All Comments on 'Welcome Wagon'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More idiocy from a rapey bastard

Go back to non-con, fool. That's where you belong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
do have to wonder

how fast she would divorce him for a cheating

how much money she would demand

how badly she would talk about him

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Typical Ashton story

One page, quick, fun, no particular message than just having fun. His stories all have a bit of unconventional persuasion, women who don't want to admit what they really want, but always lighthearted. Gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Suzanne blinked. He hadn't just touched her breast, had he? Yes, he had. She felt a slight rush of heat and blushed. "What do you mean?" she asked, confused."

I know exactly how she feels, what the fuck just happened? I guess your readers have to have the same IQ as your characters to get into your stories. Mindless drivel, for the mindless.

Everyone needs a safe place to be themselves. You're providing a service for the misfits, bless your little hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANONY

What's the matter sweetie reminds you to much of your whore your dead ex wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Suggestion

Why dont you cuck haters go to the gay section and tell the gay readers how much you hate gay stories.Most cuck haters are gay anyway..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re: Ya gotta understand...

It's not the author, it's the admins. The site deletes all the one star votes on the shitty stories.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
A Less then Heartfelt. ’ No ’ is as Good as a Wink to a Blithe Ashson Mountebank ’

Enjoyed it.

Full Marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing like a good rape in the morning

Must have been computer day in the sex offenders wing. Ashson and Slampuppy both got to get some internet time. I wonder if they'll tell Bubba "no" when he comes for his conjugal visit tonight? Hopefully, he'll just say, "Spread 'em, bitches, you know you want this!"

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 6 years ago
Taking it for my own

I placed myself in Jim's shoes and imagined a former girlfriend I had as my wife. I loved how easily she went into Tony's arms for a little extra fun! Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

The unexpected advance can easily become a desired sexual interlude. She was intrigued by his boldness and willing to be fucked, despite her intended, feeble protestations. Win,win. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-5! HEY ANONY

No reminds me off you gathering cream pies from the neighbors for your hubby. Did you get the job done today, it's almost lunch time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ashson, the rapemeister

You've written what, 200, 300 rape stories? Why start posting them here? Not enough eyeballs over in the rape section? Sad thing is, you can't even get good scores from the rapists. You need shit piles like Dogboy to give you fives. He's always been a huge rape fan. What an ass monkey that one is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Job

Where is this neighborhood? I'd welcome Tony's wagon to my door any day.

The poster with constant visions of rape where there aren't any really needs to go back on her meds.

Love, Sarah 😘

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you have been writing

for years near time to quit or grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ashson

You are better than this. No woman is that stupid. Especially a newlywed.

screwherscrewherover 6 years ago

Totally unbelievable. We're to believe this young, inexperienced newlywed bride is going to give it up to a stranger that acted rude and crude to her??!! She would've kicked him out the second he mentioned her breasts. But on the flip side this is porn.

That said, my wife isn't a young, naive newlywed. But a hotwife getting more and more experienced with other men. I'd love for Tony to knock on our door. And welcome my wife to the neighbourhood !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no style

All of your stories have now degenerated into this exact format. Cant you see of you can get back to where your guy protaganists are no longer predators?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To all the moaning "Anons"

If you don't like the stories then why the hell are you even on Literotica?

Does it make you feel good to criticise for no reason other that that you, personally, are pretending not to like what is, after all, a fantasy?

Grow up and start being honest to yourselves!

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 6 years ago
Cut Him Some Slack

I think this author is making a real effort to avoid all the terrible overtones which accompany rape stories, while retaining the slight hint of non-consent. And he is doing it with humour which clearly conveys the message that the story is not meant to be believed. We should cut him some slack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous- to all the moaning anons

And why the fuck do you care what others think? Feeling guilty about something moron?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"Feeling guilty about something moron?"

Same thing as you cucky, guilt about homo-erotic fantasies, guzzling semen, eating creampies, getting cornholed, fucking mommy with my pindick - standard closet cuckold guilt!

bworth1943bworth1943over 5 years ago
stupid woman

She just cheated on her new hubby . Hope he finds out and not only kicks her to the curb but destroys Tony.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ugh utter drivel. Just goes into her home and basically starts raping her. She doesn't protest. Happens all the time really. Just because she was a virgin when she married doesn't automatically make her crave any other cock as some hidden desire due to a feeling of having missed out or whatever. Except in LW tales I suppose.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous