Weekend with Elaine Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never been taken like this. There was then a switch over and I sensed Georgie with her massive tool entering me and her breasts on my back. It wasn't long before I was climaxing by their pure frotting of me and thought process; she was in her heaven and unloading more warm fluid into me.

The women stayed on our backs, their cocks in us as all of us came down. Then they slowly withdrew and got off the bed.

"God, they are a good fuck, Tammy," we heard Georgie say; "They are hired, if you will release them to me."

We heard the two women move around the room tidying up or inspecting us, or playing with the Slave. Eventually they left the room but with two orders;

"Slave, give them each a half pill, get them to toilet and then get them to bed. And after this, report to us in the Master Bedroom where you will be taken tonight by all the women here but these two."

The Slave was left to her own thoughts of what was to happen to her, given what she had seen here. She cleaned us up and unshackled us, which took some 15 to 20 minutes, once we had been ungagged and made to swallow the pill. She kept us blindfolded.

Isabelle asked her, "Is that you Elaine?" To which she did not give any sign of response of the affirmative or negative (remember she was still gagged and cocked). She took us by the wrists and led us into what I presumed was the bathroom.

She took off our blindfolds and there we were in a lovely well lit and mirrored bathroom. There was toothpaste and brushes, and the Slave took warm damp towels to our gashes. One thing though, there on the floor lay another toilet seat, this time the subservient lay in an enclosed Perspex cabinet under the seat, and the main bathroom toilet was locked shut.

Having got through our basics, Isabelle asked if I needed to go, which I did. So she climbed onto the floor and under the seat. The Slave took out a funnel and inserted it into her mouth and I sat there and let go. Not a full discharge but a medium one as I hadn't had that much to drink all day. However, as I sat here, a television screen came on with split pictures; there were cameras on us and two mini-ones were even attached under the seat, one on my gash and one downwards on Isabelle's mouth.

The Slave and I (and I guess anybody else, and for posterity or porn movies or paid feeds), could see as well. As I finished, the Slave moved in and removed the funnel to wash it, and Isabelle tongued me clean. The amyl derivative pill boost was really taking its secondary effect on us both now and I really enjoyed it, as she did.

"My turn now"

We repeated the process; I had no problem in cleaning Isabelle, lingering in her gash and cunt hole and giving her another little high, after the funnel was removed. However, the Slave then adjusted the seat downwards, so her bottom was right over me.

"Clare, I need a poop, so no time like now to learn how to take me."

Slowly, right above me, her anal muscles started to twitch and pucker and slowly a brown egg of hers came out, so erotically, from her anus as she pushed; it hung there giving me what was proving to be quite a sight, and then it fell into my open mouth. I was on a 'high' at this point, Isabella's anal aroma wasn't too bad as she was totally fresh and I did know that fresh pooh is like fresh pee in being clean and safe to take when just emerged.

"Eat it quickly, darling Clare."

I took it in, chewing it down; it was smearing my lips and nasal slots to the latex mask, intensifying Isabella's aroma and indeed one of the facets to why I cherish (no, not love) her. Her anus puckered again and she slowly produced a second egg, letting it hover out of its home before imparting her second induction present.

"Come on Clare; take me all in, as little mess as possible. I will introduce to my poo play at home but I am pleased that I have been able to give you something Mum hasn't yet."

God, I thought, if Elaine's is like hers.

Isabelle was watching the screen and could see my progress.

"Now, use your tongue to clean me up." She squirmed her bottom into me, so as to smear her residue across my mouth and tongue.

"Mmmmm, that feels so good, well done, you."

"A few more of these, along with Mum's and my period management, and we'll have you as our full-time toilet slave."

"Now the Slave will have to clean you up with towels and you will have to brush your teeth again. Sorry."

All this over, and a re-fixing of our crotch plates, we were led out by our hands. We were taken next door into another nicely furnished bedroom, but this time, no bed. Instead on the floor, there was a large latex mat on a futon with a massive, heavy gauge, latex sheet. We had to lie down on them, hold hands and our other hand over our respective Venus mons. Our ankles were chained together. The Slave adjusted the sheet so our heads protruded through the two holes, and zipped it up on the side we had climbed in, and then around the top.

She turned on a switch. There was a vacuum machine somewhere that sucked the air out between the sheets and gradually we became totally restrained and immobile. There was very little noise but the pump continued to run to keep us restricted and in place. What a sensation this was with our pills still running their effect.

The Slave checked that our mouths were clear and then turned off the lights. Above us, a TV screen lit up, showing us clips of heavy Sapphic action in the Ring, on site and off site. We obviously weren't going anywhere and as we came off our highs, we fell asleep. I must admit to being exhausted; the mind was racing, but I felt safe with Elaine, Isabelle and their friends. Even Tammy and Georgie had been respectful, though obviously we had had to pay them the homage that they were due.

12