Welcome to the Neighborhood Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned in, fondling the button and zipper of his shorts with my hands. I could feel him smiling through our kiss as I finally freed them, pulling them down with force. Amidst our moans, I heard his cock slap against my stomach, finally free from the waistband. He lifted up his legs and I used my feet to push his shorts and boxers off entirely, shoving it by the edge of the bed. I felt my hands twitch as I cupped his smooth ass in my palms. His skin was electric as I rubbed them in, kneading his cheeks with slow but strong movements.

I moaned out, getting my hot breath against his wet skin, "I swear, I could fucking cum right now. You have this effect on me."

He nodded, kissing at my cheek, "Not yet baby, I want to make you cum the right way."

Breaking our kiss, he got up and straddled my lap, fondling the button of my jeans too slow for my taste. I waited in agony as he teased me, taking his time with my zipper as my cock pulsed underneath. Grabbing at my waistband, he slowly pulled my jeans down towards him. I let out a soft moan as I felt the fabric graze against my skin. Looking up at him, Cory watched my cock in amazement as the edge of my boxers zeroed in on my head. He licked his lips as it sprang free, flicking a strand of clear pre-cum into the air.

He scooped up my juices, brushing his wet fingers against my hole. I clenched down, squeezing on his palm as he lubed me up. Grabbing my cock with his other hand, he commented, "Damn baby, you're so fucking hard."

I nodded, biting down on my lip, "Oh fuck yeah. Finger me, please."

He smiled, digging his fingers into me without resistance. I breathed out, opening myself as his fingers worked through my first ring. He gave me a devilish grin as he proclaimed, "Such a beautiful sight: you...writing from my every touch, moaning out my name with your cock absolutely dripping." He brought up his thumb, glistening from my juices, licking it in one motion. He continued, "Mmm. And it's sweet."

I moaned, unable to take his teasing any longer, "Cory!" I grovelled, "I can't take it anymore. Please. Please baby, fuck me."

He didn't respond with words. He instead dove down to my lips, kissing me, hard. I licked his lips, tasting the remnants of my pre-cum on them as he cradled the back of my head. Pushing into my crotch, I spread out my legs allowing him access to my ass. As his tongue licked my mouth, I felt the tip of his cock resting against my taint. I nodded, granting him permission as he aligned his cock with my hole and started to push forward. He started off slow, careful of my pain. But I didn't care- I wrapped my legs around him, pushing his ass with my ankles, telling him I could take it. And he gave it to me.

He started to thrust into my hole and I responded by kissing him harder and harder. He fucked me slow but strong, with each motion sending a rocket of pleasure up my spine. As he leaned in for more of me, I felt his abs continually brush up against my exposed cock, coating his abs with my precum. That sensation was sending me over the moon. It was like being fucked and having my cock played with at the same time. I was in heaven.

He pulled away from my mouth and found his favorite spot on my neck. My eyes rolled back as he sucked against my sensitive skin. He would surely leave a mark, and I wanted him to. My hands worked up the back of his neck, brushing up the short strands of hair. His body moved perfectly in sync, pounding me hard with his cock and forcefully kissing my neck. At one point, he pulled away from my neck and faced me once more. There, our foreheads sat against each other. His green eyes pierced through mine and we closed the space between us with our warm breaths.

I moaned out, "Cory."

He responded with a whimper, "Nick."

I wished that it was possible to pause time and re-live that moment over and over. His breath shortened, and I felt his motions slow down. He was close and I knew that he was desperately trying to ride out his orgasm for as long as he could. I grabbed the back of his neck, asking, "You close, baby? You're gonna cum for me?"

He nodded, desperately trying to catch his breath as his cock continued to fuck me long and slow. He wanted to cum, but more importantly, he wanted to take me there too. Grabbing my cock, he worked up my shaft. I felt his rough hands stroke my cock, wet from the pre-cum of our actions. He jerked me tightly, determined to have me catch up to him so that we could finish at the same time. I tried to hold back, wanting to live out this moment. But my body couldn't take it any longer. The moment I looked back up at him, my eyes caught his, lusting after me. His mouth closed into a pout as if begging me to finish so that he could too. I lost it. My balls tightened and he took notice because his swelled too. I didn't warn him. My body took over and I lost all control of my mouth. But somehow he knew and, as luck would have it, he was cumming too. I watched as jets of my warm cum blasted out of my cock landing all over my sweat drenched body and the ruffled sheets that lay beneath us. He quivered, breathing out as his own orgasm sent floods of warm cum into my hole. I bit down on my lip, loving the sensation as he filled me up with his cum.

He leaned forward, collapsing on me as he tried to catch his breath. I kissed him, pecking him with my lips at every inch of his skin. It was my way of thanking him for taking both of us to our climax. Regaining his strength he kissed me as he slowly thrusted into my freshly fucked hole. It was wet and his cock managed to slide against my muscle with ease. After a few feeble attempts, his thrusts stopped as exhaustion caught up with his body. Feeling his weight on me, I was secure. He brought his hand to the side of my face, running a finger up my profile. He kissed me, softly this time as he announced, "I'm yours, Nick. Please don't forget that."

I replied in a low voice, "I won't." His body radiated heat against me and I pulled him in even closer, as if that were possible. And slowly we drifted to sleep, still covered in cum and sweat, with our legs and arms intertwined, and a wreckage of pillows and comforters beneath our feet. It was pure bliss.

***

As the sun hit my face that morning, I nearly jolted in fear that I had overslept. Cory turned over so that we were facing each other, rubbing the side of my face, "Relax babe, you don't have to be up for another twenty minutes."

I leaned in and gave him a kiss with both of our lips closed. I commented, "I haven't slept that good in so long."

He leaned back, placing his arms behind his head as he rested at the headboard. I smiled as he sat there with his cock out in the open. He agreed, "You're telling me! I feel so rested..." He trailed off, "Despite the fact that we're still covered in last night's sweat and cum." I nodded, hiding the fact that I would gladly lick him clean. The room smelled of sex, but I could distinguish his scent without question. It intoxicated me.

I looked out the window, leaning over his lap as he rubbed my back. "I wish we had more mornings like this. Just you and me, without worry of someone else." I sighed, knowing that I'd have to be out the door in the next fifteen minutes so not to draw suspicion from my parents.

He gently pulled my face so that I was facing him, "Let's go away this weekend." He stated, casually.

I turned my head, "What? What do you mean?"

He rested his hand on my shoulder, lightly massaging me, "My friend has this place a little ways away. It's beautiful- tucked away at the edge of town on a big plot of land. No neighbors, lots of room to breathe." I watched as his eyes lit up. "He lives out of state right now, but his lease isn't up for a few weeks. He said I could use it whenever I wanted."

I peered my eyes, joking, "And you want to bring me?"

He rolled his, "Of course!" He continued, "Monday is a holiday, which means that for three days it'll just be you and me. It'll be perfect!"

I paused for a second, trying to contain my excitement. I replied, "I'd love to go with you." He jumped up, kissing me with a wide smile plastered on his face.

***

I swung the duffle bag over my shoulder and headed over to Cory's house. It was Saturday and Cory and I planned to meet early this morning to make our way out. Looking at my watch, I smirked, reading 7:45 on the dot. I was early as usual. I guess you could say that I was eager, plus the fact that he's literally a two minute walk away doesn't help. Knocking on that familiar door, I waited for his answer.

Cory opened the door, in a tank top and gym shorts. He looked like he had just rolled out of bed from his bare feet up to his mess of a hair- if you could describe high and tight as messy. Looking up and down, I asked, "Why aren't you dressed? You said we were going to leave by 8, yeah?"

Giving me a blank stare, he answered, "Nick- something came up- I can't make the trip today."

I stepped back, "Wait what do you mean something came up? This was your idea in the first place? You said that we were going to spend this nice weekend away together, away from this neighbourhood, just us two. What possibly came up?" And I caught myself starting to trail off.

He stopped me, raising his hands in protest, "My wife."

And just like that I stopped myself. Cold in my tracks, I stood there motionless. It was as if everything we had been doing for the past weeks had come to a crashing halt all because of that one word. It rolled off his tongue like sandpaper and I felt a lump in my throat as he said it.

Noticing my silence, he continued, "Nick, please let's just go inside and let me explain."

I didn't budge, instead I insisted, "What about your wife? Is she- is she here?"

He scratched his head, "Her plane lands in about an hour. She texted me early this morning saying that she changed her schedule and was heading home." My world came crashing down as Cory spoke and even though I wanted to know more, part of me just wanted him to stop speaking entirely. Still he went on, "Nick, I wanted to tell you- I just didn't know how to break it to you. I want this weekend to happen, I really do- I wanted it to be just you and me."

Cory had planned this elaborate weekend for just the two of us- away from my parents and this neighbourhood; away from reality. And yet as I stood on that front porch, it's as if reality wouldn't leave us alone. All of these thoughts raced through my head and yet I continued to stand there, silent. Part of me knew that it would never be just me and him.

Cory reached out and grabbed my arm, begging, "Nick, please say something."

I pulled back, "What do you want me to say, Cory? She's your wife! I'm just the guy you fuck when she's not around!"

He reached out again, "Nick, please don't reduce yourself to that."

I waved my arms up, angry, "To what? Your distraction? You made an obligation to her, Cory. You built this life with her and I...I don't fit in any of this. I'm just the stupid kid from across the street that wanted the married guy next door. I started messing with your life 'cause I couldn't control a fucking crush. I'm sorry for coming in and complicating everything." I choked up, "I wanted the one thing I couldn't have."

Cory leaned in, trying to get a hold of me, but I wouldn't have it. The closer he came to me, the more disgusting I felt. He pleaded, "Nick, I don't want it to be like this. I fucking hate it. I hate that I hurt you so much but this is the way things are."

I fought back, "You're the only one of us who has the ability to change that, Cory!"

He sighed, wanting to protest, but he knew I was right. He begged, "Please just give me some time to work this out. I need you to know that I still care about you and I want this to work." He opened his mouth as if he was about to go off on this heartfelt monologue, but I just wanted him to stop.

I shook my head, "Apparently not."

I looked as Cory's eyes grew heavy on me, his lips pouting as if wanting to say something. But there was nothing to be said. I was the one who was at fault. I knew all of the facts from the start and still I carried on. Part of me really thought we had a chance, but the realization that I was wrong- that's what hurt the most.

I turned and started to walk away. Cory yelled out, "Nick, please!" as he followed me down the driveway with his bare feet touching the pavement. But I kept walking, I crossed the street and jumped in my car. I reversed out of my driveway like a mad man, not even looking as I made it on the road. Switching gears, I sped off, only looking back once to see him. He was standing in the middle of the street watching me leave. But I didn't turn back. I held my tears as I turned off our street and got on the main road.

I was ten minutes away from my house, desperately trying to find someplace to go. But every place- the old trail down by the beach, the open plaza right off TGA's main office, the maze of shops and cafes that littered the streets uptown. Each of those places were tainted with his memory. Going back there would just be a desperate attempt at re-living the past.

And so I settled for the lookout over Newman's Beach- the one place in town that didn't remind me of him. I got out of my car and slouched into an old bench beside the guardrail. It reminded me of the times the guys and I would load into Ty's beat up truck and drive down here after a long week. We would spend hours in folded chairs taking stabs at what our lives would be like. It was innocent. Back when I didn't feel like my life was pummeling me without rest. Looking down, I watched as the waves washed onto the golden shore; retreating, then crashing back over itself- as if starting anew.

I wondered if I could do the same.

12