All Comments on 'Welcome to Hell'

by Incoming

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
Different enough to be enjoyable

Not everyone will like it, but I appreciated a slightly different tilt at an age old problem.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
You REALLY need to stop writing ; you suck

dude you need to STOP writing... your stories are getting worse and worse...

after his wife's 1st affair ended why did he -- the husabnd do this...

..."Over the next couple of months, mealtime conversations began to flow freely again. I always managed to be friendly and showed Susan no hostility. I simply did not want to rock the boat. I continued to avoid any physical contact with Susan and she never pressed the issue. ..."

a confrontation with her only HELPS him and since she has No one eles and No family connection to the kids... why NOT confront her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wrong Forum

This is the only time I've ever taken the time to post a negative comment, but I feel compelled to do so.

Perhaps I'm in the minority here, but I read Literotica for it's erotic content and this story has very little to offer. I should feel aroused after reading a story, and didn't. Dispite the supposed happy ending, I only felt bummed.

I can accept some depressing aspects if it is appropriate to story development and presents offsetting excitement. This story has entirely too much negative slant.

LazylonerLazylonerover 17 years ago
realistic and sad

This story better than most here shows just how deep the damage from an affair can run. The wife thinks she's getting away with the first affair with Roy so starts looking to step out regularly and neglects her husband and kids. The husband knows but for the kids sake decides to concentrate on his relationship with them and ignore his "wife" until she files for divorce.

In the end he gets the kids and she ends up alone, but the damage lingers.

Not a lot of emotion, but this story isn't hurt by that and it reads smoothly.

I'd love to see more stories like this. where the story is told as a story about people and not just 2 cardboard cutouts who get together and screw while the husband looks on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

A hell of a lot more believable than the shit you usually read here about some fucker wanting to watch his wife fucked, and eat cum out of his wife who has been gangbanged by 25 blacks. This author sounds like he has experienced this type of pain and indignity first hand that he describes. At least this reader finds it that way. In real life this shit happens all the time.

Most guys though are kind of afraid to get involved for very long with a married woman out of fear of a jealous husband. In this part of the country you always hear of some wronged husband either killing or beating the shit out of his wife or estranged wife's boyfriend, even after they are divorced.

Thanks for writing this tale. Good job.I could almost feel the emotions that this guy was experiencing. That is the sign of a good author that can stir the soul of the reader.

Most of the time a woman will cease to have sex with her husband when there is another man, especially if she is on the trail of a better deal. (longer cock, bigger house, car, etc.)

Men , on the other hand keep fucking their wives when they are cheating with someone else, and just fuck for the sake of fucking.

At least this author did not write about the ultimate betrayal by a cheating slutwife. That of getting pregnant with another man's bastard, giving her husband a couple of pieces of ass and pawning the bastard off on her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Short and simple

Not a lot of depth, but okay. This wasn't one of your better efforts, but hey, it's your effort and I applaud you for the guts it takes to make it. For the bashers: (1) If you can't be constructive in your comments, piss off. (2) If you think you're so superior, then let's see your literary efforts posted here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
He's pretty pathetic & the story is unrealistic

This thing droned on like a death march. The male charactor did nothing to try and save his marriage. It read like he was just as anxious to get out of this disaster as his wife.

And one other thing, will all you revenge writers please stop coming up with these unrealistic divorce settlements! Men don't get to keep the house and women never walk away with nothing in a divorce settlement.

Blue88Blue88over 17 years ago
Interesting

This was a taut, well written tale of betrayal without a happy ending for any of the characters. If I may offer a few suggestions: I wish that the participants had been fleshed out a bit more so that the reader could empathize with one of the protagonists, and... perhaps if the tale had been a bit longer the author would have been able to provide the details necessary for the reader to care more about the outcome.

In any event - an interesting, but sad, story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Life is full of tough choices.

Sometimes you just have to make decisions and move on.

Regards, DJ

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Pathetc Wimp

Lacked emotion.

leapyearguyleapyearguyover 17 years ago
I give it a 100 because

Its a real story, sad, but real. Rarely does anyone win in these situations. I also applaud you for deviating from your normal "kill em all" style. I, for one, did feel emotion from the husband, or maybe the lack of it from a man that is hurt inside and done trying. This is a real story that probably does happen in Anytown many times a day. I wouldn't want a steady stream of the same, but to me it was better than any of your others. Thanx LYG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The for the sake of the kids issue is real.

But almost never works out well when the parents stay together. Children can feel the lack of emotion and feelings and grow up with a distorted view of marriage. Hmmm, might explain why so may marriages end in divorce. At any rate with what he had he could have divorced her and pushed for full custody of the children based on her not being a fitting mother for the children. Slut wives with married boyfriends actually dont appear as good role models even if they love and care for their children. In this case she could not have cared less about her children and that could be very useful in a divorce action. I know you were challenged to write a cuck story and you did, but the guy had was to strong for the role given him in this regard. Most cucks are very submissive males with very low male hormones and mental illness problems based on low self esteem and feeling of unworthiness.

spiderman1spiderman1about 17 years ago
Real Issues

This story was engaging. I felt like I was listening to a buddy tell his tale of woe. It needed more emotional impact. Then, I could have given it a score of 100. She got what she deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A lack of

This was a narration, not a story. The story also lacked emotion and editing, especially the last one deterred from any enjoyment to the story. Please use an editor.

marriedwithballsmarriedwithballsover 16 years ago
A cheating husband is really a crud but

a cheating wife is just plainly a dumb stupid brawd. Too bad a man can't know before if his wife is a dumb woman. The wife here acted like a dumb brawd. She got what she deserved. To bad there aren't enough real men to go around. Most are wimps that have never had a piece of ass and are pussy whipped by a DUMB BRAWD

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
who the dumb here i see two

a weak minded and spineless husband and i stupid whore of a wife.the writer is the third for writing this weak plot and trying to sell it.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
And the point is?

Main problem: there was no real story here, it ends at a point which is not much further than the beginning. It's the same mutual contempt and mistrust which are simply put on hold until for some reason one side decides to put an end to the farce. No point in sight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loser

His daughters should throw him out.The only bigger loser then him is this writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
maybe just unseasonably warm

Actually, after all the juvenile violent bogus revenge crap stories you've written this one had some plausibility. Loved the side by side photos - that was sweet. Wish you'd finish

Photo but I guess it's left 'undeveloped.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
You won!!!

Been there, done that. I won, and so did you. Congratulations, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Someone wrote that staying together for the kids

is never a good choice and almost always blows up and I agree. He had the evidence earlier and could have gotten the divorce them. Why wait more years and let the girls grow up with dysfunctional mother as a role model. It was a disservice to the girls. Letting the wife see the two pictures was plain stupid. His wife was a common slut and adulterer, there is never a reason to let kids be exposed to that and they were already being polarized to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Here's a thought

For those who thought the hubby was a wimp; well yeah, I'd probably handle it differently myself. However, who among us wouldn't wade through a mile of shit for a million bucks? Those of us with kids wouldn't take a million for them, so the way I look at it is regardless of the bullshit, hubby came out in the end. He kept the kids and got rid of the whore, and that's what counts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow another idiot

wow another idiot write a story

timdantimdanalmost 14 years ago
Could be true

Becaused divorce law in this country is so biased against the husband I'm willing to bet this scenario plays out over and over again. I think this guy played it just right until the girls were old enough to chose where to live and he changed a potentially losing situation into a winning one for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Seriously?

This is literotica, not Oprah, dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pathetic

no emotions, no feelings, no actions, nothing, was this guy even alive? check his pulse, maybe he's dead and doesn't know it yet

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
You have written relality, and not Literotica.

Unfortunalty, when one person strays in a marriage, the people hust the most are the children. I give kudos for writing a piece where the husband realizes the marriage is over, but has to an appearance of one until the children are at an age to decide. He threw himself into his kids, and THAT is admirable.

This scenario is probably being played out in thousands of households throughout the world, and it is sad, and not erotic. Many man and women will come to literotica to excape reality. They will read your story, and be reminded of the situation that they are in, hell.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
Incoming. keep writing

Most of the negative comments about this story are from cuckold loving fags. The guy in the story did the right thing, he never fucked that slut again, he builted a stronger relationship with his kids and moved on. Most of the creampie loving so called men( note, I said so called) are haters, because they cant keep their cum lovin bitches in line. Keep writing, your one of my fav's.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
PATIENCE

is always a VIRTUE. And the turtle always wins. TK U MLJ LV NV

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
No Winners Here

Only unfulfilled youth and lost years...a very sad tale.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Decent

The wife was a whore and the husband became a cheating asshole. He only did it because the wife screwed around first. He stuck it out because of the kids and they chose to stay with him in the end.

Don't cheat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't agree with final statement

This story was not an example of no winners, the children were far better off their mother had stopped paying attention to their lives a couple of years before the divorce.The husband got rid of a self centered slut who for the last few years had stopped being a loving wife and mother. The winners are living in their old home.

The biggest loser by far is the slut ex wife who when she looks in a mirror all she can see is her image not all the other things in the room behind her.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Sad and depressing

I dislike narrated stories. Especially anti-erotic, depressing narrated stories. It was well-done within that regrettable genre...it would have fit better in Non-Erotic, but I thought Horror several times.

The picture of Hubby and Doris was a royal dumb-shit move. WWUT? (If you were thinking anything!)

sugnasugnaalmost 11 years ago
Common Scenario

I have seen this scenario several times in real life. Whether it is the husband or the wife, one of them is holding on for the kids while the other one is a selfish fuck. Unfortunately it does not usually work out this well.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 IF SHE DDNT CARE THE 1ST TIME

what made anyone think this would be different, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bull shit

Please stop writing you wimpy dumb shit.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks**

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thanks for the read.

Little more realistic than us BTB would like. He was not a whimp. He wanted to be in his kids life, and he achieved it. The wife lost her home, her ex husband respect, and kids respect.

I would like the wife post marriage life to be explored more... so to satisfy the BTB desire in me.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
nice

justifiable ending.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
One of the Best

This one is one of my favorites! A cool headed man, and a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another Incoming POS

He was too much of a wimp to do anything about her fucking boyfriend. An accident where the fucker loses his balls would work very well. When the boyfriends start dying off, she might reconsider her occupation as the town slut until the kids are old enough to choose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sitting back doing nothing, is doing something, agreeing to what is going on

by default

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
THERE IS NO WINNERS IN THE DIVORCE

unless on counts personal EGO as a prize, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
why is it people say ego for males but dignity for females???

ego is when you say "that bitch, am gonna show her what am gonna do?"

all he did was save himself for anymore humiliation. would your wife be happy if she knew you had a secret mistress/lover? or would her ego be hurt/would you be treating her not as an equal by having a secret relationship...

& ofcourse he won in this story. you cant change people, yet people change on their own. if you show kids love & respect they will be strong individuals, capable of rational & reasonable thought, in a dire situation like a divorce they will make a fair decision if they have all the facts.

people who react violently to adultery are just showing what they are, no better than the adultering spouse.

always, gather all the facts about an event.

Document them stratergically, irrespective how you may feel.

Compile information into groups.

Use all this information to decide if any action now will adversly affect your kids.

if yes make them your priority, & always be vigilent.

You came into this world alone, & you will leave this world alone. if your kids remember you fondly after your passing, then you life was worth living.

if you did not have kids,no prob, the one person whom you helped in real need will always hold fond memory of you.

this world is a paradox, though life exists here it can be wiped out in an instant.

200 yrs ago that was only possible if some external factor would intervene.

Today we can achieve complete annihilation on our own.

out of the trillions of galaxies out there, the millions of planets & exoplanets, & the thousands of earth like(life sustaining) planets out there, earth is a anomaly of sorts, if the universe was welcoming of life it would be found everywhere in some semi-complex form or the other at least(plants). but thats not the case what we do know is that outerspace is extremely hostile to any life.

Infact life on earth is so hostile that without our immune systems we would hardly survive a week before our organs actually seized.

inspite of all this, we have crimes, wars, accidents. how does knowing all this & the importance of what we have achieved as a spieces give any one the right to take their marriage lightly.."oh i got so lucky i did not get caught"

Thousands of people have been brutaly mureded just for being married to someone they loved.

millions of people have fought for right of women to be treated with dignity & respect. if your religion allows/condones adultery then please get married to a person who can accept that.

if you believe you cant be a faithful spouse, talk to a therapist if you cant talk to your spouse before marriage.

adultery means, i dont give a fuck about you.

That is the time my friend you see the world for what it truly is, a desolate lifeless wasteland.(emotionally).

Decide whats best for you, & patiently see that your plan progresses with your intrests in mind. adultery sets you free. Divorce just recognizes it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
needs correcting

Paragraph where he puts photos on bed needs re-wording.

Currently you have written the opposite of what you intended to convey

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Okay

Readable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This guy's a cuckold ass

All he had to do is to hire someone to take Roy out of the picture. Same with Tom. Get the evidence and when she files use it to get what you want. Another option is if he has no feelings for her is to pay to have her 'removed' from their life. It wouldn't have to be a permanent removal, just enough to let her know that if she doesn't leave it could become permanent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The problem with this?

It's too one sided. We never know what Susan was thing or what her motives were. Was she unhappy in her marriage? Was she tired of the kids? Odd story.

waifwaifabout 6 years ago
Reality Bytes

This story is probably closer to reality than most LW stories. The way the world, the legal system, and the modern lack of commitment while focusing on 'self-fulfillment' really works out makes it almost impossible to win in the face of betrayal. I see the wife as completely self-absorbed with little actual commitment to her relationships, either with husband or her family. The husband is too passive, but the reality of life is that any action he takes to regain his masculine pride is doomed by the system.

While the protagonist in this story remained committed to his children, he probably should have made more of an effort to strengthen the family unit rather than writing his wife off as a lost cause. He could still have filed for divorce after the children were older, but he would have made their lives a little better. When your marriage becomes indifferent, you still have to accept that your first concern is not to yourself, but to the innocent children you brought into this morass. In the real world, too often both spouses are every bit as apathetic about the effect of their actions on their kids as they are toward each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good Job!

Sadly, this story is more about what it's like being cheated on in real life when you have kids than all the stories about the guys who discover they like being cuckolds or the ones where they beat the crap out of the cheaters. The joy goes out of your life, except for what you experience with your children, and you spend a lot of time weighing the consequences of every move you make. The one thing missing is a good role model for the girls; he should have found someone in the family to take up that role. And neither, of course, do they see how a married couple should treat each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Light

She got off light and he should have gone back and sued Roy and their firm,even when he was getting divorced,because by thestory she would have no trouble picking anyone else up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What

What about alimony and child maintainable payments?.It appears she got off Scot free.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
HELL MUST NOT BE THAT BAD

with so many people rushing to get there un like heaven, And Suzie Q shall end up in Purgatory with no way to return, TK U MLJ LV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What

What happened to Susan.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Meh

Note, if the location is so unimportant as to call it "Anytown, USA," then why mention it at all? It's easy enough to make up a name, or why not even use a real place.

Boston? They were fucking on Boston Common or the Public Gardens.

New York? They were fucking in Central Park.

Add a little color to a story that might as well have been reciting the alphabet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A little stupid

The story was easy to read and follow with a few problems. First he thinks his wife is cheating, Next he proves she is cheating and gets photographic proot for the court. Then he cheats, takes photos to show her, and then he gives then to her. That is stupin on so many levels.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Dull

Dull, lifeless story of a man who couldn't properly stand up for himself. It wasn't an enjoyable read in any way, and I feel like I've wasted my time

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This story is highly overrated. It should be rated about 1.0. Bob was a wimp. He claimed to care so much for his kids, yet he let them continue to live around their cheating slut of a mother for years. And, as someone else said, the story was boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Agree with the overrated

Someone must be tampering the scores as I heard they do. The only other explanation is that there are too many wimps reading stories and voting.

Come on, the guy knows his wife is a cheating slut and his first reaction is "I was at a loss in what to do." Really? Why don't you look between your legs and see if you still have your balls?

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Off

Susan got off way too easy. Should have burnt her to a crisp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Poorly written.

First you don't write a story in present tense. They the story was dull.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Cucky

He keeps being cuckolded and doesn't care

No self respect

Old tripe I will lose my kids

Why have to build relationships should already be there

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

At first I thought I had found an author with balls, WOW was I ever wrong

robroy93robroy93over 4 years ago
Not bad

He wins, Susan loses as should all cheating bitches.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

Still think he was too easy on Susan. Would like to believe he had something to do with Tom's cold feet.

wrangler61wrangler61almost 4 years ago
Dishwasher

This was like reading my dishwasher instruction manual

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Don't listen to the complaints.

When children are involved, the decision is never easy. Interesting solution.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Decent writing. The problem I have is with the plot. Once he hired the PI and got solid evidence on her, I would NOT have provided her with evidence of my own cheating. I would have shared/leaked the evidence to her family and friends, maybe during or after the divorce. That way everyone knows she is the cheater - let her reputation take the hit, and make sure the divorce papers state adultery. It needs to be a matter of public record that she is a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

https://xkcd.com/714/ is relevant. This should probably be moved to the 'non-erotic' category, imo.

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago

Not sure what going on in America but nearly every American writer on literotica, write from the same play book that is, the wife is a selfish bitch who has the balls her spineless husband doesn’t. Nearly every husband is a wimp and spineless. Disappointing to say the least and very repetitive. It seems none of these authors can write anything but there own fetishes. Yes I take into account the writing when I score but the plot does play a big part in my scoring, along with originality which none of these stories have.

Not for me⭐️

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Ocker53 is spot on. Another story where no one dares try to think outside the accepted plot and character details and try something new.

Just another tried and true (yet tiresome) retread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hate stories that use the children as an excuse for behaving like a weak willed wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a ball less wimp! Btw he does not tell if in the picture of him and Doris … was Doris pegging this wimp with a 10 inch cock?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another cuckold story

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 1 year ago

I wouldn't say this husband is a wimp. Yes, he was still married to his cheating wife, but at the same time built a life with his daughters and a lover without her.

He would have been a wimp if he would have taken her back, however this didn't seem to be an option. Living the happy life that he built during the marriage after the divorce is a very good revenge.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"I realized that Susan did care if I knew or not, and she could care less if I had found some one." - I believe that should be that "Susan DIDN'T care," and the she "COULDN'T care less."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You people that consider husband a wimp are such total assholish fucktards.

None of you have children, or if you do, you are as piss poor as the wife.

He clearly was motivated by fatherhood and remained loyal to the children.

He is a true hero, unlike the asshat critics who comment here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

5 stars - I also think this is a pathetic story.

However, I also believe that he did what a true loving father would do in this hostile environment.

He chose to change the dynamics of the situation and focus on the well being of his daughters.

In the end, it worked out to be the best choice for everyone - except the SLUT.

The SLUT got exactly what she deserved - NOTHING.

It would have also been a better choice to add another paragraph or two, describing how the girls shunned their biological mother and never allowed her to be in contact with their children. Their father and step-mother filled all the grand parenting responsibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked the story. I don't think the father was a wimp, he stuck around for his daughters as they were important to him.

Don't let sbrooks103x get to you with his nit picking, he does that to everyone.

5stars from me

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Where’s the dialogue?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hero dad to w care of his children. Agree a couple of paragraphs about the girls' relationship with their mom would add to the story.

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story about an entitled, narcissistic, selfish wife who loses everything because she thinks she can get away with everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a load of bullshit. Again no character development. All one sided.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous