Welcome Home, My Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mejau71
mejau71
1,776 Followers

"Look at that seed. That belongs in your belly." replied Veronica as my son's body jerked over and over again.

I let out a greedy whimper hearing Veronica say that... my child's seed... the seed that could give us life once more. The possibilities enslaved my senses as I cried out against my beautiful woman's shoulder, watching my Gregory cope with his hard-hitting orgasm. My mind saw a divine vision of Gregory and myself nurturing our small child. Life created together in flawless adoration and harmony. But Before I could see more of our coupling, Veronica lifted me with a supplementary kiss, moving us both to the Jacuzzi. As we both stood on the step, lips enmeshed, she gripped my slippery waist, lifting me in to the sweltering water below. I couldn't believe the raw eroticism of this beauty. The sight of Veronica's hour glass figure, full healthy breasts... thighs that begged for a long tongue... all of her flesh now shining from the oil-- glowing in the low, romantic candlelight. The fragrance of Gregory's potent sperm now filled our nostrils... With the sun now fading, the setting became darker... it was the perfect cue from nature itself. Setting the stage for perhaps more of an intimate pairing of two lustful women.

What followed was a mixture of steam, sex, and wonderful rapture. There is something to be said about making love in a Jacuzzi... and Veronica and I certainly proved it. The way water feels upon a woman's body during the intensity of love making is one of the most precious sensations I have ever known. As if we were twisted into unrelenting animals, bent on mating with the other as much as possible. Veronica and I finally made it to the adjacent deck to give Gregory his utmost fantasy... seeing me locked in a evocative sixty-nine with Veronica. We gave him both sides, with me atop her, and vice-versa. The oil still clung to our flesh, making our skin glow even more with beads of water dribbling across out skin... Gregory crawled over to watch our sultry union up close... and it wasn't long after that my son's seed was spilled yet again. And as Veronica's loving tongue brought my body to the threshold of orgasm, I clutched her glorious thighs and nestled my face deep within the balmy, delicious crevice of her upturned ass. Gregory wailed out in bliss as he adored what he saw... my fingernails dug deep into her ass flesh, seizing her cheeks in a effort to make sure her hindquarters didn't abandon me. With my orgasm gripping my flesh, I did all I could to swab her tender asshole with my thankful tongue. She knew I loved doing this to her, and she in turn loved it just as much; if not more. Her tense muscles soon calmed, allowing my tongue to stab her ambrosial opening... to swirl inside the most forbidden fruit. Soon, my beloved Veronica was stricken with an impending climax. It was all I could do to keep my tongue burrowed inside that delicious asshole, while maintaining my (now) violent orgasm.

My head fell back as my arms went around her waist, clenching her in magnificent hope that she would bring me to the other side. I gasped aloud, crying out vague, but crude slurs as her mouth ingested my womanhood. All I could see were those two smoothed, shimmering globes just above my face... quivering in such an sensual manner. I moaned at the sight of those tan globes-- shuddering at the marvelous sight. My eyes rolled back in my head as I soon felt a familiar scent beside me... my dear son.

"She's going to make you cumm, Mother, isn't she?" He whispered into my ear.

I could only grunt in agreement as my struggle for air superseded all other senses.

"Just let it go. Let it go, Mother. Feel her love for you." He chanted softly.

His words were invigorating. He somehow captured my very sentiment as Veronica's lips chewed my engorged clit. I brought my hands up to rest them upon her ravaged cheeks. I didn't want to slap them as to not disturb their perfect form...

"Oh yea. Feel those cheeks in your hands, Mother. You love that ass, don't you?" Gregory asked.

I mumbled a gutteral slur of "Oh God, yea".

"I want you to think about your tongue deep in her ass as you cumm... cumm Mother... cumm for the both of us." he sang to me in orgasmic bliss.

I locked up and gave in... a blinding flash of white took hold of me as I screamed my love for Veronica aloud... damn the consequences if our neighbors heard it. I didn't care. I was in love with these two people... and I wanted the world to know it. I wanted the world to know that this fleshly, full-bosomed brunette was making me cumm. I wanted all the world to see my thirsty tongue lodged deep within a succulent ass, and that I was totally in love with my very own son. I was becoming a wanton sexual beast... and I loved it.

The three of us somehow managed to make it back upstairs to my bed sometime after 2am. Veronica continued with her captivating body language, enticing us both with a gently arched back, or a raised eye brow of allure. She was the perfect vixen for us... not afraid of anything, and willing to try anything we wanted to undertake.

It was during this time that Veronica suggested that Gregory make his own diary of our remarkable love affair. As expected, my son did so, and shared his thoughts with me in the following words.

From the Diary of Gregory...

I can't believe that I am writing this. So much has happened in the last few days, that it's hard to believe. As I write this, my beautiful mother is in her bedroom, asleep with Veronica. We just finished making love about an hour ago when I came down to get a drink. Wow. This is all so incredible to me. The girl I have always dreamt of, the woman I always looked for in my past relationships, is now mine. Mother and Veronica asked me to keep a diary of our affair, and I thought it would be a good idea.

So many thoughts are banging around in my head right now. Like a flood of lifelong dreams and ambitions are finally realized. I admitted to Mom that it was her that I had always wanted to be with. I can remember way back to when I was nine years old, when I had a dream that I was Mom's husband. Yea, it was a silly childhood thing, but I really think (especially now) that there was a lot of truth to that. I felt it when Mom first sucked my cock a few nights ago. It hit me when she and I looked into each other's eyes... like we both knew the truth that was hidden for too long. Veronica really opened out eyes to it. She made us see the obvious, and for that, I will always love her for that. God, I hope all three of us end up together for the rest of our lives.

Veronica asked me last night if I remembered the first time I felt feelings for Mom. It took a while, but I remember at my Junior Prom when I took Kelly out that night. I was really nervous bringing her home to meet Mom, and for some reason, Mom was too. It was as if we were both hurting, knowing that I was becoming a man... I hated it. I can still see Mom crying that night when Kelly and I left, watching us as we drove off. But in looking back now, I can clearly see the similarities between my Mother and all the girls I have dated. I've always liked women who were curvy and busty. No, not fat either. I hate this shit of "plump" and "BBW" stuff because in my mind, this is the way nature intended women to be. But as with Kelly, she too was a healthy sized woman with deep, fuckable cleavage. An ass to die for... but maybe that comes from my own desire for an ass, which came from Mom all along. (I'll get into that later.) But after Kelly, I dated Natalie, who was a beautiful blond girl who I really fell for. She was probably the one girl who most looked a lot like my gorgeous Mom. I guess you could say she was my first love. But now, I can say that it was just a crush. I mean, after all, I think Mom is the true love of my life. My soul mate. I do clearly remember one night when Natalie and I were doing it, that I first made the connection. As I was thrusting into Natalie (we were in the doggy style, my absolute favorite position), a quick vision of my mother's ass filled my mind. Natalie had a luscious, round, tan ass just like Mom. But when I imagined it was Mom whom I was fucking, I came so damn quick. I mean, it was the strongest orgasm I've ever felt. I know Natalie felt the difference because she later said it was the most intense sex she'd ever had. After I left Natalie's that night, I came home and jerked off, still thinking about my Mom's ass. It drove me nuts, and I felt guilty the next day when I saw Mom.

That summer, Mom and I spent a lot of time outside at our pool. She bought this awesome bikini that left little to the imagination. I think she knew I was looking at her too because she and I had a lot of those uncomfortable little stares. I was really getting tight with my weight lifting, and tons of times, Mom would say things like how handsome I was or something like that. I started to jerk off more too. And it was always thinking about Mom and I making love, never just fucking. I started to rent a lot of porn, always looking for tan blonde women in them. And the internet came in handy too. I even went as far as to go into an incest chat room once, fantasizing with someone who role played as my Mother. God, it was so fucking hot too. It was in that chat room that my chat-partner started talking about me making her pregnant. Wow... I was shocked. She begged me over and over again to "give her my seed", or to give her a child. Honestly, the thought had never crossed my mind, but when it did, I was immediately hooked. The thought of making Mom pregnant with our child became my all time fantasy. It was all I could think about... and I know that's weird for a guy to be turned on by that, but it's the truth. It released a monster in me, a powered-up, sexed crazed maniac who was hell-bent on knocking my own Mom up.

I tested this fantasy out on a girl I was dating at the time, Rebekah. She was pretty adventurous too, so I asked her if we could pretend we were Mother and son, and to make her pregnant. She was really receptive to my idea of that, and she luckily agreed. It was fucking awesome. She didn't say much, but the idea of seeing her stomach bulging with my child made me go for hours that night. To look at Mom and see her belly with child; knowing I was the man who did that to her was so damn hot. I still get hard when I think about it.

So now flash forward to three years later, and now my Mother and I have been making love like wild beasts for about four days now. I cannot begin to write how wonderful I feel about this too. Yea, some of my buddies would give me a lot of hell about it, but I don't give a shit. I know that the world will look down on us as a couple, but fuck it. I don't care. If the world would even understand a glimpse of what my love is for my Mother, then maybe they would understand. I really think that all young men (sometime or another) have feelings for their Mother that they must cope with. Mine were allowed to surface, and be liberated. I want so much with my Mother... I want to marry her, to be there for her at all times... I want her to be as loved as she rightfully deserves. And tomorrow, I am moving all my stuff into her bedroom, and we will call it "our" bedroom from now on. I want to sleep with her every night... cradle her beautiful body in my arms... to protect her from harm's way. I love her so much. I always have. If they are letting gay men and women get married, then why not a Mother and son? We love each other too. Maybe I can find out where we can getreally married. Yea, I'm a romantic at heart. Always have been. But I really want the whole thing... wedding dress, flowers, rings... God, I love you, Mother.

I think tomorrow I'm gonna go out and buy Mom an engagement ring. I've got a thousand bucks saved up from working last year, so why not? I just don't care. Mom is all that matters to me now. Well, and Veronica too. God, she is really hot too. To see her and Mom fuck each other is beautiful. I love seeing Veronica's face buried in Mom's heavenly ass.

The next day... I did it!! I bought Mom a two caret diamond ring today at Feller's Jewelers. I knew this chick from school who worked there and got me a hell of a deal! Oh my God, I am so damn nervous. Mom has no clue I am about to propose to her. You should have seen it, this chick was asking me who the lucky girl was I was getting married to. I was so scared! If she only knew I was going to marry the woman who carried me for nine months! I had to finance the balance of the ring, but I don't care. Mom's worth it, and more. She is priceless. A woman that no other man will ever claim. I pray she will say yes, and marry me in a ceremony somewhere.

To be continued...

mejau71
mejau71
1,776 Followers
12