Weekend Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Idgaf71
Idgaf71
1 Followers

I got up off the bed and headed to the bathroom. After relieving myself I grabbed a wash cloth and ran it under some warm water in the sink. Once I was cleaned up I grabbed another one and gave it the same treatment and headed back to the bed. She reached out and took the wash cloth from me.

I grabbed a couple of bottles of water from the fridge and handed one to her as I laid back down on the bed. "That was great Jonathon" she said. "Yes it was and the weekend has only begun" I fired back with a smile. She laughed and agreed.

We settled back and watched a little tv. She rested her head on my chest as we lay there watching a movie. I'm not sure what time it was when we fell asleep but we never managed to turn the tv off.

Susan opened her eyes slowly as the sun from the balcony door hit her face. With a smile on her face she rolled over to wake Jonathon from his sleep. To her surprise, she was alone in the bed. "Jonathon?" she called out as she sat up, her call was greeted only by silence. Again she called out only to get the same silence.

Wondering where he had gone, she reached for her phone to text him. Just as she hit the send button she heard the door unlock. Pulling the covers up over her body she called out "Jonathon?". This time there was a response "Good morning beautiful".

Relaxing, she asked him where he had gone. She heard some noises and then he appeared before her carrying a bag. Holding up a shopping bag I said "I went and got some stuff for breakfast".

Placing the bag down on the table in the corner, I went to the bed and sat next to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "How did you sleep?" I asked as he got up and went back to the table. "Pretty good after last nights fucking" she replied with a smile on her face. Laughing I said "Well I guess we are both in for some good sleep this weekend if last night was just the starter."

I turned and smiled at her as he dug items out of the bag I had brought in. "I got you some iced coffee, sorry but its not Starbucks brand but it was the best I could find" I said as he handed her the drink. She thanked him and asked what else he had gotten. Well I wasn't sure what you would be up to this morning so I got some donuts and other pastries.

I sat down at the table and bit into a donut. "Did you already shower and everything?" she asked puzzled. "Yup, was surprised when you didn't wake up when I was done, I figured you might be hungry when you woke up" I replied. "Yeah I am" she said as she threw the covers aside "but let me get a shower first."

Watching her as she crossed the to the bathroom. I was in awe of the beauty of this woman, even if she didn't think it, I sure did. Looking over her shoulder, Susan shook her head and said "quit staring at me". "Yes ma'am" I said mockly but made no effort to advert his eyes.

Waiting until he heard the shower running before going to the closet by the door. I pulled out a wrapped package and slipped it under the bed. They had cloths in the closet and I didn't want her discovering it just yet.

Susan came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her. Her hair still wet, she asked "is it going to be hot out today?". "Yeah its 85 right now" I replied and it was only 9am. "Good, I won't have to dry my hair then" was her reply.

"What are we up to today?" she asked as she pulled some cloths from her bag. "I dunno, what would you like to do? The world is open to whatever we want to do." I said back.

"Well what are our options?" she asked. I opened my laptop and looked up what their options were. Now dressed, she sat at the table with me and selected something to eat as I read her the list of things that they could do.

We discussed all the different options and settled on a few different spots to hit. Susan took a minute to call her son and see how he was doing. When she got off the phone and laughed "He's jealous of all the things we are doing today" she told me.

"Well maybe we can plan on coming back next year and bring him with us. We could rent a cottage on the beach and make a nice vacation out of it." was my response. It caught her off guard a little "Yeah we could look at doing that". With that, they were off.

It was a bright sunny day out and they were off on their adventure. We arrived at their first stop, a place called The Track. It had go-carts, mini golf and other rides to amuse them. I loved that sort of thing and Susan went along with it. By the end of their time there, she had to admit that she had fun.

The go-karts weren't anything special but they had enjoyed them. We laughed their way around the minute golf courses, playing grab ass when we thought no one was looking.

On the way to the next attraction we stopped for lunch. We were being the typical tourists and seeing the standard stuff that people come to see and do in the area. During lunch she asked me if he was serious earlier about planning another vacation here and including David. I told her that I was and thought it would be a good time.

After lunch we arrived at the Estuairum, an aquarium of sorts. Walking around holding hands and looking at the different exhibits. We saw a lot of what was actually living in the waters in the area and even managed to learn a little during their stay there.

Our last tourist trap was a train museum that included a display of model railroads. It was alright and nice to see but nothing special. It didn't take long to look at all the displays, before we knew it we were back in the hotel room.

The train museum visit was so quick that we had a while before our dinner reservations. It had been a hot day and I told Susan I was going to take a quick shower as I headed for the bathroom.

I was rinsing out my hair when I heard the shower curtain open and then close. Before I could get the soap out of my eyes I could feel her hands running up and down the sides of my body. With the water running down my face, I cleared the my eyes.

Opening my eyes, I saw Susan getting on her knees in front of me. Her hand grabbing my dick as she looked up at me and smiled. She was slowly stroking it with one hand while she rolled my balls around in the other.

I reached up behind me and adjusted the shower head so it was just spraying on my back and not drowning her before grabbing the pipe to help brace myself. I moved the other hand to the curtain rod as this magnificent woman worked my cock to full attention. It never took much for her to get me up mind you.

I tilted my head back and enjoyed the sensation she was giving me as her mouth engulfed the engorged head. Working it back and forth, she could feel that I was building up to cumming when she released my cock from her grip and stood up.

Pulling her into my body I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her hard. She responded by pushing tighter into my body. Her hard nipples, piercings and all pushed into me. My hands squeezing her ass as my throbbing hard cock twitched between our bodies.

Susan broke free and stepped back, turning around she bent over and supported herself with her hands on the edge of the tub. I moved up behind her and positioned the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy. Slowly pushing the head in, I feel her lips squeeze it.

Grabbing a hold of her hips, I ease all the way in. Pausing for a moment, I enjoy the feeling of being buried in her fully. Giving her ass a little slap, I withdraw and and push back in. Methodically building the tempo faster and faster.

Water splashing around as our bodies connect. My balls slapping her clit as I come to the bottom of the stroke. Susan looked back and said "Fuck me hard". With that, I drew back until just the head was left in and then slammed back in. Repeating this a few times before I slapped her ass again, then returning to the fast pace of pounding it into her.

Slowing down for a moment but keeping up a good speed of fucking her, I leaned over her. Reaching around her body, I pinched her nipples. She groaned a yes. With one hand she was rubbing her own clit as I worked her nipples.

Straightening back up I grab a good hold on her hips and pound into her. Her moaning growing louder with each thrust. Her cunt getting tighter around my cock as it pistons in and out of her. I can feel my own orgasm building along side of hers.

Susan screamed out "GAWD YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS I'M CUMMING"

With her body tensed up, I push my cock into her as far as I can and let loose my own orgasm. Letting out a loud groan, I flood her pussy with my cum. I feel her legs quivering against my own. Regaining enough of my senses, I grab around her body and hold on to her.

Susan straightened up and leaned back into me. I held onto her until she decided to turn around and wrap her arms around my neck. Pulling my head down she kissed me and said "That was great but it better not be all I get today." We both laughed and I assured her that there would be more later.

After our strength returned and we cleaned each other up and got ready for dinner. It wasn't a fancy place or anything but it was a nice restaurant. I had been told that it was a place that had to be visited while down here and that the food was excellent. So we weren't all dressed up but in nicer cloths than just our normal daily cloths.

We made it to the restaurant just in time for our reservation. You wouldn't have known it from the outside and I would have probably skipped the place if I hadn't been told about it. The food was excellent and the service was great.

We had finished the main course and were waiting on dessert. We were talking about the days events when I decided to turn the conversation to something I had been thinking about for a long time. I had put a lot of thought and time into this and wanted to tell her about it.

It wasn't easy for me to keep a secret and I was hoping that this would go well. I wasn't sure just what she would say or think of it so I was dragging it out. I had almost not even brought the package with me on the weekend trip but I did.

"I have a gift for you" I said. "OK, what is it?" she replied. "I don't have it here but its back at the hotel. Its nothing special, but something I think you will like" I told her. "I'm sure I will love it, but why not just tell me when we were back at the hotel and not make me wait until we finish dinner?" she laughed as she said it.

"I dunno, I had orginally planned on giving it to you here but decided that it was better off at the hotel." I said. Adding "I guess I couldn't wait to tell you". "Silly man, well we better finish dinner and go check it out" she said.

We finished up dinner and headed back to the hotel. She seemed a little nervous but turned to me and said "where is it?". I told her I would get it and walked over to the bed. I pulled out the package from under. Susan had sat down on the love seat and I placed the wrapped package in front of here.

She looked at me with a puzzled look, as if she wasn't sure of what to make of it. Unwrapping the package, a smile crept across her face as the package revealed itself. "Your a goof" she said while laughing "I love it". "I'm glad you do" I said with a smile.

Susan got up and came over to give me a hug and kiss. "I didn't even notice they were gone before we left" she said as she picked it up to look at it. She held on the edge of the picture frame examining it.

Inside of the frame was a nice mat finish with four cut outs. The first cut out was the largest that took up over half of the frame. Inside of it, the mat finish framed a box liner from work. Below that was three small cut outs of equal size.

The right and left cut outs held the notepad pages I wrote the IOU's on and had given her when our relationship had started. The middle cut out had a small card that said "The start of a great relationship and best IOU's I have ever written".

"I love it Jonathon, I know exactly where I am going to hang it too" she said to me. I smiled back and said "I'm glad you like it".

I suggested that we change and head down to the beach to watch the sunset. With shorts and tshirts dawned we headed down to the beach. Stopping along the way to pick up a few drinks we chose some lounge chairs with good views of the water.

We enjoyed the relaxation of just laying in the lounge chairs and watching the sunset. For that brief time we didn't have a care in the world and were just enjoying each others company. The sun went down and we gathered up our stuff and headed back into the hotel.

Back in the room, we decided to watch a movie. With some popcorn and drinks we snuggled up on the couch. With a movie selected from the pay per-view channel we all set. Susan was leaned up against me, my arm around her shoulder.

Half way through the movie Susan's hand came to rest on my crotch. Moving my own hand under her shoulder, I cupped her breast to show that I approved. Looking up at me with a devilish smile she started to rub my cock through the fabric.

Soon she was unbuttoning my shorts and pulling down the zipper. I was slipping my hand under her shirt, reaching her breast, I tweaked her nipple. Releasing my growing cock from my shorts she wrapped her fingers around it.

Slowing jacking my hardening cock, "It's all mine" she said. Leaning down she kissing the bludging head. Repositioning herself she was now on her knees on the love seat leaning over my crotch. She worked my cock slowly, her hand working the base as her mouth worked the head.

I leaned sideways to reach for her shorts, undoing them I pushed them down. Now with access to her I found her pouting lips and ran my index between them. Feeling the growing moistness as it slide back and forth.

Susan moaned on my cock as her hungry mouth devoured it. Her hand short stroking the base of the shaft and her lips popping up and over the head. Her tongue caressing the rim of the head on the downward strokes, her tongue stud sliding along it.

I dragged my finger back and forth, just grazing her clit as it reached bottom. Pausing each stride of the finger when it passed over her opening. Applying a little preasure and then resuming one down her lips.

Her mouth doing wonders on my cock as she worked it up and down. I slipped a finger into her and pumped it in and out. This lasted for a few minutes until she released me from her grip and jumped up off the couch.

Kicking off her shorts and pulling her shirt over her head. I followed suit and shucked my clothing. Quickly she climbed onto my lap and guided my cock to her pussy, rubbing it between her lips before she lowered herself on to it.

Bottoming out she leaned into me and our lips locked together. With my arms around her, I pulled her into my tight and held her there. Our tongues once again doing their battle in each others mouths as our heads twist and turn.

She started gyrating her hips, swirling my cock inside of her. Breaking away from our embrace, she sat up straight, moving her hips around and around. Throwing her head back as she did, I leaned forward and wrapped my lips around her nipple.

I captured her nipple between my teeth and applied pressure to it. She responded by arching her back and her hands pulled my head harder into her chest. She began to rise and fall slowly. I kissed my way from one tit to the other and gave it the same treatment.

Her pussy gripping my cock as she moved up and down on it. Pushing me back, she leaned back and put a hand on each leg to support herself as she quickened her pace. Her ass cheeks bouncing off my thighs as she hit bottom.

My own hands on her hips assisting her movement. She impaled herself on my cock over and over again. Suddenly her body tensed and pussy clamped onto my cock. She yelled out as she came all over me.

As her body relaxed she leaned forward. Susan attempted to get up off of me but with my hands on her hips I held her in place. Looking at me I smiled my own devilish smile and slide the both of us forward on the love seat.

Grabbing her ass tight I stood us both up, my cock still in her. She quickly swung her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist holding on to me as I walked the two us towards the bed. Stumbling for a second on the carpet, I swiveled us so that her back came to rest against the wall.

She was laughing at the misstep until I bit down on her shoulder. She moaned out "Oh yes" as I held her in place against the wall but pulled my cock back. Pushing it back in, I began to fuck her there against the wall. The banging against the wall making a louder racket them our grunts and moans.

I stopped at the top of a stroke and pulled her away from the wall. Making our way over to the table instead of the bed, I laid Susan down on the edge. Withdrawing from her I stepped back for a moment and told her not to move.

I walked over to the couch and grabbed my drink from earlier. Took a quick drink and returned to her at the table. Sprawled out before, she lay there panting as I placed her drink beside her before dropping to my knees.

Spreading her legs I moved in and tasted her womanhood with my tongue. Lapping it up for all it was worth. My hot breath going over her clit as my nose would rub against it as my tongue worked up and down her lips.

I replaced my tongue with a finger as I pulled my head away from her crotch. Looking up I could see she was gripping the sides of the table and her eyes were closed. I reached down to where I had put my own drink, popped the top and dug out a large ice cube.

Popping the ice cube into my mouth I returned to her crotch. My finger pumping in and out of her as I put my tongues attention on her clit. Keeping the ice cube in my cheek. I add another finger to the pumping just before I place the ice cube against her clit.

Her body stiffens slightly at the shock of the cold and then I slip if back. Returning my warm tongue to her clit, working it in circles. I repeat this over and over, warming her clit and then shocking it with the cold ice cube.

Before long Susan said "Gawd Jonathon, give it to me, give me your dick". I spit out the last of the ice cube into the cup and stand up. Stepping forward, I plunge into her, pulling her legs up so her ankles are on my shoulder.

I hold onto her legs at her thighs and pump into her. Fast and hard, the table rocking back and forth with our sex. Creaking and popping the table swayed as I pistoned in and out of her. "Yes fuck me" she said as both pushed into her and pulled her to me.

Stopping with a groan of disapproval from her, I turned her onto her side. Stepping over her leg dangling from the table, I hold her other leg up in the air. Positioning my self back at her steaming hot pussy, I rub the head of my dick across her pussy.

I find the entrance to her cunt and push slightly, spreading her open with the head of my cock and then pulling back. I did this a few times until she lifted her head and yelled "FUCK ME". With that I slammed it into her.

I returned to pumping her hard and fast, the table rocking and she was moaning loudly. "Yes thats it, fuck me like that" she said. I kept up the pace, sweat dripping from my forehead. My balls starting to tighten, I told her I was going to cum.

"Give it to me" she said and I bottomed out my thrust and unloaded the contents of my balls in her. She came just as I squirted the first drops into her. Groaning loudly I heard her satified sounds escape her lips.

Panting hard, I slump down for a moment to catch my breath. Her pussy contracting around my cock as if to milk it. Slowly my cock deflated and fell from her pussy. Both exhausted from the love making we just shared.

I reached down and picked up my cup before heading to the bathroom. I put the cup down on the dresser as I passed it. Relieving myself first, I cleaned up and headed back to the table with a fresh wet wash cloth.

Susan was still laying on the table but had rolled onto her back. I spead her legs and cleaned her up. She lift her head up from the table and told me "We might need a vacation to rest up before we go back to work". I laughed and said that she might be right.

Idgaf71
Idgaf71
1 Followers