All Comments on 'Welcome to the Neighborhood'

by AlspethDelArbol

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
rubbing her bare clit on rough tree bark?

Ouch! Maybe it's just me, but the thought of having a raw, bloody clit just doesn't turn me on...

KillerWithWordsKillerWithWordsover 11 years ago
Fantastic Job

Excellent work

The retro setting makes it all the more enticing...

AlspethDelArbolAlspethDelArbolover 11 years agoAuthor
From the author . . .

Thanks to both of you for the comments :) I love to hear what the readers think.

Anon -- I agree-- a bloody nub isn't too erotic . . maybe I should have used the word "massaged" to indicate a more gentle rhythm of pleasure :) And, Killer, I appreciate the compliment! Thanks again!

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
Fun...

and refreshing! Your skill with both character dialog and interior dialog is impressive. Plus, there's a lightness to your descriptive action that keeps things moving right along in the right direction. Characters are really likeable (even the brat). I'm watching for more. Take care and wish you success in 2013.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sophisticated and erotic

Chic and pretty heavy on the bdsm. Tough to bring off but well done. Your potential is rather unlimited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pathethic

Not only does it lack originality, but the delivery sparks no emotion. Just words on a page. Could have been cut and pasted from any number of other stories on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous