All Comments on 'Welcome to town, but for whom?'

by tsipper

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What about the husband?

Locked out of his bedroom? not cool!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I hope there's more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Was she still smiling later that week?

When she got the divorce papers? Because she's a cheating slut. No agreement with hubby. Just a selfish act by a selfish, self centered woman. She wants to be with others (and it doesn't make any difference - man or woman) give her the divorce she deserves. Don't touch her until she gets a medical exam and a clean bill of health. Best to get a divorce. Why you ask? Cheaters never win. My ending is as plausible as your non-ending. If you run out of words and can't finish the story - don't post it. This was pure drivel.

LesbianChickLitLesbianChickLitabout 10 years ago
LOL @ Anon

Personally, I think this story belongs in Voyeur or Group Sex, but wow.

Write about murderers, con artists, and lechs, but don't dare have a female character who's unfaithful in a manner that could possibly be interpreted as emasculating. Captain Insecurity will be offended and rant at you. It's cheating, sure, but why that's the only act too taboo for a porn site is beyond me? So glad that placating wounded male vanity is such a minor part of my lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
intill the end

Story was good in till to the end. Locked out? I'm taking your wife, leaving you out! Not! I would have kicked the door in, and had a serious conversation about trying to take my wife and/or our marriage over. Why would the "loving" wife gone along with disrespecting him so quickly? It would have been a cold next day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not a first time

I'll agree, not a good ending, at least for the husband or there marriage. Sorry, a BJ is all you get tonight. It wouldn't surprise me if the two lady's had all ready hooked up, and this was just for his benefit. Soften the blow that's coming, tonight's or latter when she leaves him. The whole hook up was to fast, to easy. Story's at the ready. They talked about doing some experimenting, and a ffm is a fun start. But to leave either partner locked out of the marital bedroom, as the other plays, without even a word to the left out party, is asking for big trouble. What if the husband had taken Sherri to the bedroom and locked out Morgan? WW3 at the locked door, and or a huge fight in the AM. Not the way to treat a loving partner, and keep them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good story, abrupt ending

Good story, but the ending was abrupt.

Here is a simple question for the anonymous commenters: If they are so moralistic, why are they reading Literotica? It's one thing to troll something you don't like (like, say, going on a blog of a team you root against). But to go on a sex story site if you are a prude? That just shows you are a hypocrite. Get a life.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 5 years ago
Better be ready for that open marriage you've just created, Morgan...

'Cause there's no way your husband won't get his elsewhere, if you can yours from someone else too.

Unless this marriage isn't about equality. Or he's spineless.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous