All Comments on 'Welcome to Rolennia Ch. 02'

by DrSqueaky

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Peter_AbelardPeter_Abelardalmost 13 years ago
Intimacy between men and women

I'm enjoying your story. You've drawn your characters well enough that I want to know what is going to happen to Simma and Martin, beyond when they are next going to fuck.

I understand that for most men, physical intimacy can lead to emotional intimacy. (Whereas in women, emotional intimacy usually precedes physical intimacy.) So, Martin's attachment to Simma could be based on her willingness to give herself to him. Yet, his attachment to his secretary seems to be unique among other men in Rolennia. So tell me why Martin (and Simma) are different from the rest of the people at Systems International.

Nivek66Nivek66almost 13 years ago
Aces!

I read the previous chapter and thought this was a very well written story.. the content is some of the best i have read.. and I have been lurking for years..

Keep it up! Looking forward for the next chapter.. What vill you do vit these two people.. next?

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Ahhhh!

It will be interesting to see what paths this story takes. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

A few more errors in this chapter than previous. Perhaps a proof reader?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

this story needs more chapters and a conclusion... lots of options for a 1st rate story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
MASTERFUL STORYTELLER

Simma's east European accent (along with east European names) is clever. Loved it.

The storytelling is obviously 5 stars, but I downgraded it to 4 because I'm not a fan of anal sex and -- more importantly -- the story is not finished.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous