Weekend with Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should take care of her, Jenny."

"Oh yes. It's her turn". That was music to Kate's ears, she was feeling that even the lightest touch could set her off like a bomb. Jenny came close to her and kissed her neck above the collar.

"Lean back slave and spread your legs" Jenny told her. Rick was holding Kate's shoulders and Jenny took a vibrator, turned it on and touched it on her friend's clit. Kate was trembling from the feel of the vibration on her and was close to cum. Then Jenny switched it off, Kate gave her a look like she was begging her to continue.

"Do it Jenny, or you'll be punished" Rick told her.

Jenny switched it on again and put it on her friend's wet pussy. Moments later Kate had the best orgasm of her life, it actually took her some time to get back to the real world.

"Time to take care of your Mistress Katie" Rick told her, he removed the gag and he uncuffed her hands.

"Yes sir" she replied as he gave the leash to Jenny.

"Remove my shoes and start licking my feet slave" was Jenny's order.

Kate hadn't even thought about licking a girl's feet but she would do anything to please her friends. She took the right leg and put reluctantly her tongue on it, but she liked the taste. She closed her eyes and licked slowly the foot from the one side to the other and then kept sucking all the toes at the same time. After a while Jenny told her to lick the left foot as well. When she finished that too, she was back on her knees. Jenny stood in front of her and gave her the handcuffs.

"Cuff your hands behind your back pet."

Kate followed the order and Jenny pulled up her dress to reveal her pussy. With her other hand she pushed Kate's head towards her body.

"You know what to do Katie."

"Yes Mistress" was Kate's reply, she came closer and kissed Jenny's pussy.

It was the first time she was licking a girl but she was fantasising about it for a long time. Jenny had told her that she loved doing it. She started with a fast pace but Jenny ordered her to slow down. She was trying to use her tongue as a small cock, getting in and out of her Mistress' cunt. Jenny was enjoying it very much and began shouting after a while. Rick came next to her and kissed her while Kate was still licking her. At some point, Kate felt the Jenny's juices running across her cheeks. Jenny pushed her head to Rick's hard cock, Kate opened her mouth and welcomed it again inside. When he was close to climax again, he pulled Kate's ponytail and dragged her head away. Jenny knew what's next, they had planned the whole thing until the very last detail. She laid back on the couch with her legs wide open. Rick freed Kate's hands and Jenny pulled the leash.

"Get on your fours on the couch pet."

"You will now please your Mistress with your mouth and at the same time I will fuck you from behind."

"Yes Sir."

"And this time you are allowed to use your fingers on her."

Kate moved her head closer to Jenny's pussy and Rick put on a condom. He pulled up her dress to reveal her white bare ass. He slowly entered her, it was the first time he was fucking her this way. Kate in the meantime was busy worshipping her friend. She was making circular moves with her tongue and she was rolling her eyes on Jenny who was clearly enjoying it.

"Don't look at me pet" Jenny told her and Rick slapped her ass hard. But she liked it. She had him inside her and the plug on her ass was moving making her spine shaking. Rick kept slapping her ass until it became red. She understood why Jenny liked anal toys. The pleasure she was given was unbelievable. She was so aroused she stopped licking Jenny for a moment and she slapped her face for that.

"Fuck me with your finger slave. And each time you remove them lick them clean."

"Yes Mistress. I'm sorry."

Meanwhile, Rick was close to cum and he was faster now, giving even more pleasure to Kate. After he came, Kate was still fingering Jenny. Jenny nodded her head and Rick pulled Kate's tail so she was brought away. Jenny turned around and Kate was now facing her ass. She was still holding the leash and used it to drag Kate close to her. Her head was on the arm of the sofa so she could have both her hands free. Kate was a bit nervous about what's next but a strong pull of her leash reminded her of who was in charge. She moved her tongue on Jenny's anal hole and smelled it. It wasn't as bad as she thought. She closed her eyes and began licking it, for a moment she forgot what she was doing. Jenny was lousy again and Rick came in front of her with his cock solid hard from what he was seeing. She opened her mouth and sucked him. Kate was using the same technique as before, using her tongue like a small dick. Jenny was holding the leash so hard that Kate was unable to move her head. Kate suddenly felt her mistress' body shaking; she was obviously close to cum. Without thinking it twice she fingered her pussy and started moving her fingers in and out of it. Jenny didn't react, she was still sucking Rick. It didn't take long before she came but Kate didn't stop. A bit later she heard Rick moaning as well, he was close too.

After Jenny finished cleaning Rick, she turned her body to face Kate. She grabbed her head and kissed her passionately. Kate was very happy, that was her reward. She could taste Rick's cum in Jenny's mouth but she didn't care. It was the first time a girl kissed her, but what a kiss.

"Thirsty?"

"Yes Mistress, very."

"Ok, Rick, take her leash" Jenny said and put on her shoes

He took it and kissed Kate too. His kiss was stronger and more violent than Jenny's but equally nice.

Kate heard Jenny returning to the living room and Rick stood on his feet and pulled the leash. Kate followed him and Jenny left in front of her a bowl full of water. Jenny unclipped the leash and pointed her finger to the water.

"Will I drink from a bowl?" Kate asked.

"Will I drink from a bowl, Mistress" was Jenny's reply. "And yes. This is how puppies drink. If you want to be thirsty, it's up to you."

Kate wasn't entirely sure about it. But she wanted desperately some water so she lowered her head into the bowl. It took her a few minutes before she emptied it. She felt that it was one of the most humiliating things she had ever done.

"Now you will be punished for questioning an order" Jenny told her and secured once more the chain on her neck. She dragged her back to the sofa and showed her to kneel on it like before. They pulled up her dress once more. Her ass was pink; it hadn't fully recovered from the slapping earlier.

"May I spank her this time?"

"Sure, no problem". Rick sat on the leather chair opposite to the sofa to watch.

"This time you will get ten hits. And you will count each one. Understood slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"One". Jenny's hand was much lighter than Rick's. Kate was barely feeling any pain.

"Harder Jenny, that's not proper spanking" was Rick's advice.

Jenny tried stronger

"Two". Kate was smiling. She liked the whole thing.

Each of the next slaps was better than the previous one. Every time Jenny's hand was hitting her bottom, the plug was vibrating her body. Kate was happy she had disobeyed the order. In fact she wanted more, but she was too shy to ask.

"I think that's enough" Jenny said after the last slap. "Back on your knees pet."

"May I use the restroom Mistress?"

"You want to pee?"

"Yes Mistress"

"Good, let's go"

Jenny uncuffed her legs and showed her how to pee like a dog and left her alone. When she returned she was holding a plastic bowl which she filled with warm water and added liquid green soap. She removed Kate's butt plug, a move that made her feel a bit empty

"It was the first time you had one inside you. It's enough."

The two girls went back to the living room where they found Rick who was now dressed with his jeans and a clean t-shirt.

"Which one of you will cook?" he asked.

"Pets don't cook, I will" Jenny replied.

"All right. Will Kate stay with you? I have to respond to a few emails."

"Can't you take her?" Kate was smiling at him.

Rick kept looking at her for a moment.

"Ok Katie, you'll come with me. But I want you to be quiet."

Kate didn't reply, instead she opened her mouth. Rick noticed it and used the ball gag on shut her up.

They went to the office room and she knelt right next to his chair waiting for him to finish his work.

"You can sit on the carpet, so you don't hurt your knees any more. And go for a walk if you want, or fix your ponytail. By the time you are quiet I don't care" he said and removed the chain.

She explored the room, they furniture was old but seemed expensive. There were a lot of books on the shelves; most of them probably hadn't been read for years. She crawled to the master bedroom where she looked herself at the mirror they had. When she did that earlier, it was a bit of a shock. But now she was feeling much more comfortable on her role, and she liked it. She fixed her hair and she went back where Rick was still typing on his laptop. A few moments later they heard Jenny's voice calling them. Rick finished what he was doing, grabbed the leash and attached it again to Kate's neck. Kate was expecting her food to be served on a bowl, like the water earlier. But instead she found three similar dishes on the table. Jenny freed her mouth and showed her where she should be sitting. Jenny had made steaks with baked potatoes and it was delicious. Kate hadn't eaten almost anything.

"We thought you've been through a lot today so it is fair to enjoy your dinner" Jenny told her.

"Thank you Mistress. And it is great."

"It's almost over for today. You won't crawl again. You've hurt your knees enough already. Now eat."

For the rest of their dinner they talked about normal stuff, like the weather, the village and Rick's new car. When they finished, Rick went to continue with his work, Jenny put everything in the dishwasher and went with Kate to watch TV.

"We'll sleep together tonight" Jenny informed her at some point.

"What do you mean together? Won't you sleep with Rick?"

"No. He told me to sleep with you in the master bedroom. He gave it to the ladies" Jenny laughed.

"Unless of course you don't want me"

"That's perfect, Mistress" Kate replied.

Jenny removed the collar from Kate's neck and left it on the table.

"Not your Mistress anymore" she smiled. "So, how was your first day as our submissive?"

"Unbelievable"

"What does that mean?"

"Fantastic. I enjoyed it very much. I liked being your sub."

"Is there anything you didn't like?"

"No. Even things I was reluctant to try, like licking your feet or your butt, I found out that they were not as bad as I thought before we started."

"That's great. We liked it too. You were a very good pet."

"And I have to admit a couple of things."

"Go on."

"Firstly when you spanked me, I wanted more. It was great but I was ashamed to ask for it."

"Oh I see."

"And secondly I like being gagged and I prefer your panties over the ball. I like feeling helpless when I can't talk and it's sure better tasting a cloth with your smell on it rather than plastic."

"We'll take both your preferences into consideration Katie" Jenny laughed.

"Now if you allow me, I want to go to bed. I feel very tired." Kate told her and stood on her feet

"Sure. You'll find a new toothbrush on the bathroom. Open my suitcase and take a night gown. I've brought a couple of these. Choose which one you like."

"Okay thanks. Should I wait for you?"

"No no. I will be a bit late. I haven't called my parents all day so they will be worried" Jenny replied and kissed her.

"Good Night Kate"

To be continued

12