All Comments on 'Weight of Penumbra Ch. 01'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
TalyisBagleyTalyisBagleyabout 7 years agoAuthor
Surprise! + Music Soundtrack

I hope you enjoy my surprise. If you want to listen to the music I was writing to, I have a Beyond Eclipse Soundtrack playlist on Spotify. Just search for Beyond Eclipse.

Cheers and Happy Reading,

Talyis

Sidney43Sidney43about 7 years ago

It is an interesting story having just read the entirety of the first book. But, you really need an editor because there are lots of errors that make it harder to read. I do have some difficulty with Kiowa not realizing she has lots of powers, even when she has experienced them and has been told she is very powerful.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 7 years ago
I know it's late, buuuuttt...

My theory was that Kiowa's father was secretly Y'vroi and was either accidentally killed during Eclipse or had to leave his human family behind for their safety. Since Gaelen didn't recognize him from his picture, I guess I'm well and truly wrong 😥. Glad to see the continuation!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES