All Comments on 'Welcome Home, Fuck-Toy'

by Aquilaa

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Fun story, I cast wait for the rest. I think my only complaint is it seems odd that she randomly gets all horny and wants to fuck the person holding her captive, seems like a too sudden change in character. But maybe she's just faking it to try and escape? Im excited to see the sequel to this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Completely agree with previous comment

Good start, but that did seem like a very sudden change. Would be intrigued to read more!

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123almost 7 years ago

I'm definitely interested, but her proclamation that she is horny and, more importantly, begging to come does come completely out of left field. That would not be the reaction of someone kidnapped and assaulted by a stranger.

It also makes little sense to me that she did not fight more and he did not cuff her sooner.

Other than that I'd recommend an editor, mostly to help with word usage. But I'd really like to read more either way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent start!

Very good for your first attempt. I agree her reaction at the end was breaking character, hoping you can go more into the backstory to explain that detail. I'd also suggest longer chapters for future submissions, though fair warning that in my own case the only "hate mail" I got was from readers who were antsy for the next chapter. Also, definitely make use of the volunteer editors here. Sounds like you have a strong story line starting but they can help you tell that story more effectively and clean it up before you submit it. I wish I'd taken more advantage myself! Keep up the good work and don't leave us waiting too long for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Rape Is Rape

even on LIterotica; and is not erotic or even sexual, just verbal vomit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awesome

Quite steamy I love it very good start but as those before me I think if she would have atleast waited to give in atleast until the next chapte plus she didnt seem that overcome with attraction while he was doing her would like more detail, great start though so please submit more dont get discouraged with the comments it was exquisite .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous