All Comments on 'Weekend Party'

by exodus_69xXx

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My fantasy

This is my fantasy, a group of hot black men filling both my holes. WOW great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

you had the guy fucked like a dozen times never once mentioning his prostate---and he didn't blow till he was only getting it with 1 guy- and this was the first time you mentioned his 'g-spot'-----so are you saying the first dozen fucks not a single thrust hit his prostate?))))there really wasn't very much dirty talk considering how long it went on. you had them munch on his butt- but never when it was full of cum- that woulda been hotter----or maybe scooping the cum out with their fingers and feeding it to him--it was the same thing over and over...so it woulda been good to add some other stuff.

it wasn't horrible or anything- just kinda repetitive

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seriously, the "N" word?

Nigga would have been better.

brownbeautybrownbeautyover 12 years ago
hottest gay story on lit!!

Oh my god, that story was so hot, it should be a crime. I loved the diversity and descriptions of the characters (down to their dicks, haha) as well as the smoking hot action. And I love the narrator's bubble butt. It's so refreshing to find a story with all black characters on literotica. To have them written so well, with personalities that come through without a lot of exposition, is a real prize. Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userexodus_69xXx@exodus_69xXx
Black bottom with a very freaky and submissive side, as can be told by my stories. Twitter - @blkgayerotica You can find more of my stories: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Boyz-Heat-Homoerotic-Michael-Oli-ebook/dp/B08L7ZS6Y5/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=michael+oli&qid=1602929370&...