All Comments on 'Weight Loss - How my Dom Helped me'

by Danielssub

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
lilsubalexlilsubalexabout 14 years ago
More soon please!

Can't wait to read how this story goes.

xhallexhalleabout 14 years ago
WoW!

i really enjoyed this.. not the punishment and the dog food eating part but i can see where it would at least be filling some nutritional needs at least. i took some notes for my own weight loss from this, and look forward to reading more of it.

sonata47sonata47about 14 years ago
Please continue this story

I've been thinking about working with a Dom on my weight loss for a while. This is an interesting story and also thought provoking. I like the way you are getting to the root of the problem for the main character. Both the real reasons she wants/needs to lose weight and the things that seem to take her off track.

I do hope you'll write more segments of this story!

RegretsRegretsabout 7 years ago
Dangerous practice -I stopped reading. Use the cane together with close supervision

When she was ordered to put a clothes peg onto her clitorus I stopped reading, had I carried on I see there was to be dog food later.These are dangerous practices, which include clothes pegs on nipples.

I don't see why she can't be dressed in British School Uniform at home, and live in a regime where she wears that uniform from 1st September until the end of January but still has to wear the heavy navy blue or bottle green knickers until the end of April. In the summer household jobs should be done while wearing school knickers and a suitable blouse or vest. Close supervision of food stocks and activities will ensure a proper diet with no access to food unless Master allows it.

Then using weights until 1 ton in foot pounds has been moved 1 foot( which is the same as moving 25 lbs above your head then lower the weight, but 90 times each day,) together with jogging and the strict use of the cane a girl can be produced who is a credit to Master.She must have only 1lb of food a day and lots of water.

She will be glad she did it. Her sense of achievement enormous and her gratititude to Master should last a lifetime, for instilling good habits while she is a young woman.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous