All Comments on 'Welcome Home'

by MNBobKatt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What was this really about to her?

There is a difference between a wife who understands the needs her husband has and one bent on abuse or getting even for his "UN-natural desires". My wife was the later, that was thirty years ago. She tried to beat me with a belt but it was pitiful. She was very angry, like this woman seems to me. Afterward; she refused to have anything to do with me and gave up on our marriage. After I found out she was sleeping with a friend from both work and our church. I filed for divorce and she had to leave town with her father. She became bitter when she had to leave her new boyfriend behind. How can a man who truly Loves his wife explore this without incurring injury to himself and his marriage?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get back to work young man

Write some more spanking stories... Or else.

Seriously you write a good story. Ok maybe a lite redundant between your three stories but never-the-less, your characters are good and the premise exciting. Hope you'll write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spanking Sessions

That's was an exciting scenario! As a male, I was soon emotionally with Tom experiencing with him the meaning of a real-over-the-knee, bare butt spanking by a dominant female! I soon had a few wonderful tears, too! I wish more females would teach us guys the humility and important lesson getting such spankings. We need them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

Wish my wife would do that

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So home from a funeral and his wife assaults him?

I assume he did one of two things. Went downstairs, bitch slapped his wife and told her she was welcome to pack and leave. He would file for a divorce. Or went straight from her abuse of him to the Police and filed assault and battery charges. That would have gotten him a larger percentage of their marital assets since she would have been in prison during the divorce, convicted of multiple felonies. You do realize that spousal abuse is a felony right? Stupid story with no thought given to consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Paddled by the wife.

What an enthusiastic loving wife, who got her stress reduced & gave her husband what he wanted & needed. They'll be stronger & more intimate together . markiee.

Gordon1135Gordon1135over 4 years ago
Nice going!

I know it's difficult to talk a wife into giving a man what he knows he needs but those ladies are out there and definitely can be eased into it until they see the benefits of the power they wield. Then it becomes easier and easier to escalate and forever after wear the pants in the family. I know because I lived this for fifteen years until she passed. There is nothing quite like the feeling of going home and knowing without doubt that you are going to receive a full blown sound and thorough bare bottom spanking right over her knees that will last until you cannot even see straight. Then being put into the corner with a fiery backside on display until she sets you free as a very humbled little boy fully obedient to her once again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A little harsh for the first spanking

A little harsh for the first spanking. Too many hard whacks. Also the sex is one sided; he has to attend to her needs, which may mean sex, but probably means cunnilingus only. What about a hand spanking or moderate hairbrush spanking with some pauses for physical and mental check in on her part? I keep searching for loving gentle femdom, that still can be intense, but has no degradation, name calling, or implided slavery. I know that he left the book for her, but, I feel that some therapy is in order before a BDSM lifestyle is entered into. I don't begrudge anyone's kink. This is very mild compared to some of the femdom shit on Literotica. I guess I'll keep searching.

otkloverjohnotkloverjohnalmost 3 years ago

I always enjoy stories where the man gets his bare bottom spanked longer and harder than he originally planned it out in his mind. Of course, we are just getting what we need and deserve from the strict and loving woman in our life who makes the time and effort necessary to give this to us.

P_VP_Vabout 1 year ago

Short, sweet, and right to the point!

I was trying to find the book referenced by “Miss Francy” is it real, or made up?

Anyway, great story. Check mine out if you like M/F spanking stories.

I think the negative comments are quite hilarious! I wonder if these folks realize that they’re in an adult sure where such “horrible” things (and my much, much “worse “) are written about with no judgement gut the enjoyment of people if all stripes!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I can totally relate to Tom. Over 2 decades of fantasizing. Desperation that I wish she would understand.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

He just had someone die and she wants to beat him with a wooden brush?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMNBobKatt@MNBobKatt
I am just your garden variety spanko. I enjoy receiving spankings as much as I enjoy giving them. I have been fascinated with spanking long before I knew what sex was. I have many spanking fantasies rolling around in my head and when time permits and the spirit moves m...