All Comments on 'Weekend with Michelle and David'

by threewaysteve

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Oh Sweet Michelle

I do believe that if I knew Michelle I would be like a little puppy and do anything in the world to make her happy! Great character development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
where are the real men here

how much bullsh t do you expect people to swallow?

this was poor fantasy writing at its worst, and if you say it is real, keep doing it this way and you will end up buried in a shallow grave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent, a real man with more guts than most

Outstanding and I would love to be in his position any time. Forget the gutless nay sayers who don't know the full pleasures of sexuality because they're too scared of their own insecurities to try anything but the supposed social norms.

lauragirlchatlauragirlchatover 13 years ago
Tongue

Nice story, shame about the constant references to a tounge. How can it be spelled that way?

Think how it sounds:

Tau n ge just wrong!

Ton gue

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story but needs work

Good story but you have it a bit backwards. Someone wouldn't get fucked first before even sucking a cock. First comes getting sucked, then sucking cock, then kissing, and then fucking. That's the way it happened with me. Your story is well written, except for the order of doing things. Please write some more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, a little mixed up. I 26yo met a married couple 45&40yo at a bar in town and started noticing them more often and then saw them at a 4th July party. They invited me back to their place, turns out they were occasional swingers, but two men and her was preferred and she like a young guy. She quickly got naked for us & soon I was eyeballing her husband while going down on his wife, but he was cool. He fucked her and then I did too, first time 3-way for me. About once a month, she'd ask me to come over for another 3-way, at times there was MM contact, but once he stuck his lubed finger in my ass, I went with it. Next time, after fucking she suggested I suck his cock because she "sorta knew" from me staring at it, and that was my first time swallowing cum. He was the first guy to fuck me, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous