All Comments on 'Welcome Home Pt. 01'

by Switch90

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A bit confusing...

If his wife's name is Tiffany, then who is Michelle?

Switch90Switch90over 7 years agoAuthor
Author Note

I can't seem to edit the story now, but I changed the character's name from Michelle to Tiffany so it would be different from my other story. I missed one or two spots though, my apologies, just a typo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good Job!

Great little piece of Female Domination this. Really liked it. Hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
RE: anonymous "Then he stood up"

Why are you getting so worked up over a fictional story?

The husband in this story isn't real you know! He's just a fictional character. None of what you have read above has actually happened to him or ever will....because he doesn't actually exist!

This isn't a news article about a real-life case of domestic abuse, it's a story for those who like BDSM & female domination to get themselves off to. As a result, it contains several exaggerated situations that the majority of married couples will probably never even come close to experiencing in real life...and those that do will simply be doing so as the result of a kinky role-playing session that one or other of them (perhaps even both) happens to enjoy.

The husband character in this story has neither pride nor self-respect. In fact; he has no emotions whatsoever because, in the medium of this story, his presence exists solely to be on the receiving end of the wife character's domination, thus enabling the writer to get across his idea - I'm assuming the writer is male - of what a female-domination session would be like...unconstrained by any real-world concerns.

Of course; when fantasy time is done, those of us who exist out in the real world go back to our real lives...including, where applicable, going back to behaving like an ordinary, loving married couple should. The husband character in this story has no such concerns. His life ends the moment the story concludes/you stop reading...and he's born again should you ever decide to re-visit this story.

It's the type of story that those who might pay to visit a professional dominatrix will probably enjoy - the thought of getting that sort of treatment at home from their own wife being the turn-on for them. Those to whom such thoughts are absolutely abhorrent (and I assume you're one of them) will likely get very little from this...and should probably have turned back after the very first sentence to be fair.

Think about it this way:

This story is the result of a man living out his sex fantasies through the writing of fiction; either because he's unable to actually experience it in real life, (no-one to play the part of Mistress), has no interest in experiencing it in real life, (fantasy is one thing but reality quite another), or simply enjoys the experience of writing and posting stories on a topic he finds interesting/erotic.

Whatever the case, there is no need for you to let it worry you to the extent that you're actually creating further fictional scenarios in which this character takes his life in a different direction. I'm sure that there must be plenty of things that you could better spend your time doing...

If you find yourself getting this invested in make believe stories on a regular basis, then all I can suggest is that you take steps to avoid reading books and watching TV. And whatever you do, stay the hell away from the internet, otherwise you're probably going to end up completely suicidal with the sheer amount of fictional characters out there who will no doubt respond quite differently to how YOU would in any given situation.

Just take a deep breath and move on, cause life's too short for this sort of sh*t.

- Hey-Soos

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
New series

Hope pt2 follows and be careful what you wish for has more.

This a great start and felt other series could have more parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Great start, hope there's more! 5+!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Domination

In reality I doubt very this piece of fiction would occur.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More ridiculous garbage

This is what you read about in the newspapers. "HUSBAND SHOOTS AND KILLS WIFE". Details to follow. Now we know why he killed her.

RegretsRegretsover 6 years ago
Painful,on your knees. Try it.

I read the first sentence and stopped. It is so painful being on your knees,unless you have toughened them up in your job as a supermarket shelf stacker. And being naked,another thing. The body would be hyper aware of temperature changes. To be sexually elevated, one needs to be a bit more comfortable. If he could be dressed in house uniform,say, school knickers and a vest, and there ready to open the door for her,I would have read on. But I took the other road...

justincbenedictjustincbenedictover 6 years ago
So tired of the idiot critics

As someone else posted, this is about those of us who have the unfortunate paraphilia (Not pedophilia, different word) of being excired by the fantasy of full-time female domination. We read those stories because they excite us. I have lost marriages because of my femdom fixation, spent years in therapy, ect. I like femdom porn, I write femdom porn, and I read femdom porn. What the HELL are people who aren't into femdom doing reading femdom porn and criticizing it? There are a million different kinds of porn that I have no interest in. Sometimes a sociological interest, as I had once for a Yahoo group of men who stuck their dicks into boxes of biting crickets, or men who are fascinated by women who sneeze, or read newspapers...whatever your arousal. But what the HELL is wrong with you critics?

LI KerwellLI Kerwellabout 6 years ago
Oh my!

That’s not fair. You can’t stop there! Please I’m begging!!!!

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Soooo some guys actually want

to live like this??

Just can't understand the mindset at all. Yes for a short time, tease and denial might be fun. But long term...if anyone does live like this in RL then I find it just bizarre and indicative of some sort of psychological problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Whilst definitely not a devotee of this lifestyle, I can occasionally find nuggets of gold amongst the sewage that spills from the minds of some authors. However, nothing in this glitters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, another unfinished story. Finding a good story and then it just ends tends to get a bit annoying. Oh, life sometimes interferes and the author just can't find a direction to finish. Too bad really.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous