All Comments on 'Weekend Slaveboy'

by MsCarol

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 6 years ago
Mmmmm

Keep this delicious series going Please....Oh how I would just love to be YOU'RE slaveboy for just 1 day Ms.Carol😊

isadoreisadoreover 6 years ago

the abuse that she heaped on her slave would not happen in a real D/s relationship, the key phrase of safe, sane and consensual is what should drive every relationship. Her letting the other two break skin is a huge no no! the rest is fairly good! have been a sub for a wonderful Mistress and she used me in the most base ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Breach of trust

It turned into a very abusive story to say the least, and with the invitation of two of slaves coworkers into the fold. Crossed the line breaking any trust in evil mistress ever again. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Read Them All

I love how your mind works. I have read all your stories and loved every one of them. Keep writing.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Congratulations

After my critical, but in my opinion, honest criticisms of the first 4 stories you submitted it’s only right to say that, also in my opinion, this time you nailed it.

As for the people who criticise you about in a real domme/sub this would not happen I would simply remind them that it is fiction. It’s not real. Would a domme behave in such a sadistic way in real life? Not unless she was a complete psychopath or the sub was so masochistic as to make it a request. I’ve visited various mistresses over the years all with their own style some on several occasions. I always informed them as to my desires and we agreed safe words and limits and no mistress ever exceeded our agreement. I always got maximum enjoyment and the mistress enjoyed it as well. I’ve never ever had to use a safe word and on occasion I’ve endured, at my request, pretty rough treatment.

Back to this story. You have a proper plot. Your characters have substance. It’s your longest story so far but I had no difficulty in sticking with it. You could write a sequel but it would have to have as good a storyline as this not just written for the sake of being written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous