Weekend with Elaine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine pulled out her perfume, Private Collection from Estee Lauder and sprayed both of us with that distinctive heady scent.

"I think we are just about ready to go."

Elaine and Jenny grabbed the bags and I was handed a small matching-to-my-outfit clutch bag.

"Everything you need is in this bag, Claire, and your 'mistresses' may need other things I have also put in it. Just so you know, both Jenny and I have left heavily stained, two-day-old panties in ziplock bags for you in which we have cum. These are a small reminder, if you need a memory of us at any point. There's also a couple of mystery pairs in there, also ziplocked, which you will more than find about very shortly, and if not so, back here." (This was almost a chiding).

We put on our coats, kissed Jenny who was leaving us for a while and then locked up. Elaine and I went over to get into the car and we pulled away and headed the 30 minutes or so towards Bury St Edmunds.

We reached this nice looking pub/restaurant and pulled into the car park. We got out and Elaine told me to remove my coat.

"Everything as to the bags and any transfers will be looked after behind scenes, Clare."

Walking in through the door, she held my hand and headed to the Ladies which was just inside.

"Need a pee?"

"No"

"Well come into the Ladies with me." It was carpeted, modern and clean and plenty of room. Elaine dropped her parachute suit and undid her panties and sat on the seat, splaying her legs, and giving me a clear visual of her urinating. She unloaded and pulled some loo paper to wipe herself clean.

"I would have liked you to lick me clean. Not today though, but from now on when you will be my toilet attendant. Ok?"

"Yes, Elaine."

"You may even grow to like my poop in time. We shall see if I can make you my toilet girl as one of your specialities. I know that you used to like taking in some of my period fluids when we were at University and that's something I have passed onto the girls about you, so my poop should be ok for you, with some proper training."

She positioned her panties and did her ties up again, and pulled up her suit, zipped and buttoned it. A flush, hand wash, a check of make-up and perfume and Elaine led me out into the restaurant, holding my hand.

We walked just about the length of the restaurant and there were a fairly elderly couple in a booth; at least, this table gave us some privacy.

"Hi, Tasmin, Hi Mark" and she gave each of them a close kiss.

"May I introduce my old friend, Clare?"

Tammy said, "A very nice look and figure, Clare. Elaine has told us and given us a lot of information about you. It is almost as we know you."

Mark commented, "Very nice indeed" as he eyed me up. "And very, very feminine. Excellent material for candidacy."

We sat down and ordered.

Elaine whispered "I would suggest keeping it very light, Clare, not least for you know where."

A bottle of white wine appeared and we launched into lots of questions, general at first and then more specific about my background. I can remember having to give background to my sisters, my early panties wearing, boy-to-boy sex, and then my relationships, especially with my first girlfriend who introduced me to cross-dressing, Elaine and my ex - my ex having seriously embraced my cross-dressing.

Questions covered various fetishes and experience at large, what I liked, disliked. I hardly tasted what I chose to eat and we were soon through to coffee, which they said I shouldn't have. Water instead. The conversation moved more to Tammy and Mark's experiences with Elaine, which soon had her blushing, and how they were introduced by Jenny. There was a hint that there had been some early torrid sex at Elaine's expense, by both of them together and especially by Tammy. I got to understand that Elaine sexually met up with them each individually about once every 10 days when all were at home and once a month as a threesome, or more.

I should now describe Tasmin (Tammy) and Mark. I'll start with Mark.

I would have put him at about 64 or 65. 6 foot, quite thin and gaunt. Partly bald, brown hair going grey, brown glasses and not that attractive overtly. (Actually, I thought he looked a little like Norman Tebbit, but a bit more distinguished). He was dressed in a polo and blazer/slacks, nice clothing. He spoke nicely and had a sense of humour and was obviously very intelligent. I didn't really see the attraction Elaine had for him as to their regular sex, nor should I say I didn't yet understand. He came across as a fatherly figure and maybe that was one of the things she saw in him. (Afterwards she admitted that she increasingly liked the idea of 70 year old plus men, as long as they had the libido and reasonable size to satisfy her).

Tammy was no stunner either, but that isn't to say she wasn't pretty. She would have been about 58 to 60. Short bob cut haired nicely styled, salt and pepper coloured, a pretty pale face, (nicely made up) heavy dark brown eyebrows, a roman nose, and a small mouth. She was 5 foot 8 so right on my height, a once svelte body that had picked up a few pounds on her hips and waist, she was probably a 38C (I imagined she had large brown nipples) and around 40 on her hips now, so her bottom though nicely rounded wasn't petite. Put it this way, a 14 size and I probably could wear her panties! She too was very nice, nicely spoken and very friendly. Again, a mother role for Elaine and I could see Elaine being sub to her, as she gave the impression of knowing what she wanted. I sat next to her over lunch and she was very tactile. Elaine sat between her two lovers.

Coffee finished and Mark settled up the bill. We got up from the table and Tammy took my hand -- we walked through the restaurant, Mark and Elaine arm in arm. As we got to the lobby (which was very quiet), Tammy said,

"This is where we part for the moment. Clare, Mark will take you back to our place and your first base. Elaine will take me. Now Clare, you have one more chance to back out of this and this is the final time anyone will ask you this. Decision?"

"Tammy, Elaine, I do wish to continue."

"Ok then. On your knees now, your nose to Elaine's crotch and repeat after me, Elaine N.....ls I give myself totally to you today and now on as your pleasure toy. You will mentor and coach me and use, or abuse, me in whatever way you see fit. I worship your body and all you offer to me."

"Kiss her vaginal area now, Clare."

And I kissed Elaine's cunt through the parachute material.

"Now kiss her goodbye for the moment"

Elaine gave me a hug and a long tongue to mouth kiss and whispered,

"Good luck and enjoy. Remember that you are mine"

We parted and Elaine and Tammy sped off in her car. Mark took my hand and helped me into the passenger seat and then covered my head with a pair of panties, full with an intense feminine aroma.

It took some 15 minutes before we pulled up behind this impressive Georgian house near the main street of a small town in the Bury/St Edmunds area.

"Come on in" and Mark helped me out and led me into the house.

It was beautifully furnished. We went down a corridor and into what appeared to be a wing of the house. Through another door and into what was his surgery waiting room and through into his actual surgery.

"Sit down" and so I sat in front of his desk as he settled down and brought his computer to life.

"Ok Clare, I am going to ask you a lot of questions to which I need absolutely honest answers and then I am going to give you a quick physical." Ok with that?"

"Yes."

Mark started and went through this long list of medical history, covering all aspects, doctors, ailments, operations, dental history. Then into family history. He started to the cover some of the things we had touched at lunch. I can't remember all but to give you a flavour.

"Tell me about your sisters and their influence on you. Did you ever wear their underwear or nightwear?"

"

Tell me about Elaine at University and give me an idea of what sex and fetish areas you two covered? I know that you two were pretty active."

What about your previous wife?" There were questions on the situation there as I had served her as a housewife as she had gradually moved into the husband role, both in terms of dress, work and relationships.

Questions then turned to me having to give a resume of interests and dislikes. In many of them I had to explain more about my experience and depth of interest.

Mark then said "To sum up, this is what I have understood, without going into your details,

Sustained and intense oral servitude: Yes

Vaginal sex, Anal Sex: Yes

Toy Play (covering a wide range): Yes

Lingerie (expensive or cheap): Yes

Latex, leather and rubber: Yes (Plastic we already know about was the comment)

Bondage and restraint. Yes, Clamps: Possibly. Piercing: No unless requested by Elaine. (We do need to get your ears done at some point, though). Wrists/Ankles/Body (No problem)

Sensory Deprivation (Yes in principle and especially if it involves smelling my partner -- well we know all about that).

Caging and Prisoner: Yes

Pain and Punishment (Limited but on the latter, more on humiliation). Whipping (totally a novice).

Chastity (Perhaps as a function of pleasing Elaine, no problem)

Public Humiliation (Perhaps) Public Shows and Exhibitionism (Depends)

Escorting women (If Elaine is my gigolo, well yes) escorting men (same answer)

Watersports: Yes. Human Toilet (Well perhaps and if it is Elaine, ok on pee)

Blood. Electricity. No

Slavehood (Yes)

Baby Play (No), You as a young girl (Perhaps) and a School Girl (Yes)

Pony play (Perhaps), Animal Sex (No) Medical Play (perhaps some of it)

Castration (Not yet but who knows how things develop -- not to say that it hasn't been thought of it)

Surgery to become more of a woman. (Yes) And on this, Mark commented that he was taking me on as a patient, outside my normal doctor. And that if I could land a job in the area and live closer to Elaine or with her, then he could take me fully on. However, for the moment, he was here to discuss hormonal treatment for increasing my breasts, minor surgery and possibly even the ultimate.

"Ok, Clare, now your physical."

Mark put me through a range of simple tests and inspected my eyes, ears, nose and particular focus on my throat.

"Can you take a 5 inch cock in there?"

"Yes -- I'm ok to about 7 and a half inches."

"Prefer cut or uncut?"

"Do not mind, though I quite like running my tongue under a foreskin, Mark."

"Good, now out of your outfit."

I slipped off my shoes, and stepped out of my dress, having let eh spaghetti straps down my arms. I was in front of him there in my white lingerie glory.

"Very nice, Clare, put your shoes and outfit in that linen box over there. In fact pull it across to the bench."

Mark came behind me. "Lift your arms"

He felt my armpits and he tapped my back.

"Breast inspection now, Clare."

He came in front and unclipped my bra, letting my heavy breasts swing free. He closely inspected them and concluded.

"They are amazing and the make up to blend into your skin is tremendous. The women will like these."

"Off with your garter belt now." He helped my stockings off and unlaced me. He checked my legs and tummy.

"A little liposuction here won't go amiss and hormones will help with body curvature around your hips and waist. Your skin is very smooth and feminine though. Done any laser or electrical depilation?"

"No, I want to though over my whole body."

"Again the hormones will help reduce your body hair growth."

"Ok, panties now and it's a question of vaginal and anal examination."

Mark undid my bowties and my panties fell away, revealing my vaginal area.

"Put all your clothes in the box, you will not need them for now. And then onto the bench."

I did as he asked, bending over to pick up my smalls and I sensed Mark got a clear view of me. I swung onto the bench; it had a latex sheet on it, no doubt for hygiene. Mark adjusted the bench for his inspection height and, from a drawer underneath, he produced two legs stirrups.

"Legs in those, Clare."

I positioned myself and what a feeling to be wide open to a doctor.

"Normally, I would now insert a vaginal speculum, so we will have to adapt, and, donning his medical gloves, he closely inspected my cunt and my clit, which was beginning to play up.

"That's amazing. Clare, what an incredible prosthesis. I am very impressed by Jenny and Elaine and their handiwork."

"Ok, turn over now, and here's a wedge to push your bottom up for me. Let's have a look."

He started to inspect me and commented, "What do we have here?"

He slipped out with a "cloop" my special plug I had been wearing.

"I'll drop that in a ziplock" and he tossed it into my linen bin.

"How clever it is down here. Despite your prosthesis, you still can easily poop and enjoy anal sex. Let's have a closer look as your plug has got you open but not the whole way."

I felt an instrument going into me and my rectum being really spread.

"It's a speculum, Clare." He looked around and felt me with three fingers.

"Your anal muscles are good and will withstand what the women wish to do with you. I can tell that you have had a fair amount of anal sex and play in the past, your prostate is good and I can see no polyps. You are nice and clean in there, but when I finish, I will give you a very strong enema to ensure you are cleaned out. You won't eat from now on, or drink, well probably only women's cum and pee etc..." His words trailed off.

Mark stepped away from my bottom but left the speculum in there. I felt him insert this very substantial metal dildo through it and I moaned.

"It's ok Clare."

He switched it on and this strong vibration hit my rear love tunnel. I sensed him taking his polo and trousers off and he came to the bench head, where my head was turned to the right and my hair over my left shoulder and over my right shoulder blade.

"There aren't too many redheads in the ring, Clare."

Mark was right in front of me. He was wearing black brief underpants which he deftly removed. I saw one of the reasons that Elaine loved him. There in front of me, he presented this very substantial uncut cock, a full 7 and a half to 8 inches of hard muscle, and very thick, probably 6 inches of girth. And below a pair of sheep-ram-like balls. Sure enough this magnificent organ was presented to my mouth to take him into me.

"You may I have guessed or been told, Clare, I am one of the few men that the women use for service."

"Yes, Elaine and I have a special relationship outside the ring but we really enjoy fucking each other. I am now going to take you."

With this, he withdrew from my mouth, leaving me with a hint of his saltiness, went behind me, took out the massive dildo and the speculum and quickly entered me. I could feel him filling me all the way up and deep into my love canal, stretching my engorged anal ring further. He started to pound me hard and my bottom responded to his motions, enticing him in deeper and to stimulate my gurl's g-spot. I felt him cum hard into me, his jism exploding into me to make me his. This is always a wonderful sensation. He rested on me and eventually withdrew.

"God, that was good and I can see that you may become one of my bitches. You are pretty wet down your cunt slit."

My rectum began to close up. Mark tidied up and I could see his physique. I was murmuring small nothings about his lovely equipment and torso as he dressed again.

"Ok, you, push your bottom up one more time"

Mark drained this bottle of solution into me. Within a minute, I was off the couch and onto a potty he had placed on the floor. There was little there but the solution and Mark's sperm. This was repeated again on me and finally, he finished the process with a distilled water rinse out.

"Ok Clare, you have passed your physical and I am now signing your electronic folder for the seniors to see you are fit for whatever treatment or debasement they deem appropriate for you. Elaine will also have a copy on her e-mail as your mentor. You will add value I am sure to the women here and I know you will get immense pleasure, and like Elaine, your horizons will be expanded. I look forward to making love to you shortly."

"Now stand here and wait. By the way, you must not talk to who comes in for you"

With that, Mark went out of the surgery.

12