All Comments on 'Welcome Home'

by miss_daisy_

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

please keep writing these! makes my pussy so wet, and my tits ache to be slapped. and the dirty talk is amazing! more please! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very Interesting Story!

My girl friend loves having her tits tortured....after....she gets aroused. Nothing I do leaves marks or even hurts her if I do it...after...she gets turned on. I don't like to see tit torture pics or videos online, it just looks gross but I love doing it! I don't do needles or even tie her tits off until they turn purple but I do apply nipple clamps, spank and squeeze her nipples. She loves it and there are never any marks afterwards. That is really weird because if she wasn't aroused she would never be able to handle the tit torture.

MalapulgaMalapulgaalmost 14 years ago
I spank her ass when she's HOT!

My gf loves to get a serious spanking once she's turned on. I do a lot of foreplay because it really enhances her experience. We start out laying on the bed naked and I hold her tight and whisper in her ear about how I'm going to hold her down and spank her ass then I'm going to spread her legs and spank her pussy. I explain in detail how I'm going to watch the expressions on her face as I apply the belt.

She gets SOOOOooooooo turned on with just the verbal description--whispered in her ear-- that she's ready to cum and I haven't even touched her--I just describe how excited I'm going to get and how stiff my cock will be from spanking her eager ass and vagina....LOL!!

She knows full well I'm going to do exactly what I say and after the spanking I'm so turned on I can't control myself either so I fuck the hell out of her and she blows me afterwards.

She doesn't show any marks either after being seriously spanked then fucked. The hotter she gets, the harder she wants the thrashing. No marks afterwards. You explain it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Slapping tits

I too love to slap my tits together and watch how hard he gets. The nipples just get so hard and the sound of the slapping makes us both wet. I still slap them together while getting a tit fuck. I usually poke out of my shirts for another day after all the nipple attention.

MikebobMikebobabout 7 years ago

Your stories got my cock so hard. Please keep writing more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous