Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert nodded his up and down, signalling that he is willing to be compliant. "I don't want to leave without being sexually satisfied because you cannot follow instructions." I then proceed to take his shirt, rolling it up, and made a crude blindfold from it. "I have made a very crude blindfold since I do not items that would make a better blindfold. Your punishment for removing the blind fold will be me leaving. You don't want me to leave, do you?"

"No," Robert said quietly.

"Good, I want you to lay there. Do not play with yourself and do not cum until I tell you to cum." There was silence from him and I knew he understood. I began sucking his cock, again, but this time as I sucked him I began caressing his balls.

"Don't stop"

I then rolled Robert to his side, spanked his bottom, and said, "That was a warning not to cum. Hopefully, I do not have to give you another warning and if I do, I will stop for 5 minutes."

"Okay, no need to be so rough."

"You've wanting my pussy for about 20 years, you want to know what my pussy feels like and you want to know what it is like fuck me. Soon you will find out but before you get to experience your nirvana you must demonstrate you are worthy."

"I understand"

After that exchange with Robert, it told me he lacked experience with women and it indicated to me that he probably was more into guys. I realized at that point that I made a few assumptions that I probably should not have made and decided not to take this foreplay much further.

"Are you ready to cum?" I asked Robert

"Yes."

"How badly do you want to cum?"

"Really bad, it is difficult to hold back."

I crawled back on top of him, grabbing his cock and inserted into my moist pussy.

He easily entered, "Oh god you feel incredible, nice and tight."

Finally, having Robert inside of me made me feel 20 years younger and the time seemed to melt away. His cock felt a lot different from Dan's. Dan's feels narrow and long. However, Robert feels thick and able to enter all parts of my pussy. As I begin to move, I can feel Robert's cock growing larger in me. Looking down at him, "Don't move, let me do all of the work." Now, I have control of his cock and I began moving my hips in different directions in order to stimulate different areas of my vagina. As I looked down, I could tell by the expression on his face that he was close to cumming. "Are you ready?" I said in a loving and gentle way.

"Yes."

A few more thrusts I could feel him filling my forbidden fruit. I bent forward, waited for him to go soft, before kissing him and climbing off him. Lying next to him, I realized I did not want a round two and I had a chance to explore something that I felt that I missed 20 years ago. "I need to go. Hopefully Dan is not thinking I have become too engrossed in photos," winking at him to let him know I was joking. With that I got up, kissed him on the cheek and got dressed. "Keep in contact. It was nice seeing you again." I said this as I was opening the door to leave. After closing the door I knew the biggest part of the night was going to be when I get back to the room with Dan. The fact that I did not orgasm with Robert was not an issue since I knew Dan would make cum many times.

Waiting for the elevator, I grab my room key and press the button for the 10th floor. I use the card to open the door and Dan is lying in bed and the room is dark, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

"Yes. I think I might have enjoyed it more if you were there."

Dan sits up and motion for me to join him on the bed, "You wanted to go back with him and I felt it might work out better if you did." Sitting on the bed with my back to Dan begins to massage my shoulders and rubbing my back, "I bet you are sore from your workout."

"I am."

"Let me, release some of that tension for you." With that said, I turn towards Dan and begin kissing him swirling our tongues around and feeling desired. It is difficult to describe but as Dan kissed me it felt, as though, we were closer. As we kissed, Dan began cupping my breast and playing with my nipple. He then began to undress me before guiding me to lay down and as he did, he kneeled in front of me. I could feel Dan moving down me, and I began trembling with pleasure. "I see you have been a bit of a trollop tonight. What are we going to do about it?"

"What do you think we should do?" playfully responding to Dan.

Dan pushing on my shoulders against the bed pushes up and says, "I cannot let this behavior go unnoticed." Soon I felt Dan stroking my clit with his hand and eating me out. "Don't stop what you are doing, it feels so good."

"Did he have a big cock? Bigger than mine?"

"It felt different. He felt thicker but I cannot say for sure larger."

"What did he feel like, in you?"

"He felt wonderful." As I said that I could feel Dan enter me.

"Did you cum?"

"I wanted to but I couldn't."

"All I can see his him fucking you and you enjoying yourself."

"Yes."

A few more thrusts I could feel Dan explode in me, filling my hole.

Dan went limp, climbed off me and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

We both lay in bed until 09:00 and prepared to check out. The ride home we spent time talking about our hopes for the future and talked about what we would like to do with our lives. After that night, Dan and I connected at a much more emotional level. As a couple, we have considered trying this again with a stranger but I will have to see if we go through with it. As for Robert, I tried to contact him a few times to see how he was doing but I have not received a response from him. If you were to ask me would I do it again? I would say yes but with changes. I know for some this experience maybe seen as cheating but for Dan and I it has worked miracles. From this journey I learnt, wishing for something to come true means, the path is not straight but filled with many unexpected turns.