Wel-cum Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I still looked for her as I left the plane. I walked up and out of the ramp and headed to the baggage claim. glancing up I saw that it was past midnight. I headed to the claim area and waiting for the belt to start. There were only a handful of people waiting and none really took notice of me. It was hard for me to believe no one heard what happened on that plane! I stretched and yawned as I saw my bag pop out of the chute. Before I had the chance to move to pick them up I felt two hands come from behind me and wrap around my waist. "Mmm, there you are. I was hoping to catch you before you got away." There was no mistaking Linda's sultry voice. I quickly turned around while her arms remained wrapped around my waist. Looking down I could see that she was even more beautiful under normal light. She had fixed up her hair and makeup since our little encounter and was looking perfectly ravishing. She smiled up at me as I noticed another bombshell walk up behind her. This girl had long, raven black hair and a smooth pale completion. It looked like she was wearing the same shade of red on her smiling lips. She was built about the same as Brenda too, with a medium build, perky breasts, killer legs, and was wearing the same flight uniform that Linda was as well. She looked at me and smiled.

"So I was thinking," Linda continued. "You look like you need a place to stay and I told Michelle here that you might be interested in keeping us a little company at our hotel this evening." Do you think you're up to it?" she said with sly little grin. I looked over at Michelle, who was grinning from ear to ear, then back at her. Slinging my duffle bag up on my shoulder, I put my arms around each lovely lady.

"Why, lead the way ladies!"

...To be continued?

12