Weight of Penumbra Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anesola. I will protect her."

"Then protect her by staying away. Father will kill her if he thinks you will be swayed to the side of the rebels because of your love for her."

"It won't be a quick death, he will make it long and painful and you will watch and she will know as she dies that you broke your promise to keep her safe."

"I never have seen Father so obsessed with anything the way he is about you and that girl. He had two separate meetings today with me and Windsor. He using me to drill in the pain of losing Tara. He wants to test my loyalty as well."

"Then how do you know he is not testing you to not tell me this."

"Do whatever you can to convince him that his obsession with Kiowa is fruitle. That Mao girl likes you a lot. You are to be crowned regent and everyone will be expecting you to have someone a possibility of stability on your arm. If you have Kiowa on your arm you will cause more problems. Do this now until you can figure out a solution."

"Or until my soul opens and says Sebol's name."

"I never said it has to be Sebol's just this is what is going to keep Kiowa alive."

"I can't believe he wants me to get Kiowa pregnant."

"I don't understand that either. maybe that's why he is allowing you to have her in your room. He is hoping you will impregnate her. Don't you see the obsession he has with this girl."

"I can't leave her side."

"You will have to. Just until you can make a plan that will protect yourself, her and the realm."

Anesola patted my shoulder and then filled his glass of water before returning to his room.

I couldn't believe what he was telling me. He wanted me to get rid1 of Kiowa like she was some sort of trash that you just put into a bag and toss to the curb. I loved her with everything, my entire cells screamed and sung for her.

I poured water into my glass and looked out of the kitchen window at the starry sky filled with millions of dazzling stars and a bright white full moon. It was a magical night and Kiowa and I made love the best we could at this stage. It was beautiful it was more than enough for the both of us. I brought the crisp water to my lips and my eyes became starbursts. I felt like I was being transported out of my body into the heavenlies. I saw our planet it was dark crushed by the other planets surrounded by dust clouds and when I turned around I realized I was no longer in my kitchen but in another galaxy. I turned and I saw the Milky Way, Mouse's galaxy behind me. And then it expanded open towards me all of the stars circling hypnotically around me.

I looked at the earth and our planet was dead, it was dark, burnt just sitting in space collided into one another. I wonder if there were any inhabitants of the planet that crashed into ours. I wondered if the same would eventually happen to Earth? Would we eventually be forced to again look for another planet to dominate? And then everything went dark. all but a single star appeared in my hand, I tiny little star that dazzled brighter than a diamond against the light. I looked closely at the little speck of universe in my hand and saw my soul's name etch across the star and then her name appeared. My soul had opened and named my mate.

Once I fully read the name, I was thrust back into my body at first all i could sense was the sound of the tap water running it was so loud at first like a rushing river bank, and then I began to see again, I saw the picture window above the sink the dazzling night sky, and I felt wet. I was standing in a puddle, my feet wet and the water glass I had been holding shattered at my feet.

My soul had opened.

I couldn't believe it, it named her!

I couldn't breathe or exhale.

I only looked out the window not sure how to return to the woman that was fast asleep in my bed.

******** ******* ********* ******** ********* ********** ********** *********** ********* ********* ********

Dear Treasured Readers,

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY.

Don't forget to comment and add me as a favorite author so you can be the first to know when I post. This story straddles a number of genres so I'm not going to limit to one category. So make sure to follow me so you don't miss the next chapter.

Cheers and Happy Reading,

~Talyis