All Comments on ''Ween Contest'

by Nathan_Brazil

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lol

This belongs in humor/satire.As a lurker on the boards, I recognize the players.Why didn't you post with your regular name? It's funny though.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 8 years ago
You had me...

...right till the end! After all the fun and games, it was just too abrupt and not nasty enough. lol However, I DID enjoy it very much! Bravo!

Nathan_BrazilNathan_Brazilover 8 years agoAuthor

Anon: was going to post it as Satire until I remembered how much those people scare me. My regular name? This is my board name... I have another name as well, but those people scare me!

Jezebel: Thank you for your kind words, and yes, I wasn't really going for nasty. That's not really what I write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
bit lost

i was finding that hard to follow but persevered...judging by the comments ive missed something but hey, good luck? sopharoones

legerdemerlegerdemerover 8 years ago
Well done

Good satire, and quite restrained, really. Almost affectionate...

lovecraft68lovecraft68over 8 years ago
Lovescrap thinks....

This was pretty damn funny. But then again, I do love crap right? Heh,,,,,couldn't resist.

Seriously this had me laughing the whole way through, very well done.

MSTarotMSTarotover 8 years ago
Clever

Satirically enjoyable. The use of writer's names was well done. Having the "insider info" of the argument(s), I could see a lot of places where the story could have been improved upon, including patientlee would have been a definite requirement. But what you presented certainly got the highlights.Only the second 5* story I've read in the contest so far. Very, very nice work.

Just one more thing. Oh, my god you killed Kenny! What's wrong with you?

Critique: Ms Zero. Your characterization of me is off on several points. I don't scream drunkenly, nor do I often chide or wail. There were a couple more that hit odd, but that's fine. All in the name of humor. Most of these could have been corrected by a little research anyway. Like my bio.

It's M.S.Tarot not Ms Tarot.

Muirghein Sebastian Tarot ...pleasure to meet you, Nathan. In future stories, to portray me more accurately, a mix of Mal Renolds from Firefly and Brad Pitt from Twelve Monkeys would be closer. In other words a very determined person, not fond of authority, and I'm not wrapped too tight. And to describe me simply look at the wrestler the Undertaker. People have asked me if I'm his brother.(seriously)

"Explode? I don't want to explode!"

MST

.

Nathan_BrazilNathan_Brazilover 8 years agoAuthor
Loves and Zero

Thanks for the kind comments. ...and yes, I really wanted to include patientlee in the piece, but I couldn't get a good enough read on her. I read the material over at Amazon, but she didn't take part in the online argument, so I wasn't sure how to spin it. See if you can get her involved in the next argument and maybe I will write her into a Christmas story.

Hmm... Would Lauren make a better Elf Dentist or a Rudolph? I mean, the rest of y'all are clearly misfit toys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous