Welcome Back, Daddy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Daddy! I sure hope you're going to be living upstairs! I can hardly wait for all of that!"

I pulled out the middle finger, spit on her ass hole again and tried to push two fingers inside her ass. I didn't get very far. "Relax, girl. If you want to be Daddy's ass whore, you're going to have to learn to relax those muscles."

"I want to be Daddy's ass whore. Really, Daddy, but I think I need more time. Please, Daddy. Don't be upset with me."

"Well, as long as your pussy is still dripping and you're in position, I suppose I can settle for that."

I lifted her hips up a little and then pressed the head of my cock into her twat. She was so wet there was absolutely no resistance. The entire length of my cock was soon buried inside her. I reached around in front of her and cupped both of her tits in my hands. After a few seconds of fondling them, I squeezed them hard and then started thrusting in and out of my horny daughter.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Make me feel it! Make me your whore! Please, Daddy - make me your cum dump!"

Damn! I wanted to call her all those things but she beat me to it! "You filthy slut! You plan to suck your Daddy's cock with that nasty mouth? I think that dirty mouth may only be fit to lick Daddy's ass hole."

"Oh, yes, Daddy! I'll eat your ass, but please don't keep your cock away from my mouth! You can do whatever you want to me but please - let me suck your cock!"

Oh, fuck, how she was getting to me! If I didn't know better I'd have sworn she'd been a porn starlet for years.

As beads of sweat formed all over my body, my thrusting slowed. I went in as deep as I possibly could and then withdrew my cock as slowly as I could stand it. I was torn between shooting my cum deep into her pussy and letting her suck it all down her throat. I liked the sound of doing whatever I wanted to her if I'd let her suck my cock. I'd probably do it all anyway, but this way I could quote her on it if ever there was something I wanted to do that she wasn't thrilled about. After a few more strokes, I pulled all the way out and told her it was time for her to show Daddy how well she could suck his cock. "Alright, slut. Get on your knees and show Daddy how you suck cock."

In a second she was on her knees and sucking my cock into her throat. If ever anybody had mastered her gag reflex, this was the one. She mashed her face into my pubic bone as she took as much of my cock as she could. Her tongue felt amazing, as did the way she fondled my balls. For a moment I thought I might give up fucking for this. My little girl had grown up to be a fantastic cock sucker and I had her talents all to myself. I felt sorry for her husband, but didn't really care that he was missing out.

"Daddy's going to cum, sweetie. Get ready!"

The first blast spurted down her throat before she was ready. She started sucking harder and coaxed out several more spurts of cream before the sensitivity became too much for me. I had to stop her. Once my cock was out of her mouth she started licking my balls and sucked one into her mouth. She lightly stroked my cock with one hand and then moved that hand down between my thighs and pushed a finger up into my ass. She wiggled around inside until she found my prostate and then pressed it. I shot another glob of cum that landed on her forehead and then oozed down the side of her nose. She leaned back some, pulled out her finger and licked it before saying, "You taste so good, Daddy. I hope you'll let me do this every day!"

"I just might. You're a good little, cock sucking, cum slut. But Daddy wants to do more than just that. And if I live here, we'll have lots and lots of time to play together."

"Oh, Daddy! I hope you'll move in upstairs! Except for the very few times Mike will climb on top of me, I'll be all yours!"

Sheri wiped off the cum from the side of her nose and pushed it into her mouth before licking her fingers clean.

"Speaking of time, I think we missed dinner! Are you hungry?"

"I wouldn't object to some more of Daddy's cum."

"Seriously. Are you hungry? Maybe we can have a pizza or something delivered."

"Don't be silly, Daddy. I'll make you something if you're hungry."

"Since it's late, let's just have some crackers and cheese and something to drink. We can sit on the balcony a while and then go to bed. We'll want to be up in case we get that phone call."

"You just want to get me out on the balcony so you can bend me over the railing and fuck me again! I'm onto you, Daddy."

"I hate to disappoint you, sweetie, but I just had my balls drained by an expert cock sucker. I don't think I can do any more fucking tonight."

"Would you mind if I masturbate, Daddy? You could watch. Please?"

"Well, let's go into the bedroom where the light's better. I want to see everything you do. I might even offer to help if you want."

"Okay, Daddy. But before we go, I want you to pick out something from the kitchen for me to use."

"What? You want me to pick out what I want you to play with?"

"Yes, Daddy. It can be something to put inside me or something to play with outside. You decide. I'll wait for you in the bedroom."

I looked around the kitchen. The only things I saw on the counters were electric appliances and some knives. I didn't think those would work so I looked in the refrigerator. I saw several fruits and vegetables that could be inserted. I opened the freezer and saw small concentrated juice cans and ice cubes. From there I started opening cabinets and drawers and saw many different gadgets. I decided to pick out several things for her to use - after all, I'm the Daddy.

I gathered up the items and carried them into the bedroom. There lay my daughter, naked and toying with her pussy lips and clit. "I see you decided to get started without me!"

"Just a little bit, Daddy. You got me so horny and I couldn't help it. But now you're here. What did you bring me?"

"I brought a few things. First, these bag clips for your nipples." I leaned down, squeezed each nipple to get it to stand out, and then fastened a bag clip on each. "How's that feel?"

"They hurt, but in a nice way. How long do I have to keep them on?"

"Until you start to cum."

"Anything else for me, Daddy?"

"I picked out a skinny carrot to put up your ass and a nice cucumber for your pussy. I'll use them to fuck you while you play with your clit. So, first thing I need you to do is to get up on your hands and knees and push that ass up and out."

As she was getting into position, I went into the bathroom and found some skin cream to lubricate the carrot. When I returned to the bedroom, she was up on all-fours and waiting patiently. Whether from the prior playing with herself or the anticipation of what was to come, her pussy was already shiny with her own lubrication.

"Okay, slut, I know you've been waiting for this. Hold still another couple of minutes while I get these veggies in you." I rolled the carrot around on her thigh to pick up some of the pussy juice that had oozed out and then spread some of the skin cream on the first inch or so. I placed the tip in the center of the ring of her ass hole and started to push it in. She was relaxed and ready for it. Her ass hole accepted the first inch of the carrot with ease. The second inch took a little more pressure, but once that was in, I was able to get as much of the rest in that I wanted. "Yeah, you're going to make a good ass whore for Daddy."

I then took the cucumber and slid it into her pussy.

"Okay, baby girl. Rest your face on the bed, reach underneath and start working that clit." As she lowered her head, I started stroking the carrot and cucumber in and out of her. I'm sure it would've looked funny to anybody who might've seen it, but it was strangely arousing to both of us.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Fuck your little girl's ass and cunt. Fuck me good!"

"Keep working that clit, slut. When you get ready to cum, let me know so I can pull off those nipple clips. But not a moment before."

The longer I stroked the vegetables in and out of her, the firmer my cock became. I started thinking about which one of the veggies I'd replace with my cock. I wanted to fuck her in the ass but knew she wasn't ready for that. I already knew how wonderful her pussy felt but was enjoying watching the bumpy cucumber going in and out of her. I decided I'd wait until later to fuck her again. About the time I made that decision I heard some gurgling sounds coming from her throat.

"Daddy, I'm - oh fuck - I'm gonna cum, Daddy!"

I waited a tiny bit longer before removing the bag clips from her nipples. The sudden rush of fresh blood into her nipples sent her over the edge. I felt her ass pushing the carrot out suddenly and the cucumber started sliding out, too. Still rubbing her clit furiously, she squirted a little bit and then flopped down onto the bed, her body trembling with pleasure. I let her lie like that until the trembling ceased and then leaned down and kissed her bare ass cheek.

"Thank you, Daddy. I've wanted and needed that for so long!"

"Me, too, little girl."

I fluffed up her pillow and helped her get rearranged and comfortable, and then stretched out beside her.

"We probably ought to try and get some sleep now, Sheri. We may have a big day tomorrow. Sweet dreams."

"Thank you... and welcome back, Daddy."

12