Weird Wild Weekend Pt. 02 - Sexy Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as she asked, driving her down into the mattress with each deep thrust. A hard, steady beat reverberated off the walls from our bodies smacking together over and over again as I lost myself in the sensations of our lusty motions. I blinked sweat out of my eyes and moved faster, pounding into her with utter abandon, seeking to release my pent up need.

"Yes! Yes," she shrieked and scrubbed fiercely at her tiny button. "Don't stop!"

"I love you, mom," I told her.

"I love you, too, Jim. And I love your big, young cock fucking me."

I reached down and caressed her chin, then popped my thumb into her mouth. She sucked at it like a starving baby, grunting and mewling happily. My dick felt as hard as an adamantium bar as I pummeled her soft, open cunt. "I'm so fucking close! I'm going to cum inside you, mom!"

She grabbed my ass and held me to her, grinding her body against me to offer her deepest spots to my thrusting. "Yes! Give it to me. Fill my pussy up."

I stabbed and humped into her, holding back as long as I could, relishing every wet slip and eager clutch of her hungry slit around my cock, every wobble and bounce of her lush softness underneath me, every carnal moan, every sultry look as I fulfilled one of my life's greatest desires. Fucking my mother for real. No tricks or sneaking, this time. How many of my friends would envy me right now? Getting to make love to this curvaceous sex goddess. How many wished they could have a chance with their own mothers but were too afraid to make a move? Taking that chance last night had paid off and now I was enjoying another once-in-a-lifetime thrill as I got closer and closer to exploding.

I thrust and bucked my hips, trying to surf the moment of no return like a slow-rolling wave of ecstasy, but I couldn't keep my orgasm from crashing over me like a gooey tsunami against a velvet beach. My balls tightened and I felt the familiar rush of release as my semen rocketed into her. I collapsed on top of her, grunting and straining from my instinctive efforts to pump my seed as deeply towards her womb as physically possible.

She wrapped her arms and legs around me as her own orgasm gushed and quivered through her. "That's it," she groaned gruffly, "that's what I need. Fuck, I love it."

"I know you do, Sharon." My head snapped around at the sound of my dad's voice behind me. He stood, arms folded across his chest as he leaned in the doorway, a confused smirk spread across his face. "I guess you decided to follow through on what we talked about last night."

"Greg!" Mom thumped at my chest, urging me to get off of her. "We didn't hear you get home. How was your night?"

He scratched thoughtfully at his whiskered cheeks and replied, "I don't think mine was as good as yours."

I sat next to mom, tugging the corner of the blanket across my soaked lap and looking sheepish. My heart sank as I realized my little house of cards was about to be knocked over. I waved awkwardly and mumbled, "hi, dad."

He looked back and forth between us for a while, his strange, clouded expression unreadable, then he chuckled and said, "I think we all need to have a chat."