All Comments on 'Welcome Home, My Love Ch. 02'

by mejau71

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
What a wonderful story...

This story is truly erotic.The seduction scenes are very sexy and the plotline, although not original, is excellently written and very cleverly paced. Well done, I now want my own son to read it!

ToucamingoToucamingoabout 20 years ago
You've gotten it just right

You've done a wonderful job on this. The third person getting things going--which you used so nicely in one of your other stories--is a very hot device.

What I think I like best, though, is that the story is verrrrry sexay without the usual off-putting crudity. It's romantic! And you make the Mother-son relationship seem not only natural, but somehow inevitable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
so erotic

come up with new & reamining eposide very fast so erotic storie & mind bowing best of luck for both of u.

Xman72357Xman72357over 19 years ago
Great Story

LOve this story hope you post the next chapter soon can not wait to read it.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Good but not as hot as the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Fucked up your story with first chapter by becoming a cum dump no matter how you sweeten this shit

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
love these incest

stories where everyone gets what they want and need. Even annony got what IT wanted cum filler ass and mouth! 5 for a great read

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

i thought this chapter was almost as sexy as the first chapter- and that was unbelievably sexy. well-written, clever erotic story

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"Welcome Home, My Love Ch. 02" - Thirty-nine Year Old, Fifteen-year Divorced Mother, Kirsten and Twenty-one Year Old College To-be Senior, Son, Gregory and Twenty-seven Year Old Bar Pick-up Lesbian and Kirsten' Lover, Veronica.

This Chapter 02 for the most part did not add any revelations in the incestuous love and romance affair of Mother, Kirsten and Son, Gregory. A couple of observations though. Gregory has divulged that he has been smitten, even adoring, his mother for the length of his memory...even comparing his usual date selection features, sizes, etc., to his mother. Further, the images of the female characters, from Gregory's mother, to her new lesbian lover, Veronica, and other nondescript females, as having sizable and comprehensive ass cheeks, where an abundance of sexuality and story attention is directed.

Looking forward to Chapter 03 with eagerness and anticipation of the culmination of Kirsten and her son becoming "wedded" and parents with the impregnation of Kirsten at least a couple times; since lesbian lover Veronica has become such an integral part of the story, she should also be impregnated with twins!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous