Welcome Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wouldn't get jealous if I sucked him off?"

"No. I want to watch him pound your pussy hard; making you scream. He has naughty thoughts about you. Would you ever let him fuck you?"

"Yes," she whispers as she flicks the tip of the toy with her tongue. That one simple word sends a rush through me. My nipples tingle and feel like they're ready to expel electricity at any second. I collapse onto her and kiss her hard. Her hands grip my hips and she bucks against me. I kiss my way over to her ear and nibble the lobe. My lips suck their way down her neck, over one of her tits, and straight down to her pussy. I slide my legs between hers and she bends her knees up again. I turn the toy back on and run it through her pubic hair. Her mound vibrates under the toy. I go around her clit making sure not to touch it and I slide it along her slit. I can hear her wetness against the toy and it makes my own pussy drip. I nudge the tip towards her pussy opening and her lips hug it; looking as though they're trying to grip the toy and quickly pull it inside. I slide the tip up towards her clit. Her whole body flinches when I touch it to her sensitive nub. She lets out a gasp as throws her head back into my pillows; her breathing is quick and shallow. Her thighs shudder and her hands are grasping at the blankets.

I decide I've teased her enough and I move the toy back down to her opening. She thrusts her hips up in hopes of it slipping inside but I move it out of the way. I look up and smile at her desperation.

"You're such a bitch," she whines. "I need to cum!" I giggle as I lift the toy to my mouth, slide it inside, and coat it with my spit to make it nice and wet; collecting her juices as I do this. "Fuck me hard with it!"

I line it up with her begging hole and slide it all the way inside. The sight of her pussy swallowing the toy excites me even more. I pull it out and forcefully drive it back into her. She lets out a squeal.

"Oh, fuck yes! Keep doing that!" She begs. I grip it tight and throw it into her over and over. The sloshing sound coming from the ridges on the toy is making my own pussy beg to be fucked. Watching it disappear and reappear over and over as her lips stretch and pull and hearing her moans make me want to ravage her. I push it in as far as I can and I dive in with my watering mouth and tongue. She arches her back and reaches above her head to grab the headboard. I make long, stiff licks over her clit; slurping up any of her lust juices that I can find.

"Fuck! That feels so good!" She wails. I can feel her nub getting harder and harder the more I lick it. I can tell she's getting close so I suck it inside my mouth and abuse it with my tongue. Her body tenses and her mound presses up against my mouth even harder. She lets out a scream as her orgasm takes over and she loses herself to me. Juices flow out around the toy. I pull it out and hand it to her. She licks the wetness from it in between pants that she's making. I quickly straddle her hips and begin licking the toy with her.

As she calms down from her orgasmic high, I hear the squeaky hinge on the bedroom door. I quickly glance over at it and see that it is slightly open. I can't remember if I had shut it or not when we came up here.

"Brent?!" I immediately blurt out as my heart races at the idea of getting caught...even though it was his idea. Allison nervously looks at the door and neither of us moves. We watch as the door slowly opens and the creaking continues. Brent shyly sticks his head inside and instantly starts babbling apologies.

"I'm so sorry! I sent you a text to tell you that we can't fix the trailer lights and decided it is best to just wait until tomorrow," he spews. I now realize I have left my phone downstairs otherwise I would have heard his text coming through.

After a moment of silence from all three of us, I finally chime in. "How much did you get to see?"

"I got here just as you were asking Allison if she would let me fuck her. I meant to sneak back downstairs to give you your privacy but after hearing her say yes, I couldn't move. I kept watching. I'm sorry, I've ruined your evening," he says with complete sorrow in his voice. Allison and I look at each other and grin.

"No, you haven't. Why don't you come over here and show me what you have to offer? Then I'll tell you if my answer is still yes," Allison coos at him. His eyes widen and he has a look of pure disbelief on his face.

"I don't want to impose. You ladies deserve your fun," he says.

"We can't go on knowing you'll be downstairs most likely playing with yourself thinking about what we're doing in here," I giggle. Allison sits up and our breasts squish against each other. He takes a few steps into the bedroom; his body full of tension.

"What do you want to do first?" I ask him as he slowly makes his way over to me. The look in his eyes is pure lust and desire to ravage my body with all that he has. He kisses me hard and breaths in deep.

"Her pussy smells and tastes so good on your lips," he whispers to me. He looks at Allison, places his finger under her chin, and tilts her head up towards his. "Have you made my wife cum yet?"

"No," she whispers as she looks deep into his eyes. I can see that his stare has her frozen.

"Maybe I should watch you take care of her. She says you're good at licking pussy. Show me what you can do."

I climb off from her and stand next to Brent. "We need to get you out of these clothes. Let's show Allison what I brag to her about."

He blushes and gets a shy grin on his lips. Yes, the man who has such dirty thoughts about his wife having sex with another woman has officially been embarrassed. She climbs off the bed and stands next to both he and I.

"Here, let me," she says as she reaches down and grabs the bottom of his shirt. I stand behind her as she pulls it up to reveal his muscular stomach. As her arms are raised, I reach around and squeeze her tits. She pulls the shirt from him and leans her head back against mine that is resting on her shoulder. I nibble the sensitive skin and I feel his hands as they join mine on her tits. He squeezes them as her hands wander over his rippling abs. She bites her lip as she feels the hardness of his body.

"Very nice. Take your pants off; I want to see more of you," she says to him. He takes a step back from her and unfastens his jeans. He slides them down and kicks them off as she and I watch. Before I know it, she's on her knees. She grips his cock and firmly strokes it.

"What are my limits with her?" he asks me as he places a hand on her head. She leans forward and wraps her lips around the head and lives it a lingering kiss. His mouth falls open and his eyes close.

"You can do whatever she wants you to do," I say as I step towards him. I take his face in my hands and lead his lips to mine. He moans against my lips as she takes his dick into her mouth as far as she can. I can hear her making oral love to him and I find that I love the sound of her devouring him. I pull away from him and watch her enjoying my husband's cock; the sound of her moaning and watching her lips move along his shaft. After a few minutes, I lie down on the bed. Allison stands but makes sure to kiss his abs and chest on the way up. I spread my knees and motion to her with a come hither. She kneels between my thighs and rubs her hands over them. She looks down between my legs and licks her lips. I use my fingers to rub my clit; around and around in small circles. She slides a finger along my slit and I moan. Her simple touch makes my whole body tingle. Brent remains standing at the edge of the bed as he watches her intensely. He looks like someone concentrating on a horse race; anxious to see his rider make their way to the lead. His hand is slowly stroking his cock and I can see a small bead of precum forming.

Allison leans in with her lips and kisses along the inside of my thigh. Her light nibbles make their way to my crotch where she runs her tongue over my smooth mound. I want so badly for her to make me cum but she deserves to take her time and enjoy me like I did with her. Her tongue enters every crevice; tickling and teasing the sensitive skin. She moans as she slides her tongue into my pussy.

Brent leans down and runs his tongue around my nipple. His hand cups my breast and he squeezes it tight as he sucks the nipple inside. He flicks it with his tongue and lightly nibbles on it. The added nipple play along with Allison sucking on my pussy lips is sending me to a place I've never been. My mind is in complete euphoria. She finally twirls my clit with her tongue and my legs spasm.

"Brent, I want to watch you fuck her while she's eating my pussy," I say to him.

"Are you sure?" He whispers to me. "You won't get upset?"

"Of course not; I want you fucking her while I cum. Besides, she hasn't had any good dick in a while."

He stands and reaches into the nightstand drawer where my toys are. He finds the condoms we use when I'm on my period. Allison's eyes watch him as he opens the packet and rolls it onto himself.

"You ready for this?" He asks her as he strokes it towards her.

"Yes! Prove to me that your dick is everything Alicia has made it out to be," she says with a smile. He smiles back at her and takes a few steps in her direction. She opens her mouth and he slides his sheathed dick in inside. She slobbers on it; making it nice and wet. She and I slide down the bed so her knees are flush with the end of the mattress. He stands behind her and rubs his cock along her slit. As he invades her, she gasps and closes her eyes. I smile wide as I watch the look on her face as she accepts his cock into her. His hands grip her hips and he slowly thrusts in and out of her.

"Your husband's dick feels wonderful," she says with a smile as she looks at me. I swiftly smack my clit over and over begging her to continue what she started. She leans down and goes right to work on my over-sensitive clit. I can see the joy on his face and I smile to myself again. He takes his time with shallow thrusts so she can focus on getting me off. The sound of his hips slapping against her ass is making my pussy more and more wet with each thrust he makes. Her moans are a mixture of his cock burying deep inside her and the pure bliss of having her face pressed between my legs. She inserts two fingers and wiggles them around as she sucks my clit in her mouth. The feeling of her orally pleasing me along with the sight of her ass giggling as he throws himself into her quickly has me on my way to reaching my peak. My orgasm sneaks up on me and my back arches off the bed. My whole body feels like its exploding and I grip the blanket as tight as I can. I let out a scream as every part of my body tingles. My breath is taken away and my body shudders as I come back down.

"I want to watch the two of you," I say as I slide out from underneath her. She remains on her hands and knees as he continues to pump himself into her. He starts fucking her faster and harder. Her moans turn into squeals and he starts grunting. I watch her tits bounce and sway underneath her. She throws her head back and he grabs a small handful of her hair.

"Fuck yes! Harder!" She begs and he follows orders. I watch his muscular body flex and it turns me on. Who knew watching my husband fuck my friend would have such an effect on me. He looks in my direction and gives me a wink when he notices me watching him. I wink back and he motions for me to come over to him. I stand next to him and I watch his dick sliding in and out of her wet, swollen pussy. She lowers her chest to the mattress and her ass opens wider giving me an even better view. Her toes are curling and her moans are muffled as her face is pressed into the blanket. Suddenly, he stops all movement between them.

"I have to stop," he pants. "I'm about ready to cum." He gives her a light swat on her ass and withdraws from her. "Your pussy is amazing but I need to fuck my wife, too," he jokes with her and she giggles.

"I want to be underneath her as you do her," Allison says as she turns and positions her head where her knees were at the edge of the mattress. She motions for me to climb on top of her. I straddle her face once again and lower my pussy onto her waiting tongue. I look between her legs and can see the bright pink color it has turned. I smile to myself and lower my lips down to her. Her pussy lips are swollen and her clit is alert. I hear the sound of him removing the condom. He tosses it on the floor next to the bed. I feel her tongue working its magic between my legs as Brent slides his dick into me. The feeling of having him enter me with her tongue teasing and tickling is amazing. He makes deep thrusts but not hard so she won't have to struggle to keep focusing on my clit. His hands grab my hips and I reach my hands around the outsides of her thighs so I can pull my face down to her mound and hold it there. The three of us moaning with pleasure fills the room.

After a handful of pumps, I feel him withdraw. He slides his dick into her mouth so she can lick my juices off his dick. He alternates between fucking me and fucking her mouth. Her body is tensing more and more so I lick harder and faster. I feel a jolt go through her as she peaks and lets out a scream. I lift my upper body off from her as she continues to lick me and he continues to fuck me. I lean my head back, close my eyes, and take in every small detail each of them is making.

I feel a swift smack on my ass followed by, "move out of the way. I want to cum on her tits."

I quickly climb off from her, turn myself around, and straddle her hips. I watch as he violently jerks his cock. Her tongue is rubbing over his nuts as his hand gets down to business. She looks down just as he lets out a groan and a stream of hot cum spurts from the end of his cock. It lands on her tits; three spurts in all. His breathing is hard and his body is shiny with sweat. He steps back to admire the mess he has made on her chest. I lean in with my tongue and lap up all the cum that I can see. She watches as my tongue runs over her body to gather it all.

"Kiss me. I want to taste him," she whispers. I force my tongue into her mouth and she gathers all that she can as I run my tongue along hers. Brent leans down and I kiss him as well; the three us of rubbing our tongues along each other. Panting can be felt between all of us.

After allowing our bodies to calm and relax a little, we all lay on the bed holding each other as we continue to recover from the rush of adrenaline and sex. Brent is in the middle soaking up all the attention.

"That was amazing," she says sleepily into his side.

"It sure was. I'm so glad you're back in town," I giggle. "We need to do this more often."