Weird Wild Weekend Pt. 02 - Sexy Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to calm down, buddy." I looked up to see the waiter holding a little, blue, leather-bound booklet out towards me. "I've worked here a long time and seen a lot of dates...good and bad. Trust me, you're in there. I know you want to impress her, but stop trying so hard."

I looked up at him, my expression split between disbelief and gratitude. "What? You really think so?"

"Yeah, don't worry about it." He tucked the menu under his arm and said, "Look, I'll bring you something you can share with two spoons. Be cute, feed her a bit of it, let her give you a couple bites, then take her home and bang her like a screen door in a hurricane. Pull her hair, slap her ass and call her momma. Older chicks like her get off on that sort of thing. You'll be her favorite booty call in no time."

I goggled at him, stunned as he turned away whistling a jaunty tune. Was he mocking me? Did he know she was really my mother? No, it had to just be a bizarre coincidence. I was so shocked, I forgot to stand up when mom returned and sat back down across from me.

"Your father texted he's going to be at work late tonight," she said, then noticed my attention was distracted. She looked where I was looking, then back and me and asked, "something wrong?"

I shook my head and snapped my mouth closed, trying to recover smoothly. I cleared my throat and attempted to sound jovial, "nope, not at all. I just ordered us a dessert."

She seemed uncertain, but it didn't last long as Tony came immediately back to our table and placed a bowl between us piled high with spongy, golden cake lumps and fluffy dollops of whipped cream, a viscous, dark chocolaty sauce drizzled around and a thin puddle of some sweet, nutty liqueur underneath. He waggled his eyebrows at me as he offered up two spoons and left with a deep bow.

I handed mom a spoon and presented mine in en garde position, challenging her to a sugary duel. After clicking our utensils together, we dove in from opposite ends, giggling and making silly jokes and innuendos as we munched our cake and tongued our spoons suggestively. We shared the confection, feeding each other with varying degrees of exaggerated tenderness and good-natured malice. It couldn't have been a more perfect finish to a more perfect meal. I had never had a better night in my whole life and as much as I hoped it would have a happy ending, I felt it could be done right now and still rank at the top of the list for best days ever.

We paid and left, walking arm in arm to my car. As I stood by her opened door, she stopped and leaned up for a kiss. I glanced nervously around, my full stomach fluttering worryingly, and tried to give her a quick peck on the lips before anyone could see. She wrapped her fingers up in the hair at the back of my head and pulled me closer, pressing her body to mine as she licked at my lips with her tongue. She felt so soft and curvy against me, that my senses clouded over and I melted into her embrace, kissing her back with needy fervor. My hand reached around and snuck up under her skirt to squeeze at her pliant ass cheeks, my probing fingers quickly discovering her usual wanton lack of undergarments. I pressed my swollen cock against her belly through my pants and groaned into her ear as she bit and suckled at my neck.

"Now, that's a kiss," she murmured. "We are on a date, Jim. Stop being so shy. You're never going to get a girlfriend if you can't relax a little around us girls. We don't bite," she flicked her tongue out to lick the tip of my nose and giggled, "unless you want us too."

"Sorry," I stroked at her hair and explained, "I'm trying. It's not just that you're a girl, you know. It's kind of tough to forget you're my mom."

"Sharon," she corrected. "Tonight, it's Sharon. Remember?"

I gave her a crooked smile, and said, "I don't know. I kinda like being with you, mom, without needing to pretend you're someone else. It's not that I feel weird about that, it's more worrying about anyone who knows me seeing us and giving me shit about being with my mom."

She looked at me strangely for a moment, the sat and clicked her seat-belt into place. I hesitantly pushed her door closed and thoughtfully made my way around the car. Had I just messed something up admitting I wanted to be with her? She didn't look at me as I got in and started the engine. After we had driven a few blocks, I heard her voice quaver quietly, "you really like being with me? You want to be with your mom?"

I had never heard her sound so uncertain and vulnerable before. Why would my mom be acting self-conscious like she was still an awkward teen-aged girl? I wondered just how much I should tell her about my lifelong obsession with wanting to have sex with her. "We both know you've caught me looking before. I'd be lying if I said I didn't think you were a beautiful woman."

She sounded rueful, "good looking for my age, right?"

"No, just beautiful, period. You've got an amazing body, in my opinion. I've thought it for a while, but didn't want anyone to think I was abnormal or something, so I just kept quiet about it."

"Kept quiet about what? I think it's time to get it all out in the open, Jim."

"A-about," I took a breath, then said in a rush, "about wanting to have sex with you. I think I've been avoiding girls, at least a little bit, because I wanted to be with you. I was hoping you'd be my first. But that's crazy, right? Wanting your mom? They call that an Oedipal Complex, don't they?"

She nodded, "yeah, they do. I forget sometimes just how smart you are." She reached out to stroke my leg, "and I think it may be more common than most people are willing to admit. Your dad and I have never been exactly prudish and inhibited when it comes to sex, so I'm not surprised you've developed an attraction to me. All I know is that I want my baby boy to be happy and if you're having trouble with the ladies, then I want to help fix that." She leaned over and nuzzled her face into my upper arm, purring, "if that means showing you the ropes when it comes to sex, well, then, that's just a mother's job to teach her son."

"I think the term is 'milf'," I chuckled, "though cougar may also apply."

She jabbed a stiff finger sharply into my side, making me jump. "Watch it, kiddo. I'm not that old. Stick with 'milf', thank you."

I hastily agreed, "absolutely. You're not old at all. Please don't be mad at me."

She smirked, and tousled my hair playfully. "Relax, I'm just messing with you. And, you know, I think I'd rather it were me than some random drunk girl at a party or something, anyway. Or worse, a virgin with no idea what she's doing who's as fumbling and nervous as you are. I want your first time to be special, honey. I want you to have fun and enjoy it. To get good at it so when you do find a girl you like, you'll be able to treat her right."

"A lot of kids would be angry with their parents for getting involved in their sex life," I considered, "but I think I'm glad you and dad talked about me last night. I mean, it's not like the girls were exactly lined up out the door and around the block waiting their turn to date me. Girls my age are kind of vapid and shallow anyway. I'd much rather be with you. You love me already and won't make fun of the way I look or the stuff I do in my free time."

"Oh, sweetie," she crooned at me, "I promise, there are plenty of girls out there who will like everything about you. Just be patient and be yourself. You'll find one when you least expect it and suddenly everything will change. Just ask your father. He was a band geek in school. Played bass violin and wanted to switch to electric bass and be in a rock band. Such a dork. Wore coke-bottle glasses and huge flare bell-bottoms. But I thought he was pretty cute and he really knew how to sweet talk a girl once he loosened up a bit. Not too bad on the bass, either, honestly. I made him buy some new clothes and get a haircut. I think he's turned out pretty well." She patted my arm gently, "And so have you. I'll teach you a thing or two and we'll see if we can't get the line at least out the door and down the driveway. Okay?"

"I'd be fine with just one." I didn't mention that I really hoped that one would be her. I had no idea if dad would be keen on the idea of sharing her long term like that and no doubt both of them would be asking about grand-kids at some point, anyway. Right now, I just wanted to enjoy this time with my mother.

"That's my boy!" She pinched the skin on the back of my hand, "see this right here? This is made from husband material."

I rolled my eyes and protested, "jeeze, mom. Really?"

"What? I can't be proud of my son?"

"I'm a little young for marriage. Let's just focus on the girlfriend for now." I smiled over at her, "or even better, on tonight."

She laughed gently, "you sound just like your father." She leaned against my arm again and stroked her fingers up and down my thigh. "You're right. I'm sorry. I've been a little bit mean all night, haven't I? Get us home and I'll make it up to you."

Two more green lights and a left hand turn brought us to the bottom of our hill and I quickly drove up the road, pulled into the driveway and turned the car off. "Thank you for the date, mom. I had a really good time."

"Me, too. I'll have to remember that place next time I want your dad to take me somewhere."

"So," I asked hesitantly, "what now?"

She took my hand and drew little designs on my palm as she said, "well, we had a good date, so now would be the goodnight kiss and finding out if you're getting invited inside for more. You are. So, I suppose next would be going upstairs, making out and all the fun stuff to follow."

I think I actually shouted "yippee!" as I tossed open my door, hopped out and bounded around the car. I practically slid across the trunk trying to get to her quicker, then threw her door wide, bowing low and offering my hand to assist her in standing. I managed to hold back from saying 'm'lady', but only just.

She snickered and hooked her arm around my elbow. "That's cute, Jim, but don't be so eager. Makes you look a bit desperate. Besides, you don't want to be in too much of a rush to get to the finish line. Good sex takes a few minutes, especially for girls. It'll be good for you in the long run if you learn how to enjoy the trip and not just the destination." She led me inside and upstairs to her bedroom, then pushed me back to sit down on the bed before kicking off her shoes and starting up some music.

The Zombies playing a sultry beat and the breathy voice of Colin Blunstone telling us "It's the time...of the season...when the love runs high" swirled through the air as she began to shift her shoulders and rock her hips in a rhythmic, sexy walk towards me. She kept her eyes locked on mine as she slowly began to strip off her clothes, first undoing her belt and dropping it to the floor behind her as she danced. She did a fast spin to twirl her skirt up around her waist, showing her bare, round bottom and thick, dark bush, before unzipping her dress sensually to let it slide into a discarded puddle around her ankles. Her pendulous breasts jiggled and swayed as she moved and my eyes watered from the effort of not blinking so I wouldn't miss a single wiggle or bounce. She crouched onto her hands and knees to crawl towards me, purring, "now let's get you naked, too."

She pulled my shoes off and tossed them aside and my socks quickly followed before she began tugging at my belt and pulling my zipper down. I lifted my hips to help her slide my pants and shorts down my legs, then undid my tie and some buttons to yank my shirt off over my head and add it to the pile of clothing at the side of the bed. Her red lips formed a silent "Oh!" when she saw the obvious effects her teasing had on my body. My hard cock surged and pulsed while she scratched her nails up and down my thighs and her verdant eyes glittered hungrily as she bit and licked at her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked my rod past her lips, swirling her dexterous, pink tongue around the head. I leaned back on my elbows and groaned from the sensations thrilling through my nether regions, "oh, wow, that feels good!"

She loudly popped it out of her mouth and licked up and down the underside. "Some girls like it and some girls don't. Lucky for you and your father, I like to give head." She gently cupped my balls in one hand and used the other to guide me into the back of her throat. She pulled off again with a lewd, wet noise and kissed the tip. "I like it a lot."

"I can tell," I replied appreciatively, watching my dick disappear into her warm, sucking mouth again. "I wouldn't mind returning the favor, if you want me to."

"That's my good boy," she squealed proudly as she sat back on her heels and clapped her hands with glee, making her pretty tits jiggle. "Get all the way up on the bed. I'll show you what a sixty-nine is."

I crawled up to the pillows, pretending I didn't already know what that was, and beckoned to her. She climbed up onto the bed, turned around to put a knee to either side of my head and presented her puffy, wet slit to me, her warm, heavy boobs spreading across my stomach. She was clearly quite aroused and I combed my fingers through her dense, curly muff, inhaling her musky, feminine aroma. I sucked on her meaty lips and pearly clit as I felt her mouth settle down around my shaft and we both made happy slurping noises as we each enjoyed our fleshy treats. We spent many long minutes our heads buried between our legs, each savoring the other's flavor.

She smashed her cunt against my face and gasped loudly when I reached up and slipped a finger into her tight hole. I could feel the head of my cock prodding at the back of her throat as she greedily struggled to swallow my whole length. I sucked at her tiny clit quickly, pulling at it as I swirled my tongue around in time with my probing finger. I moved faster and faster, feeling her responding to my touch. Her breath was rasping harshly through her nose as her pleasure built and she had to pull my cock out of her mouth as an orgasm quivered through her body, making sweet juices drool out of her hot pussy.

"Oh, my god! You're a natural at that," she said as she stroked her hand slowly up and down my cock, catching her breath, "but I think I'm ready to get you inside of me. You ready to feel your first pussy, Jim?"

Of course, she didn't know it wasn't going to be my first. I hid my wicked smirk by putting my hands over my face, feigning embarrassment, and said, "I think so. Do you want me on top?"

"No," she replied, moving around so she was sitting astride my hips, "Let me ride you for a bit first." She bent down, her thick hair cascading around me like a curtain, and pried my hands back to offer me a kiss.

I pressed my pussy-damp lips to hers and held her close, enjoying the softness of her skin against mine. "What do you need me to do?"

"Nothing. Just lie back and let me do the work," she cooed as she sat up and reached between us to angle my erection into her eager opening. She was so wet, I slid all the way into her easily and she closed her eyes and let her head fall back as she relished the feeling. "Yeah," she sighed, "that's what I wanted."

I settled my hands onto her wide hips and gazed up at her as she rocked on top of me. "You are so beautiful, mom," I said quietly. "I'm the luckiest son in the world to have a sexy, loving woman like you for a mother."

"You really think so?" She turned her head to hide a shy smile in the shadows behind her auburn hair. "You're very sweet. I love your dad, but it's nice to have the attention of another man. To know I'm still desirable to a young guy like you."

"You're kidding, right?" I cupped and squeezed her boobs. "Milf is exactly the right word for you."

"Your dad likes them, too," she acknowledged, putting her hands over mine, "but it seems that really curvy girls are a bit out of fashion right now. All the shows and magazines are using really skinny, urban-looking twenty-somethings these days. I know it's silly and doesn't really matter since I'm married, but there's still a insecure young girl under here wondering if the boys think she's pretty. Sometimes I just need to hear it."

"Well, then, I'll tell you again," I said, slapping her ass for encouragement, "you're gorgeous. I love your big tits, I love your curvy hips, and I love the way you feel riding my cock."

She laughed as she rocked her pelvis back and forth, sliding her clit against me, "that sounds so naughty hearing you say that. God, I feel like such a slut, fucking my own son! But I love it."

I propped myself up on my elbows to suck and bite at her fingertip-sized nipples. Nostalgic memories mingled with favorite fantasies to make this moment both oddly comforting and unbelievably erotic. I cuddled my face into her supple chest and played roughly with her tits as she bounced up and down on my hard cock, her movements getting more and more frantic and insistent. "That's it. Ride me faster, mom."

"Fuck! It's so wrong, but I can't help it. I'm gonna cum," she cried out. "I'm going to cum on my son's dick!" She leaned back, reached down and started rubbing at her clit, her fingers a blur of motion as her tight cunt gripped and clutched my thick manhood. She bucked her hips hard, her face red and her moans getting higher and higher, then she shuddered as a flood of juices gushed out of her to pour down my balls and belly and puddle up under my ass. She tossed her head back and shouted, "yes! Oh, yes! I'm cumming for you!" She jerked and twitched as the aftershocks of her intense pleasure spasmed through her jiggling, voluptuous frame.

I fell back against the pillows as she rolled off me and snuggled up by my side, her head nuzzling my chest. "Wow. That was amazing."

"I haven't cum like that for a while," she chuckled lightly as her breathing slowed. "Damn, I needed that." She hooked a leg up over mine and traced ticklish lines up and down my torso with her fingernails. "Thank you."

"You left quite a wet spot," I teased gently. "I'm impressed."

She fluttered her eyelashes demurely. "That can happen when you get a girl really excited," she chided, then giggled, "and it helps that you managed to hit a good spot in there."

I moved to push her onto her back and climbed on top of her. "I want more," I growled, bending her knees up and teasing her opening with the head of my stiff cock.

"Of course," she said as she grabbed my thighs and urged me closer. "Fuck me til you finish, baby. I need to feel your cum shooting inside me."

"You like that, do you?"

"Oh, hell yes!" She bit her lip and rolled her eyes back behind her fluttering eyelashes as I slowly shoved my rod all the way into her in one long, aching thrust. She looked up at me with a wide-eyed smile and shook her butt back and forth to settle me all the way to the bottom inside her, then locked her legs around my waist and said, "it's one of the weird things about being a girl. I'm never really finished until my man is. Like, even if the last orgasm isn't the biggest or best, it doesn't feel like I'm done until I'm pumped full of cum. Thank goodness for my implant, or you'd have about a dozen brothers and sisters."

I slid in and out of her dripping snatch with long, slow strokes, enjoying the slick glide of her soft pussy walls around my shaft as I pushed myself all the way in, then pulled all the way out of her again. I gripped her ankles like handlebars, amazed at how bendy she was when she squashed her breasts together, tucked her legs under her elbows and held herself spread wide open for me with her fingers smearing her juices around and rubbing at her tender clit. "If this is a dream, please don't wake me up," I groaned.

"That feels so good," she said, digging her nails firmly into my ass cheeks to urge me on. "Do it harder."