Welcome Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasp and turn myself in his arms. He's looking down at me with pure lust in his eyes. I was expecting him to have some sort of jealous reaction and hurt feelings for doing something I shouldn't have but he's raging with passion like I've never seen before.

"I couldn't do it. I didn't want to break your trust after telling you I wasn't going to," I say.

"You have no idea how turned on this whole situation has been making me," he says as he grinds his cock against me. "Maybe a night with her is just what you need." He reaches his hand down between my legs. My pussy lips are swollen and he can feel them protruding without me having to spread my thighs for him. His finger lightly touches them and my heart quickens.

"I can't; I'd feel terrible having sex with someone other than you," I whisper.

"I want you to," he says and before I can answer, his mouth is on mine and my breath has been taken away. His kiss is deep and passionate. His tongue dances with mine and he lets out moans between our lips. He backs me up against the wall and the cold tiles startle me. His hands reach behind my thighs; he lifts me off the floor and presses me tightly against the wall. He slides me down onto his cock and I wrap my arms and legs around him. He holds me tight as he slowly and deeply thrusts into me. I kiss his collarbone and nibble my way to his neck. My fingers dig into the backs of his muscular shoulders. They're wide and one of my favorite parts of his body. His physical strength turns me on. I know he can be extremely rough if he'd let himself get carried away but he always knows just the right force that I like.

"Let me please you," I say between gasps into his ear.

"You want to wrap those pretty lips of yours around my dick?"

"I want to lick my pussy juice off from you," I say and he gives me a look of surprise. He pulls out and slides me back down to my feet. He makes sure to keep himself out from under the spraying water and sits down on the small tile bench that's in the corner. I look at his cock and can see my creamy lust that has been left behind. He spreads his knees and I kneel between them. I run my tongue all the way along the underside of his dick. I can taste myself and get excited as it reminds me of Allison as well. I run my tongue around the ridge of his mushroom and lick off all that I can see. My mouth is flooded with the taste of my own pussy and I want more! I place a firm grip on him and take him into my mouth as far as I can. I suck hard as I pull away and I can hear him moan. That's one of the sexiest sounds in the world to me. Hearing my husband moan because he's enjoying what I'm doing to him is a huge turn on. Having him give in and letting me do what I want to him is so sexy. I kiss my way back down his dick where I find his balls to be hanging very low. The hot water from the shower has caused them to be incredibly loose. I scoop them up with my hand and lead one into my mouth. I roll it around and lightly suck on it. He starts to squirm and I do it again with the other one. I gently tug on his sack with my lips and he puts his hands on my head.

"Mmm... I love it when you do that, baby."

I flick my tongue around and I can feel his balls beginning to draw up towards him. I take his dick into my mouth once again and start stroking my hand along with my oral grasp. I get a taste here and there of random leaks of precum and I know it won't take long. I look up at him and see that he's watching me.

"I'm going to cum," he says just seconds before I feel the first flex of his cock in my mouth. I pull away but only slightly. I part my lips, slide my tongue out, and continue to stroke him with my hand. I watch him as the first stream shoots out and coats my teeth and tongue. He lets out a loud moan and fights the urge to close his eyes. He wants to watch as every bit of his cum leaves his dick and covers my mouth. Three spurts total land on my tongue and instead of swallowing right away, I take the tip of his cum-coated dick and run it over my lips. His breathing is fast and his body is trembling. He watches as I swallow the load that's in my mouth and then I run my tongue over my lips to gather the last bit that is on them. I milk his cock one last time and lick off the final little dribble that comes out. I kiss my way up his stomach and chest where he leans forward and kisses me hard.

"You're amazing, you know that?" He asks with a grunt. "But it's not fair that you pleased me and that pretty little pussy of yours hasn't been taken care of yet. What do you suppose I should do about that?"

"Why don't you go fuck me with one of our little toys that you like to use on me?" I ask with a devilish grin. I stand and turn the water off before we both get out. I scurry to the bed, quickly lay down, and he climbs on top of me. He holds my hands above my head as he kisses my neck. I'm squirming at the thoughts of what he wants to do to me. His legs are forced between my own and he grinds his soft dick against me. I won't be fully satisfied until he fucks me and fills me.

His tongue and lips taste their way down to my bare mound where he runs his tongue over the smooth skin while pushing a finger inside of me. I feel my pussy lips parting like flower petals as his tongue invades every crease and fold. He focuses on my clit last after tasting every other part of me. He makes long strokes over it with his tongue and I begin to moan. I'm so worked up over the past twelve hours that I'm easily being carried away from reality. The closer I get to coming; I reach down and press his face harder to my pussy. My body tenses and I stop breathing just before I let loose. I arch off from the bed and squirm around like I'm free-falling. I let out a scream and I can hear him grunting with satisfaction as he laps up the extra flow of juices from me.

"On the edge of the bed with your ass in the air; you're about to make a big mess for me," he says as he climbs off and reaches over to the nightstand. I'm extremely excited as to what he wants to do to me. I roll over, get on all fours, and place my knees on the edge of the mattress. I raise my ass as high as I can and spread my knees. I feel the coldness of the lubed tip of my favorite dildo as soon as he touches it to my pussy. I gasp as he slowly slides it inside. It's not huge by any means but it's a little longer than he is and it hits just the right spot. I lower my chest down onto the bed as he begins to slowly slide it in and out of me.

"Let me know when you're ready," he says to me as I move my hips around. I'm adjusting myself so that he hits my special spot every time he thrusts it in.

"Right there," I say as soon as I have myself lined up just right. "Harder!" I beg.

He does just that. His strong arm starts pumping the toy into me hard and I begin to squeal. I can feel the buildup of pressure in my pelvis but I hold off as long as I can. I grab the blankets tightly with my fists and I let out a long loud scream. It's his clear sign as to what he needs to do.

"Oh fuck, yes!" I scream as he quickly pulls the dildo out. I squirt my load of hot liquid and I can hear it hit the hardwood floor. The splashing sound of it hitting the floor always excites me. He kneels behind me and laps up all that he can find between my legs. I can feel it dripping down my thighs onto the blankets.

"Again," I beg. He stands and slides the toy back inside me. I line myself up again and he fucks me hard with it. The sounds are amplified by the amount of wetness I have created. I bury my face in the blanket and wildly grab it with my hands. My body tenses and I white-knuckle the blanket again. I let out another scream as he pulls the toy out once again followed by a rush of lady-cum. I hear him hiss through his teeth as he watches it squirt from me.

"That's so fucking sexy. Are you ready for my dick again?" He asks as he rubs it along my extremely wet slit.

"Fuck me, Brent! Fuck me hard!" I squeal.

His hands grip my hips and he easily slides inside. He wastes no time giving me all he's got. He's slamming into me and I lurch forward every time his hips make contact with my ass. I reach down and rub my clit. His balls bump into my fingers every time he goes in deep. I reach down farther and fondle them. I hear him let out a moan as I place a small squeeze on them when he stops thrusting for a moment.

"Empty these into me, Brent. I want to feel you cum inside me," I say as I give him one last squeeze before removing my hand. I brace myself back as he slams into me long and hard. It only takes a few pumps before he loses himself and I feel his cock explode in my pussy. I smile to myself as I feel his cum filling me. He removes himself and a few dribbles of cum run down my thighs. I crawl up onto the bed and flop down with exhaustion. He lies down beside me and I wrap my arm around him. I place my head on his chest and listen to his heart pounding.

"I guess I should've waited until after you got home to take a shower," he laughs as he wipes his hand over his face.

"But if you did that, I don't think you would've been as successful at seducing me," I say as I nuzzle my face into his chest hair. "Were you serious about what you said?"

"Which part?"

"Spending a night with Allison," I say as I wonder if he just said that in the heat of the moment or if he really did mean it.

"I was very serious," he says as he strokes his fingers through my wet hair. "That's if you want to. I don't want you to do something just because I want it."

"I do. I know she does too, but she doesn't even know that you're aware of anything that has ever happened between us."

"Are you planning on telling her that I know?" He asks.

"I don't know. I think if she knows that you know, then that will change her mind about wanting to be with me."

"Why would she do that?"

"I don't want her to feel weird around you. She might think you'll look at her differently if you knew. Does that make sense?" I ask as I look up at him.

"Yeah, it does. Will it take much for you to convince her into doing it?"

"No, I don't think so. I need to go finish taking that shower," I say as I sit up. "You have a floor to clean up and bedding to wash."

"Me? You made the mess." I give him "the look" that mothers give their children when they've had enough arguing and have reached their limits. "Ok, ok! I'll do it. I guess it was worth it anyway," he laughs. I laugh and lightly smack his arm.

I roll off the bed and head for the shower. I turn the water on nice and hot again and let it heat up before jumping in. Brent gathers all the bedding off the bed and takes it downstairs. When I get inside and shut the door, I see the heart on the glass that he drew earlier. I smile to myself and I trace the shape with my own finger. I love him so much. I'm wondering why he's had such a fascination with me sleeping with Allison and what he gets out of it. Maybe it's just a guy thing and he's one of those who is just fascinated with girl-on-girl action. Who knows?

I hear Brent talking on the phone when I get downstairs. I make myself something to eat and sit down at the table. When he's done with his conversation, he pulls out the chair next to mine and joins me. He steals a piece of toast off from my plate.

"Do you want me to make you something?" I ask.

"No, I'm good," he winks at me. "That was Jeff who called."

"Oh yeah? What did he want?" I ask. Jeff is an electrician that Brent usually uses to do the wiring in the buildings he works on.

"He wanted to know if I would be interested in going on a little fishing trip this coming weekend up to his cabin," he says.

"Day trip?"

"It would be for two days. We'd leave the night before so we can get up really early and head out in the boat first thing in the morning."

"I'm sure you two will have a lot of fun."

"We'll see. I need to square away some things this week and make sure I'll have the extra time to go," he says as he takes a piece of cheese from my plate.

"Are you sure you don't want me to make you something to eat?" I ask again as my eyes follow the cheese from my plate to his mouth.

"No, but you may want to get yourself a little something to snack on," he smiles. I shake my head at him and go back to the fridge to replenish my disappearing food.

I spend the next few days going over what Brent has said about Allison and whether or not I really want to try anything with her. I have yet to hear a definitive answer as to whether or not he is going on that fishing trip. If he does, that will be the perfect time for me to try something with her. One part of me wants to call her and tell her that she's going to spend the night with me and like it while the other part of me is filled with anxiety and wants to avoid it altogether. Brent is on a job site so I call her and at least plant the idea in her head. We still have a few days to decide if this is something we would both like to do.

"Hey, Alicia; I was just thinking of you!" She says when she answers her phone.

"Really? Is that good or bad?" I ask with a laugh in my voice.

"Good. I was browsing around online and came across something that reminded me of the movie we watched a few days ago. I started laughing my ass off thinking about it."

"Speaking of movies; how would you like to have another girl's night? This time at my place."

"Really? That would be so much fun!" She says with pure excitement.

"Well, I guess I should say it's tentative right now. Brent has been invited to go on a fishing trip. If he agrees to go, he'll be leaving Friday and coming home late on Saturday."

"I don't have anything planned this weekend so keep me updated. Let me know if there is anything I should bring."

"Nothing. Just you," I say with a smile on my face.

"Ok. Is this the type of girl's night that I should plan on wearing a matching bra and panty set?" Her question catches me off guard and it takes me a moment to figure out how to answer her. Her tone is low and seductive.

"I definitely think so. I want to see you wearing the sexiest set you own," I reciprocate to match her tone.

When I end the call I immediately feel excitement rush through me. But how will Brent really feel when I tell him that she's coming over? The man still puzzles me about the whole thing. I'm thinking I should wait to tell him after I have a final answer. Once he makes his plans with Jeff, I'll feel much better.

Rather than cooking dinner tonight, Brent brings home a pizza instead. He worked later than usual and neither of us really feels like making anything at this hour. He's tired and isn't very social while eating. He's in a hurry to eat, shower, and go to bed.

While he's showering, I change into my pajamas. I'm already snuggled in under the blankets when he comes into the bedroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist. My eyes follow him as he walks to his side of the bed. He drops the towel on the floor, climbs in next to me, lays back into his pillows, and lets out a huge sigh.

"That bad, huh?" I ask.

"I am exhausted. I didn't intend on working this late today but now I'll be able to go with Jeff. He and I got as much done today as we could so we could take it easy the next couple of days."

"What time are you leaving Friday?" I ask as I roll over and wrap my arm around him. He nuzzles his face into my hair as I lay my head on his chest.

"Not terribly early. I'll probably come home around 3:00 and head over to his house about 5:00. It only takes about an hour to get to his cabin from there."

"Ok, I was just wondering," I say.

"You should see if Allison is free to come over and keep you company," he hints.

"That is a great idea. So great, in fact, that I already asked her earlier if she was going to be available," I reply.

"You did, did you?" He asks with a little bit of excitement tone in his voice. "Are you going to be able to behave yourself while I'm gone?"

"No, I don't think so," I say as I bite my lip and smile up at him.

"Good girl," he says as he places a finger under my chin, tilts my head up so my lips meet his, and gives me a lingering kiss. "I'd fuck you silly tonight but I'm so tired that I'm convinced my dick went to bed about an hour ago."

"That's ok, I'll take a rain check," I giggle as we both reach to our nightstands to turn out the lights.

Friday is here before I know it and for some reason, I am finding myself very nervous. Brent arrives home just after 3:00 and starts loading his fishing equipment into his truck. I watch as he carries a bunch of fishing rods, a tackle box, and his duffle bag with a couple changes of clothing out to load them into his truck.

As I'm in the living room folding the laundry that I have just taken from the dryer, he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my midsection. He kisses my neck and buries his nose in my hair.

"I'm sure going to miss you tonight," he mumbles with his lips on my skin.

"It's only one night; I think you'll be fine," I laugh.

"I'd throw those clean clothes off the couch and bend you over real quick but I don't want to wear you out before your little visit with Allison later," he breathes against my neck. I gasp as his breath causes me to shiver.

"But what if nothing happens between her and me?" I ask as his lips find my earlobe.

"I'll be really disappointed," he whispers against my ear and pinches the tender skin with his teeth. I let out a groan; partially out of the sexual frustration I feel of wanting him to follow through with his plan of throwing my laundry on the floor and also for the thoughts of what trouble Allison and I could possibly get into tonight. I'm wondering if she will actually go through with wearing her sexy lingerie for me.

"Well then, I'll be sure I don't disappoint you. I'll do my best to remember as many dirty details as I can so I can fill you in when you get back."

"That's a good girl," he says as he slips a hand between my legs. "When is she supposed to be here?"

"Whenever I text her," I say as I lean my head back against him. His fingers caress just the right places and I can feel my panties getting wet. His hand pulls my hips back against him and I can feel his hard cock pressing against my ass.

"Will I get to see her before I leave? I'd like to get another good look at the woman whose pussy my wife is going to be licking tonight."

"Brent! You're so naughty."

"I'm naughty? You're the one who's going to be spreading your legs wide as she dives in and makes you cum hard. I hope she can make you squeal and tremble like I can," he says as his hand slips down into the front of my pants. It takes no coaxing at all for his finger to easily slide into my wet pussy. My chest rapidly rises and falls as my breathing picks up. "So, are you going to text her so I can see her?"

"Yes, I will," I whisper as he brings his fingers out from my pants and up to my mouth. He wipes them along my lips and I quickly open my mouth; sucking them inside. The taste of my pussy floods my mouth and I moan around his fingers.

"You're a horny little slut, aren't you?" He asks as he removes his fingers from my mouth and places them in his own to collect the juices that I missed.

"Please fuck me, Brent. Just a quickie is all I need," I beg as my pussy clenches sending a rush through me.

"Sorry, Honey, I can't do that."

"Why not?" I sigh as his hands squeeze my breasts tight.

"I wouldn't want to fill your pussy full of cum only for Allison to have to clean it out even though that would be sexy as fuck to know she's licking up my mess after fucking you hard." I whimper at the dirty, erotic words flowing from his mouth.

"Brent, please; I'm begging you," I say as my body trembles. "We still have some condoms upstairs so you won't leave anything behind."