Welcome To Paradise? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She figured if she didn't get off then at least she'd be hot and ready after dinner. It would be a couple hours of teasing torture with her family around, then she'd hopefully be able to satisfy herself when she got back.

She wasn't sure exactly what the sleeping arrangements were going to be, but the idea of playing with herself while her brother was in the same room was so hot she was going to have to try it.

Spencer's hand was moving so fast it was just a blur now. His head dropped back and he suddenly let out a guttural growl. The sound electrified her.

He wasn't trying to keep quiet and the idea that he wanted her to hear him and know what he was doing to himself drove her crazy.

His hips thrust forward rhythmically as he came for the second time that day thinking about his sister, as he pictured himself exploding into her.

Shelby watched the first forceful shot of cum spurt from the tip of his pulsing cock.

What a waste, she thought, that cum should be going into a warm, willing pussy. Maybe hers?

She couldn't want it, him, inside of her.

As he exploded she heard him groan out, "Oh God! Shelby!"

She clamped her hand across her mouth when she nearly screamed as she suddenly came. She bit her bottom lip hard to muffle the sounds. She had to reach out to steady herself on the widow frame. Her legs were wobbly with the force of her climax and her vision blurred nearly causing her to fall.

She thrust her two middle fingers into her pulsing sex, grinding the heel of her hand against her clit. Her hips thrusted uncontrollably as she rode wave after wave of pleasure.

She was panting and weak. She wanted to just on the ground outside until sometime next year when she might be recovered, but she couldn't let Spencer catch her.

She tried taking a couple deep breaths to get back some semblance of control and dropped her skirt over her wet and ravaged sex. She could feel the wetness and little orgasmic aftershocks between her thighs as a reminder of the world-changing orgasm she'd just experienced.

She turned and walked unsteadily into the villa before she dropped weakly onto the couch. She fanned her hot cheeks and made sure she was all covered up, trying to look nonchalant for when Spencer came out of the bathroom.

She waited a few minutes and she heard the shower turn off. Then a couple more minutes and he came out into the hallway. Shelby looked around the room, out the window, at her fingernails, everywhere but right at him.

Spencer stood in the hallway and looked at his sister trying to act casual. He smiled to himself, she was flushed and slightly dazed looking. He could see the points of her stiff nipples poking through the thin fabric of her dress.

As she sat with her legs tightly crossed she squirmed uncomfortably on the couch. He could tell by the way she was wiggling around that she was wet but trying to hide it.

He had hoped she would hear him in the shower, he definitely hadn't tried to hide what he was doing. He thought that if she knew he was jerking himself off thinking about her, it might put ideas in her head. Apparently it had worked, she looked thoughtful as she tried to avoid his gaze.

Shelby hated this uncomfortable silence. She just wanted Spencer to go away, but he obviously wanted some sort of acknowledgment. When she finally looked at him, her eyes widened in surprise as she noticed the full sized towel around his waist.

"HEY! Where did you get that big towel?! And why couldn't I find one like that?"

Spencer turned toward the bedroom accidentally on purpose showcasing the silhouette of his softening erection. Shelby quickly averted her gaze, but her blush let him know she'd seen it.

She was irritated at herself for not being able to find the full sized towels earlier. If she had just had a big enough towel to begin with she never would have exposed herself to her brother. He never would've been able to tease her and get her so flustered she needed air. She never would have gone outside and seen him jacking off while saying her name and she never would have made herself come thinking about him.

What kind of mess had she gotten herself into all because of some stupid towel?

Now it felt like he was mocking her, challenging her to say something while he waved his dick around. Well, two can play at that game. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction. She'd just pretend she hadn't noticed the bulge in his towel.

"There were tons of towels in there, maybe you just didn't look hard enough."

He laughed at her and turned into the bedroom kicking the door shut behind him.

She didn't know what to do. She was so wet and horny it wasn't even funny. But the cause of the problem was her own brother.

He seemed to want her, but she'd never thought of him that way. They were both adults and both single, but it was wrong. She felt squeamish thinking about what had happened but her body didn't seem to care.

She couldn't be turned on by her own brother. It was not going to happen. She didn't care what Spencer thought he might feel, she was tougher than that and she was not going to give in to the craziness.

She would try to forget all of what happened and look for a hot vacation fling. Finding a hot guy to hook up with and take all her frustrations out on would definitely relieve some of the tensions between her and Spencer.

She knew if this was only day one of a week living in the same room everything would have to come to a head eventually. In the mean time, Shelby was determined to stay in control no matter what.

12