Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay let us see the outcome of the vote and if I am the winner, then I can talk with Geoff about this since he tells me a bit his threesome adventures.

Election Day was 5 May 2011 with publication of AV results on the evening of 6 May 2011, we followed the returns online and AV was soundly defeated. After it became apparent that AV was defeated, Dan said, "Why don't you contact Robert to let him know the outcome? I will contact Geoff to get some input but do not agree to any meeting, yet"

"I can, but don't you think it would be better for me to speak with Robert first?"

"You are not agreeing to meet him but let him know I have won the bet. Tell him you might have an answer for him in a few hours and if not, no more than a few days"

"Anything else?"

"Yes, let me know the result of the conversation."

Dan left the room so that I could have some privacy with Robert and not have a background conversation while speaking with Geoff. I found Robert and suggested that we once again use personal messaging with video. After both of us finished logging in, I stated with a smile and jokingly said, "Dan won the bet and is looking to collect."

"I see..." Robert had a big smile on his face and deciding to tease a bit, I remove my pink night top exposing my 34B breasts. "Very nice."

"I thought you like... Are you going to help Dan collect his bet? Or do I need to find someone else?"

"No, I will definitely help him collect."

"Great, he is a bit uncomfortable with the idea of having contact with you and he is talking with a friend who has had threesomes with men. I do not believe he will change his mind on it and I might know a bit later this evening, will you be contactable?"

"Yes, I will and if I am not online send a message and I will get it the next time I sign in." Before I could tell Dan about my conversation with Robert, he left to speak with Geoff.

"When I knocked Betty answered and direct me to the basement. I have not seen the basement since you finished decorating it. You all right, mate?"

"Yes, you said you wanted to discuss something with me?"

"Here it goes, mate. I thought I would ask you since you are always telling me about your threesomes with Betty."

"Go on."

"Well you see, I bet Jenny if I won we would have a threesome with her ex-boyfriend. He was a bit of a wanker at university and I do not see him as a threat. Jenny spoke to him and blimey it turns out that he is a bit camp."

"So, he is playing for the other team? Gay?"

"Oh no, he likes birds too but I just don't know what to think. I have a chance a threesome and being able to watch Jenny enjoy herself. If I say no then I don't know if I will have another chance."

"A few general points about having a threesome."

"Okay, then tell me."

"First point, nothing happens in a threesome unless you agree to it, which means 'no' means 'no. Second point let him know you limits and the farthest you are willing to go. Third, you can have a threesome with it being straight and no male on male contact."

"So, what you are saying is the threesome can happen without turning me into a canary?"

"Are you open to doing anal with him?"

"No."

"Okay, this defines a limit for the activity and I suspect he will understand if you do not want contact?"

"According to Jenny touching does not have to happen."

"There is three options for you if you decide touching is fine. One is you taking a hold of his cock then helping him to enter Jenny. Second, the two of you could masturbate each other in front of Jenny. Third could be sucking him off or him sucking you."

"I do not think I want to go that far."

"If you want I can take off my jeans and you can have a go at feeling my cock. It will give you an idea of what it might be like"

"Won't Betty mind?"

"No, we have an open relationship"

"Are you sure you are alright with me touching your cock? I am not sure what to do."

"Don't think about it, just go with what you feel and watch my body to let you know if I am enjoying it."

"Alright... I guess. Do you want me to take your pants off or do you?"

"I will, give me a moment as I unzip my jeans and slide my underwear off. What do you think?"

"I did not think you could get hard that fast. I did not know you were that big."

"I never told you about my fantasy of you stroking my cock."

"Come closer, so that I can feel your cock. It feels hard but the skin is quite moist, not what I was expecting."

"Oh, yes that feels good, faster."

"No offense Geoff, I cannot go through with this and thank you for helping me work out what I need to do. I am going to leave, now."

"Jennifer are you home?"

"Yes, give me a minute. I will be right down!"

"Okay."

"Did you speak with Geoff? What did he have to say?"

"He gave me some insight into having a threesome and I learned that I am not into male on male contact."

"So, what are you saying then?"

"I am not sure... I think I am saying that I would like the threesome to happen but I want to watch, not participate."

"Are you sure, that is what you want?"

"Yes."

"Alright, I will contact Robert and make the necessary arrangements."

Jennifer logs on to her instant messenger. After logging into the instant messenger, Jennifer sends Robert, "Hi I am online :D and spoke with Dan about the bet. Let me know when you'll be online so we can discuss further."

With no response Jennifer is about ready to log-off when she receives an instant message from Dan, "Hi, was not sure if I would be able to chat with you."

"I was about ready to log off."

"So?"

"Dan did some thinking and is not comfortable being with another male."

"Oh darn, I was looking forward to meeting him."

"You will meet him. He said he wants the threesome but wants to watch."

"Oh really, that is super.

"It is getting late, I am getting tired, and I need to get up early. We will talk some more tomorrow and make arrangements. Bye for now."

After signing off with Robert I thought to myself, "I am going to see if I Penny is online so, we can chat and get her opinion on this, I am going to send her a quick message to see if she responds," Jenny thinking to herself. "Penny, I need some advice, can you chat?"

Knowing it might take Penny a few minutes Jenny waits and is about ready to sign-off when Penny responds, "Is anything wrong?"

"No, I am confused and thought you might be able to help?"

"Are you and Dan having problems?"

"No, the advice I want regards threesomes. I know you have said that Charlie and you occasionally have threesomes. Well... I have an opportunity for something like that; however, I am not sure about it."

"What are you unsure about?"

"Long story short, you remember Robert from university. Well, Dan bet me sleeping with Robert if he won. He won but I found out Robert is bi; Dan wants to watch, not participate but I am not sure."

"You remember our sort-of bi experience back at university? I don't think that will change anything about Robert and I always felt Robert was attracted to you. Though I never believed he was not straight."

"I guess what I want is Dan participating and I feel, if he is not participating then it takes away from the experience."

"The experience is wider than Dan and you. It is about being desired by two men at the same time and them pleasing you. Even though Dan may be watching he is still there with you and enjoying seeing you enjoying yourself."

"I know, that is why I am still considering it. In my mind, if Dan is not participating then I feel it is cheating."

"It is not cheating, as long as both of you agree and the threesome does not go beyond what is agreed. From what I remember of Robert he did not seem to be someone that would destroy a relationship or go beyond any limits set."

"I don't fully agree with your definition of cheating that but I do understand what you are saying. Have you even done a threesome before where Charlie just watched?"

"Yes we have. However, I need to leave in a few minutes; I will save it for another time. Let me tell you from experience, if Dan believes you are enjoying yourself, he will be too horny to control himself and will join the two of you."

"What you are saying I should go ahead with this and Dan might join in?"

"Exactly"

"Great, bye for now. Bye."

"Bye."

With that, Jenny signs off her computer and speaks with Dan. "Dan are you awake?"

"Yes."

"I have been doing a lot of thinking about what you said and I am willing to go through with it."

"Great, make sure you let Robert know," Dan said with a tired voice.

"Trust me, I will. I am going to email Robert"

Going back to her computer Jenny boots it up and sends Robert a quick message, "Everything is a go, contact me to make plans."

"It is getting late," I thought to myself and I will arrange with Robert in the morning and after leaving the computer, I went to bed.

The morning of 7 May 2011 is sunny with very little clouds and warmer than usual. I awoke at 08:00 with Dan still asleep in bed. That morning I made a light breakfast before taking my shower, and seeing if Robert replied. Logging into my account I find Robert replied, "Glad to see things are moving forward and I am available on Saturday. Let me know the details, Robert."

After reading that message from Robert, I knew things would be moving fast and if things worked out then by the end of the day, he will be fucking me. Responding back to Robert, "Available today too. Let me know your availability." Still being early in the morning, I did not expect Robert to respond immediately back. I decided to enjoy the quiet that existed. It was around 10:00, I could see that Robert was available. "Hi," I sent to Robert to see if he was at his computer or away.

A few minutes later Robert responds, "Hi, so it looks as though it is a go?"

"Yes, it is. To be honest with you, I am a bit nervous and still a bit unsure."

"Don't worry Jenny; nothing is going to happen unless you want it to happen. I am not going to push you to do something that you are not ready to do nor will I do anything that will hurt your relationship with Dan."

"That is good to know. Before going forward I do want to confirm what is being planned in order to prevent any confusion. It will be a one-time situation with Dan watching but I suspect if he gets horny enough he may want to participate."

"I can live with that."

"Also I am not sure where my comfort level lies, at the moment."

"Again, that is fine. If you ultimately decide against it or if I perform oral on you without having sex, I can live with that."

"What are your thoughts about meeting, tonight?"

"Since you live in a small town, I do not want to attract attention, and I am assuming you do not want to attract attention either, I was thinking meeting in Redman City, Iowa. We could each book a hotel room at the same hotel and then meet for dinner."

"Sounds good, but it will take us a few hours to drive to Redman City. It also means I need to pack and get Dan moving. My feeling the earliest we will be there will be around 17:00."

"If you send me your cellular number, I will text you the hotel and my room number."

"I will bye for now."

"Bye."

Trying to make it to Redman City by 17:00 meant I did not have much time to waste since it is close to 11:00, I have to get Dan moving, pack, and try to leave by 13:00. Luckily, Dan was finally moving about, though still groggy from sleeping, "Hun, I spoke to Robert online and we need to leave."

"Watcha on about?"

"We agreed that we would meet in Redman City about 17:00, we would book a hotel room and he would book a room at the same hotel too. He is going to text me the hotel and restaurant. So there is not much time to yammer and we need to get moving."

"Flippin'ell we need to get a move on."

With that said about 20 minutes later Robert texted to me the hotel and restaurant, I texted back, "So far we are on schedule and should be on the road by 13:00 or shortly thereafter, see you there." After, the text I booked a room at the hotel and I finished getting ready. It was about 12:30 when Dan & I started packing for our weekend getaway. Dan picked up my dildo that we sometimes use to simulate another cock in me and said, "Do you want to bring this with? Otherwise it might feel left out?"

"I think I will be getting enough attention tonight and I don't think I will need it, tonight." With that Dan walked over embracing me, kissing me on the forehand, and then said, "I love you, I think we are going to have fun tonight." With that, we grabbed our bags and loaded the car. Once we were on the interstate heading towards Redman Cit, Iowa I texted Robert, "On our way and should be there in time."

The next four hours in the car was quiet and I am not sure the reason. It could be that we needed the time emotionally, to prepare for the evening, or that we did not want to say something that would ruin the evening we had planned. In either case, the ride seemed longer than usual. When we arrived at our hotel, the sun was shinning and the sun felt warm on my skin. Once we were at the hotel, I texted Robert to let him know we arrived and gave Robert our room number 1023 and he texted me that he had a poolside room. I did not pay much attention to the room since the evening was going to be busy we started to get ready for supper. As we were getting ready for supper Dan said to me, "How do you want to play supper tonight?"

"I am not sure what you mean?"

"We have two options tonight, one option if everything goes alright we will come back to this room with Robert. Second option, I was thinking maybe, if you wanted you could back to Robert's room alone?"

"I sorta like the second option but I do not know how I will feel until we are at the restaurant."

"How about we come up with a few signals?"

"Okay, like what?"

"When we are ordering I will ask if you want a glass of wine with supper, if you want it to go forward you will say no and if you want don't want it to go forward you will say red."

"That is easy to remember, what about the rest of the evening?"

"After supper, if you want to go to Robert's room you will say, I want to go. If you want a threesome, you will say lets head up or if you don't end it then say, we need to leave early so I can prepare for my meeting on Monday."

"That is a bit confusing, but I think I might be able to remember."

"Main thing, you need to be subtle about what you want. Otherwise you will tip him off."

"Gotcha." The signals that Dan gave me helped me to let Dan know my feelings about where things are going without being obvious about it. The next two hours went by quickly and by about 19:15 we were ready to meet Robert. After closing door to our hotel room behind as the closing of the door reverberated through the floor it left me feeling both fear and anticipation. It was not until the elevator door opened and heading towards the restaurant in the hotel I began feeling horny with many thoughts running through my mind. I was wondering what it will be like to be desired by two men at the same time? Will Dan be all right with this? Will I choose the threesome or choose to be alone with Dan? Dan and I arrived before Robert. Luckily, this gave us a few minutes to talk before Robert arrived.

"Regardless of what happens tonight, I want you know that I still love you, Jen."

"Same here."

"Remember, to go through with this or not, the final decision lies with you. Unless I get really uncomfortable with the situation, I will not put a stop to it."

"Okay."

A few moments later I could see Robert by the Maître d' trying to find us. It is difficult to see Robert's features from a distance. Once I get closer I can see he still has a youthful look to him though his hair is thinning on the top and his build is less athletic that at university. "Nice to see you," a Robert embraces me and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

That kiss made my heart race and made me wetter, trying to hide my trembling voice, I said, "We are over here." Robert and I arrive at the table and I introduce him to Dan. There is a few moments of awkward silence until Dan says, "Hey mate, glad you could join us on short notice. How about a pint?"

Robert, at first appears not knowing how to respond to Dan before taking a few moments and saying, "Not sure what you mean?"

"In England beer is served in pint glasses and much stronger, not the wimpy stuff they serve here. I believe in the States an English pint is 20 ounces?"

"I am not picky, surprise me."

"What do you want Jen?"

"Nothing for me, I fine right now."

"I will be back in a few." By Dan getting the drinks I knew he was trying to set the right tone for the evening, checking to see if I want this to go ahead, and give me a few minutes alone with Robert. Trying to break the silence I ask Robert, "How have you been?"

"I have been all right, a lot has changed."

"I suspected that."

"I have thought about you a lot. I am glad you are here," after saying that Robert bends forward kissing me on the cheek.

I respond by placing my hand on his inner thigh and looking into his eyes by quietly saying, "I know." The intensity of the moment started my heart racing again, I began feeling warm all over, and I was feeling quite aroused. For a moment, the room felt as though it was spinning, I felt weak, and at that point, I knew my decision.

"Are you alright?" asked Robert.

"Not to worry, I will be fine." I did not want to tip off Robert what I was thinking and I wanted to wait until Dan came back to let him know what I have planned. Looking towards the bar I could see Dan paying for the drinks and I started caressing Robert's inner thigh some more. As I did I began moving my hand towards his balls and cock. The look on Robert's face told me he was enjoying it. Once Dan came back to the table I said, "I want to go."

I could see Robert's face drop until Dan said, "I has been a long drive and I would like a drink before heading back to the room. Hey Mate can you do me a favour and take the misses back for me?"

Taking my hand, I gently stroked the outside of his hard cock, as Robert said, "sure."

Dan and I did not plan this scenario. In order to make it look as natural as possible to Robert I said, "Dan was mentioning to me while you were getting drinks, some photographs he wanted to show me from high school. I know it would bore you. Do you mind if I see them."

"Have fun, I will see you back at the room."

The walk from the restaurant to Robert's room was short walk from the restaurant since they were on the same floor. His room was a bit smaller than ours and it was noisier since it was poolside. Nonetheless, the noise of kids yelling, people jumping into the pool, and the running of the air conditioner to remove some of the humidity from the pool provided enough background noise where chitchatting became difficult. Robert sat on the chair by the table and door that lead out to the pool. I sat on the edge of the bed facing him. Looking at Robert, I could tell he was nervous and not sure what to do. He tried to talk about school but the nerves got the best of him. I knew if I did not do something soon then this whole journey would be a waste. "Look, Dan knows what we are doing here. My statement to Dan done in order not to tip off the other people what we had planned. No need to be nervous Dan's know what we are about to do. He was the one that suggested it to me."

"Really?"

"Yes. Dan and I do not do this all of the time... It is sort of a special thing this time. Now, are you going to get out of those clothes or do I have to rip them off of you?"

Robert then stood up and began undressing putting his clothes on the chair. As he did this I walked over to him putting my hand on his chest and began caressing his upper body before drawing him in close. Drawing him closely I took my right hand to feel his cock and I began kissing his body as I worked my way down to his raging hard-on. "I like what I see," I said before taking his cock into my warm wet mouth. "Mmm..." I moaned and as I did Robert began thrusting his hips. At this point, I knew he is getting excited; I stopped, and guided him to the bed. After getting him to the lay on the bed, I instructed him to lay there as I undressed for him. Crawling on top of him, I took control by holding down his arms as I brought myself down so that I my face was in front of his cock. "I want you to be a good boy and follow my instructions, can you do that?"