All Comments on 'Welcome to the Neighborhood Ch. 07'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I'm waiting for the wife to drop in and ruin everything now

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very erotic. I like the story. I know you said you don't have an editor, but your writing is good enough that I know if you just proof read it yourself you would catch a lot of the mistakes, such as the incorrect pronouns, the obvious misspellings. Can't wait for an update.

Kabba118Kabba118about 4 years ago
Captain Obvious here

Ok I'm going to say the obvious: the reason Nick hurts so bad every time Cory first enters is because they never use any LUBE! a few drops of spit ain't cutting it. Besides that, it's a great story and I'm invested in these characters now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I had a relationship with a married man, one time I was fucking him when his wife called on the phone from out of town and I keep on fucking him. Once I was sucking his cock and I keep sucking his cock. Once he was sucking me, when she called and went to just rubbing me all over. When he hung up and back to sucking me and I gave him his reward. He told me she ask him why he no longer beg her for sex all the time. He told her he decided that she would ask him for sex when she wanted it. She ask him are you see another woman and he said of course not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous