Welcome to the Neighborhood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she nodded, he noticed that her hips arched forward, like she was trying to fuck the tree.

"Poor baby, you getting turned on by all this?"

Her blush deepened and she tried to look away.

"Yes, a little."

"Look at me, Elizabeth. Yes . . .?"

Her cheeks grew more red as she forced her eyes to meet his. "Yes . . . Sir."

He reached over Lizzie's head and snapped off a thin green branch. He quickly used his jackknife to strip it of leaves and bark.

"Fucking Boy Scout," Julie mocked. "Hurry up, for Christ's sake."

Matt grinned at Lizzie. "She's such a bitch. "

He slapped the twig against his palm, testing its stinging ability. "Think I should whip her ass?"

It was a rhetorical question. There was no doubt Julie was going to get her ass whipped. But, Elizabeth seemed to be actually considering the decision, a worried frown on her face, until Matt dropped the twig and rested his hips against her bottom. He reached down to take her hips in his hands and pushed his crotch against her rhythmically, forcing her clit to move against the rough bark. Elizabeth gasped.

"You like that?" he murmured. She nodded.

"That's how Julie feels when I whip her. That's how you might feel if I whipped youBut, not today. Today you just watch. And, don't worry. I won't hurt her."

Elizabeth gave a small mewl of dissatisfaction when he removed his warmth and returned to Julie. The brunette wiggled so that her full breasts swung back and forth. When he waggled the handle of the whip between her thighs, she bit her lips in anticipation. "About time."

"I tell you every time we do this. You are not in charge."

"Hit me." Her need gave an edge of pain to her demand.

The small branch hissed as it flew through the air toward the backs of Julie's thighs. He knew just where to hit so any welts that rose would be hidden by her shorts. She jerked when the makeshift whip first made contact, and gave a grunt of pleasure.

"Count them," he commanded.

"One," she whimpered. "Two."

The whip cracked against her skin again. A thin pink line appeared at the top of her thighs.

"Three." He marked the left thigh to match the right, then added two strokes across her ass cheeks.

"Four. Five."

Matthew could smell Julie's arousal. He swung the whip again and again.

"Six . . . seven . . . " Julie's backside jutted out, lifting in anticipation of the blows. Her heavy breasts swayed, her nipples hard. Her thighs were wet with her own juices. She looked like a lewd sacrifice to whatever god of the woods might be watching.

Matt didn't yet have the total control he would develop with more experience. After three more strikes against her fleshy ass, his cock ached so badly he was afraid he'd cum in his jeans if he didn't find relief. He hastily unzipped his pants and pulled out his erection. He used his knee to urge Julie's thighs apart, then shoved his fingers into her cunt. He collected her juices on his hand, then smeared them on his cock, lubricating himself. Using his hands on her hips to brace himself, his placed the head of his cock against her asshole and began pushing.

"Goddamnit," she whimpered. "In my pussy."

"Sorry," he panted. "No rubbers."

He groaned as he pushed past the tight ring of muscle. As soon as he settled inside her tight ass he began to stroke in and out. She grunted and pushed against him, and he reached around her to finger her clit. As he fucked Julie's ass, he lifted his eyes to Elizabeth. She looked as if she were fucking the damn tree trunk the way she had her thighs wrapped around it and the way she rode the rough bark with her bare cunt. As he stroked in and out of Julie, he could imagine slamming into Elizabeth's tight cunt, scraping her sensitive little clit against the tree and making her squirm and moan with pleasure. His balls began tightening as he watched Elizabeth grind her hips faster and faster, rotating her upper body, trying to ease the ache she must be feeling in her nipples. He lifted his left hand to Julie's bare breasts and began to squeeze and tug on her nipples, grinning at the look of envy on Elizabeth's face, and her frantic movements. He pinched Julie's flesh, wanting to mark it, make it ache enough that she'd feel his touch long after their fucking was done. He moved his thumb against Julie's clit and slid two fingers into her tight cunt as he rode her ass. Julie's moan of need was echoed by Elizabeth.

When Matt saw Elizabeth stiffen and her mouth open on a cry of surprise at her sudden orgasm, he groaned and let his own release begin. His cum shot out of him and into Julie's ass, filling her with hot jets of semen. He leaned against her back, panting, until his cock had softened enough for him to slip out of her.

Julie had cum trickling down the back of her thighs and her legs were still spread, her swollen pussy visible from behind. Matthew wished he had a camera to capture the look on her face, that of unsatisfied lust.

"Damn it. I was almost there," she demanded. "Finish me off."

He grinned and stepped over to release Elizabeth. He untied her ankles so she could step back into her shorts, and he eased then back up to mid-thigh. Then he slid his left hand behind her head and pressed his mouth against hers, his tongue slipping between her lips while his right hand sought her cunt and clit. He moved his fingers over her, stroking her hot little button, dipping in and out of her opening, until she cried out her second orgasm against his mouth. He lifted his head and dropped a kiss against the end of her nose.

"Don't let Julie's bossiness fool you," he said. "Nice girls almost always get to cum. Bad girls have to suffer."

Elizabeth's eyes sparkled. "Thank you . . . Sir."

He eased the ropes off her wrists and rubbed them gently, making sure the blood was flowing freely. Then, he jerked his head toward Julie.

"Do me a favor," he told Elizabeth. "Give me about a five minute head start before you untie her."

He began walking toward the barely visible path, ignoring Julie's ranting and imprecations. Just before he disappeared into the woods, he turned again to Elizabeth. "Oh, and, hey, Lizzie? Welcome to the neighborhood."

12