Weight of Penumbra Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Charmer? Hmpf, I'll show you, charmer," I leaned over the top of her to devour her in kisses but she had already beat me with her own strategy. She pulled my hips to her and wrapped her legs around me, I could feel the thin layers of clothing separating us, her cotton panties and my boxers. I rocked into her and she gasped. Stars, Kiowa enjoying passion was a sight to etch in my brain for ever. Her head tilt back and her expression caught between a smile and a gasp was an enticing morsel that i wanted to enter my tongue and trace around the corners of her sweet lips.

She slipped her hands between us and slid under the elastic of my shorts, her warm hand wrapped around me, and I dare not waste my seed. I was taken so suddenly by her attack that my body shock against her soft warm hand.

I dreamt of you too." she whispered.

"Yes, but I have to get ready for a meeting with my father and Windsor."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.ºO•❥❧•~•❧❥•Oº Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

I shuffled into the den ten minutes late. Everyone in the Crown's inner circle is sitting or standing, including my Seconds and Anesola. Apparently, Bellas is excused but I'm late. And I already know I am not going to hear the last of it.

"When did they take the 25th sector colonies?" My father asked one of his goon soldiers.

"Last night. It is now under the rebel control," the muscled Soldier reported.

"Fuck," Taxa yelled and Bane nodded his head both taking in the severity of the situation.

"Anesola. Sit." My father gestured behind me and I hadn't noticed Anseola moved to stand next to me.

"Let's get this done with. We have pressing matters in the 25th sector to attend to." My father quickly stated and Windsor stood.

"Gaelen will be crowned regent king on his 27th birthday," Windsor said and taped my father's desk with a pointer stick. "Taxa and Bane will become Chief Generals of the Army 1st and 2nd hemispheres. Once Gaelen is crowned, he should quickly find his match or have his soul forcefully opened, so he may identify her quickly. In the meantime, Gaelen will train under my auspices every day until I deem him ready to lead the final phase of Eclipse destroying all the humans and the human sympathizers."

I couldn't say anything I was so flabbergasted that they were ready for me to lead very soon.

"In terms of The Human, I want you to study her closely. She is a temporary asset to you but you must never forget you are the predator on the top of the food chain the dominant species that owns the earth. Learn about the human nature but do not play with your food."

"Wonderful, now let's move on. Taxa and Bane, you are dismissed." my father snapped, quickly ending the discussion.

"What do you know of The Human so far Windsor?"

"She is no part Y'vori or Y'vori in any form. She is very smart, very humble. Her work was a bit blurry, lacking the finesse of my Y'vori students, although their work is inaccurate; hers is not."

"I want her genetic pool counted and maybe she could stop Gaelen's defect."

"What are you implying father?"

"Have you fucked that human, Gaelen?"

I coughed, I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"No. And I won't. Not under your terms."

"You will do as I tell you to do. She may help you to lose your defect or at least not pass it down to future heirs of the throne."

"Wouldn't she just cause the defect to become bigger?" Professor Windsor asked.

"That's the easy assumption isn.t it professor," My father smirked and folded his hands in his lap. I don't know what it was, but my father knew something about Kiowa that not even Windsor knew. He only withholds information to ensure his power is maintained and he would use it against or influence even his closest friends.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.ºO•❥❧•~•❧❥•Oº Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

ºO•❥❧ ~Kiowa~ ❧•❥Oº

Gaelen seemed at such ends all day today. Like something had happened since last night. I wondered if I was too fast, maybe he no longer respected me. I can't believe I was so fast with him last night. How could he respect me now, I was only seconds from taking my clothes off. This after he had just apologized for almost killing me. What was wrong with me?

I screamed in the soft sudsy sponge as I tried to drown and wash away my regrets by the dual shower jets hitting my body in Gaelen's bathroom.

"Kiowa," Gaelen called entering the room, his eyes closed and his hands out as if to spare me the indignity of what I had already offered him. "Are you ok? I heard you scream."

"I'm fine," I called back and quickly stepped deeper into the large shower to conceal myself with the shower steam.

"Kiowa," Oh dear, he is still here. "I just wanted to let you know that I respect you and last night. Don't worry. As much as I loved it and I won't lie, I loved waking up next to you, even though we didn't do anything. I know you are not ready. I don't want you to feel pressure to be with me, ever. If you don't want to be with me. I am more messed up than you are in your humanity. If you don't want to be with me, I understand." I turned the shower off and grabbed the towel hanging on the heated rack and wrapped myself in it before stepping out of his humongous shower stall that was half the size of my bedroom in the colony.

Gaelen was sitting on the toilet seat, forcefully looking away staring at the wall. I don't know what compelled me, but I went to him and promptly sat on his lap startling him. He looked at me shocked and surprised.

I knew I was getting him wet, but I was sure he wouldn't complain. He held me and rest his head in the nook of my neck. Cradling my wet body to him.

"What are you talking about Gaelen? You think so less of yourself. I love you Gaelen." I kissed his forehead and he beamed back at me.

"Say it again. I have never heard you say it."

"I love you," I responded confidently. He squeezed me so tightly and kissed me hard on my lips.

"Say it again. I can't get enough of you saying it."

"I love you Gaelen Borgias."

"I love you too Kiowa. My little mouse." He seemed to relax, whatever had been bothering him since I woke up had evaporated off of his countenance a bit. "Get dressed. I want to take you to the garden."

I held tightly to my towel getting off of his now damp lap. He smirked in that sexy way that I had come to love so much as he took me in like I was an oasis in the desert of his soul. He started to wash his face and then when I first noticed his face had been stained with tears. He was vigorously scrubbing his face with water and then turned again to me. Taking him in this time.

"Come here" he possessively pulled me in, "Don't worry. We will take our time. As much as I want to see what is under here." his fingers traced the top of my towel in the most hypnotic way that I wanted to just let go of the towel. "We will wait until the time is right."

"What happened this morning?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it. I assure you I will take care of it." He responded and then lined his tooth brush with toothpaste. He started brushing his perfect seductive smile that had first caught my attention the day I almost killed him. "Get dressed," he garbled. and then chuckled as I hopped and went back to his bedroom.

I don't know why it took me forever to pick on an outfit, everything just didn't seem right,. I realized I was dressing for him. I wanted to wear something that would stamp my name on his heart and solidify his love. He said is so many times, even before I had said it, but I still wanted to make sure in my mind and heart that it was real. Pinch me until I was black and blue with bruises I still couldn't believe how wonderful he was, how wonderful love being returned was.

He startled me as I had was applying perfume that Haazic gave me for my birthday when we had really become friends. "Hey Mouse," He waved two envelopes. "Our class schedules and dorm assignments have arrived." He sat down at the edge of his bed, leaning over as if he was feeling the weight of whatever had plagued him that morning again. He handed my envelope to me. "I will probably have all classes with Windsor," he rolled his eyes and tore the envelope open.

"I'm in the all girls dormitory."

"Bummer, no boys allowed," he pulled my arm to me, causing me to fall close to his side. "But we can figure out how to break the rules, right babe." he kissed me hard on the lips causing me to get hot. I had to scoot away.

"So tell me, where are you?"

"Same dormitory as last year. No roommates with the King, you know. And fuck... Almost all my classes are with Windsor. My father really has it out for me."

"Windsor is not all that bad."

I liked Windsor, he was a challenge and I had always loved challenges especially intellectual ones. It was where I could do my best without the stress of my physical failings because I was human or categorized under the oppressed class.

"Let me see that," he snatched my paper from my hand.

"Wow, we are in a lot of classes together that's godsent. Oh. You have a roommate."

"Oh yeah, Dylan. She said we should room together. She must have applied to be roommates. I am really shocked they want me to live with another student this year."

"Maybe things are changing around. Maybe things won't be as bad as you think they will be Kiowa."

"Gaelen, I am terrified."

"Mouse, you have nothing to fear. I will be with you. No one will touch a hair on your pretty head or else I will kill them."

"You can't kill anyone Gaelen. You are to be the king. you cannot be an unjust King, especially, when everyone is expecting you to deal out retribution and dominion on humans."

"Kiowa. I love you. I don't want you too worry. I will do everything in my power to keep you safe."

"Well, I am sorry you are going to be rooming all by yourself."

"Not if I have anything to do with it. You will be visiting my room often." He teased,

"On the other side of campus. Plus the girls dorms have a curfew."

"Yeah the nunnery. I wonder why they would place you in that dormitory."

"To keep me away from you."

"Or me away from stealing your virtue. Maybe they want you to bond more with the girls on campus and have a greater sense of belonging. You're a success at school is very important to a lot of Y'vori."

"But why Gaelen. I am always suspicious that this is just a wicked experiment."

"Perhaps, but I am changing it. It will work in my favor. God if you hadn't nearly killed me I don't think I would have paid attention to the little bookmouse in the corner of Windsor's course."

"You may have actually killed me if you didn't know me and learned that I was the human in the corner of Windsor's lecture hall."

"Kiowa, I don't want you to speak like this anymore. I love you and I will do whatever I can to let no one harm you and I sure as hell will not be the one to harm you - even do what you promised me to do. I can't, I won't do it." He sighed heavily, his body shaking a bit with stress like he had been carrying so much since this morning.

"What happened this morning, Gaelen? You have been on edge since this morning."

"Nothing, Mouse. Windsor and my dad want me to do extra work this semester, an independent study with Windsor and you know how much I love extra work. And with Windsor, I am really thrilled to be the next little Mouse."

I couldn't help but smile and smack him playfully on the shoulder. "I little elbow grease hasn't hurt any future king to know what it is to work. Hey, maybe you will come to like Windsor."

"I really don't know why you like him so much Kiowa. He doesn't have your best interests or any of his students' interests at heart. He wants to humiliate and make us all feel inferior." "Well, maybe for the Y'vori to feel inferior sometimes might be what they need to feel so that they can hopefully have a little more compassion for humans."

"I love you. You are so wise as you are sexy. Let's go."

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.ºO•❥❧•~•❧❥•Oº Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

What an amazing day, Gaelen had shown me his mother's gardens and we had fallen asleep in each other's arms taking a nap in the grass of his large rooftop garden that overlooked the entire city. Gaelen had tucked away some human food from last nights dinner so I didn't have to eat Y'vori lunch with his father. I swear his father just wanted to watch my expressions eating their food.

My tablet began to buzz. I had followed suit with Gaelen ignoring any calls that came through. Not that anyone would call me. He had been receiving calls and messages from Sebol, Taxa and Bane all day. I had not had anyone call me. But I knew who was buzzing me. It was Samson.

"Where are you?" He snapped harshly. I was secretly happy I had missed training in today.

"I was summoned to stay in the Borgias home until school started."

"This is bad. Do they suspect you of anything? Do not let on to anything they are watching you. They are trying to figure you out."

"What is this about an uprising in a colony."

"I cannot go into specifics since you are at the Borgias home. We have reclaimed a colony. The revolution is building Kiowa. You need to train. When can you meet."

I looked into the air. I couldn't figure out what I could make happen. Gaelen was always at my side except when he was trying to take his mind away from insulting me. Gaelen to the blunt of a lot of insults and reprimands constantly from his father. No wonder he was always frustrated with any mistake he made.

"I don't know. Gaelen is always at my side. I don't think I can slip away." Honestly I didn't want knives, glass and anything else thrown at me anymore, risking my life or in Samson's opinion stretching me.

"Alright, you have the rest of the week off. But as soon as school starts we begin training. The resistance is growing and we need you to step up soon. Its time for you too claim your place amongst us." He then signed out without saying goodbye.

"Hey," Gaelen's voice startled me causing me to jump out of my skin. "Mouse, I had the great day with you." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

I turned to him, I was a bit more giddily than usual. I had easily thwarted training because I was with the man of my dreams. I was so thrilled to have him by my side again. I kissed him, combing my finger through his soft raven hair. I didn't realize I was already pushing him onto the bed.

I pulled at his shirt, pulling it above his head and wow feasted on his chiseled chest sculpted like Michaelangelo's David. I dragged my tongue with precision across the lines and kissed my way down the center to the tantalizing to more under his blue jeans.

"You are a fox, my little Mouse." he combed his fingers into my braids holding me to him allowing me free reign. And I go where I haven't gone before.

I squeak with surprise, he holds me so close to him and rolls over so that I am now under him. Gaelen's warmth is like home. His big green eyes have no shadows in the door to his soul and I can tell he really loves me. This man... Y'vori, loves me.

He pulls my shirt up and delivers kisses to my stomach and trails, so tantalizingly up to my breasts snuggled safely in my bra. I'm nervous but I want to have Gaelen. His hair is so soft as I comb my fingers through his wavey obsidian locks, holding him close to me. I want all of Gaelen. I want to possess me.

I arch my chest. He obliges.

Gaelen smirks as he looks at me like he's trying to sneak a cookie from the hidden jar and peels my bra down to expose my nipples. This is the first time, he is really seeing me. We've played before in the past, but it was never like this. I am now one more step deeper into vulnerability.

My mind punishingly shifts to Matthias and my inner judge is condemning me, warning me. If I go to far I am going to regret this even more than Matthias. I had done some many things close to sex with Matthias and my heart was torn to pieces.

"Don't go," Gaelen's voice brought me to present. I could hear worry and care in his voice and I wanted to swoon. "You got in your head, didn't you?"

He knows me. This man knows me.

I nodded and he just hugged me tightly.

"Kiowa, I love you. We'll go at your pace."

Pace?! No, I want Gaelen. I want this sweet man, that knows me. I can see the depths of his love for me in his eyes and his actions as he tenderly embraces me. How dare I ruin this moment thinking of Matthias.

I pull my t-shirt completely off and unsnap my bra like I am a race car driver kicking into a new gear. I nearly tackle him in a hug as I kiss him all over. His skin is salty and sweet.

I love tracing my lips down his scar concealed by celestial tattoos. A reminder of his defect but it's what makes him beautiful to me -- imperfection while having perfection. He is a masterpiece and I love him.

He always me to explore his body. It's my turn to be caught with my hands in the cookie jar and discover what I've been wanting to find since the first day I saw Gaelen. His jeans sit at his hips in a way that makes women flutter. And he's all mine.

I unzip his jeans and find a black patch of hair and his pants further strain -- he is so hard for me.

I want to satisfy him and with his help, I remove his jeans and find his strong cock standing against his chest and pillars for legs jutting long out like straits into the rolling sea.

He tastes like sea and fields of green, I stroke and suck him. Gaelen groans and twirls my braids in between his fingers. His cock flexes and hardens more in my hand erecting to full length. He is so big, my finger tips barely touch as I stroke him to fullness. I wonder how it would feel to take me. Would it hurt or would it be wonderful?

"Come here, my love, my mouse." Gaelen sits up, interrupting my diligent work. He turns me away from him and motions for me to lean over. I am on all fours, and he slides his hands under my skirt to pull my panties away from my sex. I'm now naked, except for my skirt and he completely naked.

He then pulls my hips to him and guides my leg to straddle him. I feel so conflicted. I have my skirt on, but my sex is now completely in his sight. I'm afraid, but I am also getting hot. He is seeing me for the first time, and....

My lungs stop taking air. Gaelen pulls my hips down to his face and I am floating into the air. All I hear is my ragged breath and the wet sounds of his soft wet tongue licking my gushing pussy. I rock my hips desperate for more. He hums with delight and encourages me.

His finger dives into me and he is pumping it in and out pressing down and then curling up to each set of nerves that want to explore.

"Your flower is opening for me," he praises.

I learn over, my head swimming in an ocean of pink bliss and I return the favor. I swallow his warm cock in my mouth and laver it making him pant harder into my pussy.

"Kiowa, I can't..."

He flips me off of him and within a second he is on top of me. His body is straining to maintain while he reaches down to finger me until I am writhing all over his sheets. I am going to have the most delightful orgasm . My eyes fall close and I ride bliss, I can feel his cock bobbing against my leg, so close. Gaelen is moaning as I squeeze his finger in orgasm. He is ready and he looks at me as he aims his cock tentatively for my center.

I want him. I am ready for him.

✯✮✰~Gaelen~ ✰❂✬

"Did you have sex with her?" Anesola said as he entered the kitchen. I had snuck from Kiowa's tantalizing and tangling embrace. She was holding me to her with everything she had.

"No,"

But I was so close. I wanted her, but then I saw that she was nervous. Too nervous. I had my cock in my hand ready to thrust it into her, breaking her virginity but I saw her slip into her mind. My ever thinking Mouse.

"You need to be careful with the human."

"Anseola, I am really not in a mood for a lecture I only came here to get a glass of water."

"Listen to me, Gaelen. Father is really wat hing that human and he is watching how you interact with that human even more closely. Do yourself and her a favor and end this. Father will do what he did to Tara and I dont want you to know that kind fo pain."