All Comments on 'Welcome to La Hotel Familia Ch. 08'

by Bobby_3111

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Welcome back

Glade to see you are once again posting on this site & continuing with this story.

Sunset154Sunset154almost 6 years ago
Great Story

Great story line, hope you have lots more to come!

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago

Was there any story in this chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed the series

I know this last chapter is from 2 yrs ago, but while the rest of the chapters flowed with a story ch. 8 was just sex for the sake of it. Didn't match with moving the theme forward. I hope one day you conclude the mystique of Maria.

sfcpres

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with one of the comments....it seem like it was only about sex and only sex. I read a story a few years ago about a mother and son. But the writer took us on this sensual journey where little by little the mother and son became full fledge lovers. And at the very end the mother doesn't have sex with her son because she got off her birth control pills and she told him that since they both committed themselves to each other and she love him so much that she wanted to have a baby with him. But she let him make the decision if he wanted her to stay on birth control. He took the package of birth control pills and threw them away.

Everybody in this story were just fucking one another. It started off with this couple. Then it went to another couple. Then another couple. And then another couple. Too much.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Overall an EXCELLENT series, great 'world building' - this final (?) chapter seems like a 'pause' betwixt 'set up' and the implied coming 'conflict'...so it's a bit of a let down to end on.

Hope you are well - wherever you are.

11/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This needs to be finished

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous