All Comments on 'Welcome to the Neighborhood Ch. 10'

by thealphamale

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The ending was a perfect sigh of a finale to a well written story. I am so glad Cory and Nick have their HEA. I’ll just sit here and smile for awhile now, thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfect

Certainly the ending I wanted to read, then again it could have gone “that” other way. You know, better to have loved and lost....but as the story went along, Cory’s wife was already so out of the picture. Unless one is deployed, no real marriage can function well with that much separation. An excellent story, love Cory and Nick. Thank you for a great read. Can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

I have to say, after reading the last chapter I did not see an HEA coming. Your superb writing turned one around really well. And it did not seem forced or contrived. Very nice. Now, I think I will go back and read the story again from start to finish to truly get a good feel for it. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A HEA!

Wow. Like others have said, this could have gone the other way and that would’ve sucked! But I absolutely loved this story and the ending was perfect!! Very well written! Look forward to your next story! Very much enjoyed this perfect balance of sex, story, anguish, friends, and honestly, it just felt real, rather than those truly fairytale types.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tears of happiness

I cried when Cory and Nick spoke to each other and made their raw confessions. And Nick sheds tears too. It certainly looked like Cory had cried in the past weeks. Now they can begin again and love each other the right way -- a new beginning. I love the two together: Cory's beautifully hairy chest and big cock, Nick and his beautiful ability to take Cory's cock completely deep throat.

You have a loving story! Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Epilogue?

Wow. Truly a great story but I think it’s missing an epilogue. Would love to read one final chapter about them.

Tink22004Tink22004over 4 years ago
One of my favorites

This is one of my favorite stories on this site. Everyone of your stories leaves me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great story, love happy endings, but it desperately needs a good editing. Spell check changed many words to something else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

take the sex out of this story and your looking at one chapter of averidge story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Epilogue

Agree--needs an epilogue... 5years later or something. These are great characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awwwwww this is one of the sweetest stories I have ever read on here 🥺🥺🥰🥰

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omgoodness what a sweet love story. Thanks for this beautiful story.

nawty2nawty2over 2 years ago

I LOVED this story.

FosBoydFosBoydover 2 years ago

Wow, Just Wow. I'm a sucker for a happy ending Love Story. Being married to a woman when I came out, I could so relate. You arevan excellent writer.

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMFG. You are a glorious writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well I didn’t see this story ending this way after the last chapter but it was a great ending. I still hate that Nick had to go through so much doubt and pain. Bright spot - Nick is blessed to have friends like Connor and Quinn. And so much of it was caused by Cory’s lack of action. And we find out — for nothing, the love in that marriage had died out long ago, yet it still had the power to hurt Nick so deeply. I’m sure Cory suffered too in those weeks but he really was holding all the cards. I hope Cory spends a long time making up for how he hurt Nick and the relationship gets more balance than before. Cory can’t call all the shots, control everything and boss Nick into submission in this relationship - and expect it to stay happy. And Nick needs to assert himself more and stand up for his feelings and opinions. In short, they each need to put their love first and foremost. Plus, am I the only one that would love to read a chapter where Nick just fucks the hell out of Cory’s muscle ass?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Came for my usual fantasies about sex with older man and this ended up as one of the best fic I have ever read in a long time (beating some of those in popular website like ao3 wtpad ffn etc). Thank you so much for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The pressure to marry a woman is sad. No wonder men often come out. It is painful for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for a touching and emotional romance.

The potential impediments - age difference,wife,military etc - were handled with real skill to produce a work which I enjoyed from first word to last.

Easily 5 Stars

cumlappercumlapper5 months ago

I think it was a great series. Having been married and in denial for a long time myself, I can identify with Cory's situation. Glad he was able to free himself and start to repair the damage he had done to Nick. Though Nick went into the situation knowing Cory was married. You did a great job developing each of the characters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous