All Comments on 'Welcome to the Neighborhood Ch. 08'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Yay, an update! Can't wait to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A little drama

Yeah, he has a situation, and very wise and caring friends. What more could anyone want at 22. Something says Cory and his wife aren’t all that. Too much separation. Keep the story coming, please. It’s great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
You’re back!

Yes! I have been waiting for the next chapter to this story! It’s been awhile! Please keep it going. Nick’s friend is right and I hope we don’t see nick getting hurt! I want nick and Cory to have it all. Hopefully Cory does the right thing. Clearly he loves nick and not his wife. Anxiously waiting for the next couple stories! I know you said one, but just don’t end it so abruptly, please! I hate when people do that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What about the wife?

Can’t wait to see what happens when the wife finds out...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
hurt

yip all three of them are going to be hurt here, im not making a judgement because it certainly takes two, the excuse of the wife being absent too isn't really an excuse. hope they guys come out of this with gentleness

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story has been hot, but in real life it is cheating of the most blatant and hurtful kind. They both entered into this knowing Cory was taken and thus not available (emotionally, sexually, etc). Yet they wanted sex. Nick lied to his parents, his friends, and most importantly to himself. Cory lied to his wife and cheated on her in their house, their bed… and through this all, they totally ignored his marriage. She was rarely mentioned, never discussed, certainly there was no mention of his feelings for her, his commitment (or not) to his vows. One could assume he didn’t love her, the distance was insurmountable, she was always away - but he never professed those things. It was simply not discussed. So Cory wasn’t lying to Nick - he was honest about his feelings and desires for Nick but never broached the same about his wife. Did he still love her, did they they still have sex, did he ever consider leaving her? Who knows. Nick obviously was hurt when she was home for the week, but he quickly let Cory visit him in secret and got over that barrier easily. How did Cory feel about that conflict? Don’t really know because they didn’t talk about it. Yes, someone will get hurt - there has already been hurt (and not just due to lack of lube use!). It will likely be all of them, no one will come out of this unscathed. Let’s see how it plays out. But this chapter was incredibly sad. And Connor is a very good friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When you have a relationship with a married man or someone who is in a relationship it is a difficult situation. You have to be careful but sometimes you have to let them put their partner first. Sometimes you agree to end it and sometimes they decide they want to end their relationship with their spouse or partner. I dated a man with a girlfriend (when I met him, I did not know he had a live-in girlfriend). He ended it, and we became life partners.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous