All Comments on 'Weight of Penumbra Ch. 04'

by TalyisBagley

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Confusing

I am confused as to whether his soul named sebol or kiowa is that deliberate? Or are we meant to KNOW?

Tall_kTall_kabout 6 years ago
Great story

This is a great story. The longer I read it, the better it gets. I'm really starting to love the characters (even if the story's a bit more angst-y than my usual fare) and the plot's growing on me as it unfolds.

The only complaint I have is your penchant for the cliffhanger; the end of book 1 wasn't just suspenseful, it was brutal. Now we've waited 8 months to hear Gaelen's soul-name. Please continue this or at least make a post telling us what Gaelen's soul has revealed. :)

Thank you for writing this story and especially for sharing it with us. I look forward to reading whatever else you choose to write and share.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Update When????

Hey, when are you coming back to finish or are you even coming back to finish this story,?

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 6 years ago
please continue

Please continue this story. The suspense is killing us. lol. I have a bad feeling Kiowa is going to be screwed over here, and that He will come to regret this soul name person once the dust settles. Just because someone is named a soul name doesn't mean they will bring that person happiness. Kiowa will likely carry his child but that child will be loyal to her and the cause.

bloodandsandbloodandsandalmost 5 years ago
Plz finish

Plz finish this book. Plz

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow u fucked us again

You investment in the characters improved from your first "book". Then you dropped the ball. Thanks for nothing

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don’t leave me in suspense!

Please finish the story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTalyisBagley@TalyisBagley
New NEWS: June 2022 Working on getting published and finishing Book 3 of the Wider Sky Series. Website and socials to come. Old News: I just posted the first chapter of WEIGHT OF PENUMBRA the sequel to A WIDER SKY. OLD OLD NEWS: AUG 2012 - Still working on OTAP2 But I need ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES