All Comments on 'Weekend Games'

by SissyAndi

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Such a disgusting character

It was simply no fun to read.

JamesTasmanJamesTasmanabout 9 years ago
Photos

SissyAndi. Maybe next time Tammy should take pictures of me making you into a girl by you sucking my hard cock while you are dressed up all pretty. ;-)

James

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just Wrong

I think there should be a sub category for humiliation and hatred such as is depicted in this story.

This story is not what most people enjoy when they click on the Transsexuals & Cross dressers category.

And it pains me to think that some people associate this kind of attitude with the trans community.

Trans does not equal humiliation ! and vice verse,

Humiliation does not equal cross dressing !

bluesky496bluesky496about 9 years ago

i cant wait for the next chapter ,very good story and i like the posibilties for future episodes .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great

loved it

JD2100JD2100about 9 years ago
omg so happy to see another story from you

I have loved your work and this one is no different. It was great and going to read chapter 2 after cleaning out he cum in my panties:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just like me

This story is very similar to what happened to me, except it was a female roommate not a co-worker. I was careless and she caught me in my panties, fishnet nylons and bra. She took pics of me and told me that she always wanted a lesbian roommate. I then became her lesbian lover. She fucked me with a big strapon and I licked her pussy any time she wanted me to. I was always dressed in my sexy lingerie around her. Later on I admitted to her that I have always fantasized about being with a man, so she set it up with a gay friend of hers. He was very handsome, had a big cock, and he is a top. I then became his gay bottom lover -- and I loved every minute I was with him. Now, we're in love and it's all because my female roommate caught me in my lingerie. I can't wait to read what happens next in your story.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
good story

liked it so far, but I think he is done for. what woman do you know that is not manipulative?

jennifurzoejennifurzoeabout 4 years ago
Fun Fun Fun

Tammy is going to be owning andie and chastising her new toy,can not wait for their next.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I REALLY loved it!! It hit home with me. That is my biggest fantasy! I'm a straight, submissive, swm, and I too have been secretly wearing sexy underwear, lingerie, stockings with garter and makeup since I was in my early teens. I've had no luck in finding a girl that was into it too. I was caught two times, and they both were disasters!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous