We'll be home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shockwaves of orgasmic bliss were launching up through my body like a Saturn 5 booster rocket and I soon fell back away from the wall and my hand found its way down to Erica's dripping wet sex. Reaching with every inch I had, I rubbed wildly on Erica's soaking wet and swollen folds as she continued to rapaciously devour me. Suddenly, I felt Erica's finger touch a spot deep inside of me that had never been touched before. Erica must of known instantly by my reaction what she'd found and she only increased her attention to it. There was now such an intense rush of erotic energy coursing through me that I could no longer concentrate on returning pleasure to Erica. I flung my body back up against the wall and dug my fingernails into the wallpaper and drywall. It wasn't long before my eyes were spinning wildly in my head and I was moaning in octaves higher than I ever thought humanly possible. The passion became so overwhelming that I felt my very soul attempting to thrust itself through the boundaries of my mortal body. My eyes flooded with tears as the intense shockwaves of passion sent my body into violent convulsions and I began to feel delirious. My heart was on the verge of exploding and I nearly began to hyperventilate as I felt every muscle in my body seize. I thought that I was literally going to melt. I heard Erica roar as she released me from her gluttonous feeding frenzy, then I was suddenly tumbling backward in mid air.

I hit the mattress like a sack of horse meal and my body was twitching violently out of control in a thick puddle of sweat and sex. My eyes were still spinning and my hearing was so distorted that Erica's voice sounded like some sort of howling demon. I felt her wrap her arms around me as I could barely make out her face over me.

"Take it easy, sweetie." She said in a low, distorted voice. "Shhhh. It's okay, baby doll. You're okay. Shhhhh."

I felt her press her body against me and I was able to get my violently shaking arms to wrap around her. I could see her beautiful smile and that brought me reassurance that I really was okay.

"That's my girl. It's okay. You're okay. Shhhh." Erica's voice was beginning to sound normal again.

Erica was planting soft and gentle kisses all around my face as she stroked my sweaty hair.

"Natalie? Can you hear me?" Erica asked.

By now the twitching had subsided considerably but I felt very cold.

"I..I..I'm c..c..c..cold." I managed to stammer.

"Just lay still, baby. My body will keep you warm until this passes." Erica said gently and then kissed me.

"W..What h..happened?" I stammered.

"You had a multiple orgasm. One of the most intense I've ever seen." Erica smiled.

"That......was the best sex I've ever had." I said.

"Thank you." Erica grinned.

"God, I love you." I said softly.

"I love you too." Erica replied.

We kissed softly and cuddled up together in each other's arms. Erica's large embrace almost completely engulfed my tiny frame like a blanket and I snuggled up as close to her warm body as I could get. Erica kissed me on top of the head and ever so gently rocked me in her arms. It was the most romantic feeling I'd ever had. At that moment, I'd never felt happier, safer, more loved or more wanted in my entire life.

Christmas Eve, the 24th day of December, the second busiest shopping day of the year, dawned cold and clear over Missoula, Montana. The mountain snowstorms of yesterday had passed and the sky was a crystal clear kaleidoscope of magnificent orange, purple and blue. I awoke still wrapped in Erica's loving embrace and wished we could stay this way for the rest of our lives. Gently caressing her cheek as she slept, I lowered my ear to her chest and spent a few serene moments listening to her heart beat. Erica suddenly ran her hand through my hair and I lifted my head to see her beautiful eyes looking down at me.

"Good morning." I said.

"How do I sound?" Erica asked.

"Like you're in love." I replied.

"Can't argue with that." Erica said.

Erica clipped my chin in her fingers and gently led me up to her for a beautiful good morning kiss, one that became passionately deep and long. Entwined in a naked embrace, Erica and I rolled around on the bed for nearly half an hour locked in a continuous kiss, cuddling and fondling. Finally able to tear away from each other, I got into the shower as Erica threw on yesterday's clothes to go out and fire up the rig. I decided to take another hot bath and just for fun, threw in some bubble bath formula. Big mistake!

It was nearly 10:30am before Erica and I were back on I-90 heading west. Having awoken at five and then spending the next half hour or so making out in bed, I then decide to take a hot bubble bath. That was right around six. Needless to say, Erica came in to the bathroom to check on me, saw me in a steaming hot bubble bath and I suppose the rest is history. After the most passionate night of lovemaking I'd ever spent, followed by an even more unbelievable morning of it, the sun seemed brighter than I'd ever seen it and the sky seemed like it was bluer; there wasn't a single cloud anywhere in sight. I was floating on air and I heard my heart and soul singing angelic hymns as I constantly found myself staring at my beautiful guardian angel sitting behind the wheel. I wanted so much to be closer to her; to hold her and touch her, but tractor-trailer cabs aren't exactly set up that way while you're driving. Erica and I traded smiles and deep, longing gazes all afternoon.

Erica's rig was purring like a horny tomcat as we thundered westward. At a rough distance of about five hundred miles from Missoula to Seattle, Erica figured to have me at my parent's doorstep no later than 7:00pm that evening; after she'd dropped the load. We passed through the narrow panhandle of northern Idaho and crossed over into Washington. Downtown Spokane glistened in the gorgeous Christmas Eve sunshine. Around one that afternoon, we were approaching Moses Lake, Washington; more or less the half way point between Spokane and Seattle. I told Erica to get off the interstate and drive up to the lake itself. Though I'd passed by Moses Lake several times in the past on the way to, or back from visiting Stephanie in Spokane, it had never before had the meaning that it did today.

Moses was the son of a Hebrew (Jewish) woman, but was raised by the daughter of the Egyptian Pharaoh as royalty. Then after discovering his true identity, he was appointed by the God of Abraham to lead the Israelites out of slavery in Egypt and take them across the desert and into the Promise Land; a land flowing with milk and honey. As I reflected over the events of the past few days, I suddenly realized that Erica was my own personal Moses. She had appeared virtually out of nowhere to take me out of the pain and misery I'd left in Grand Forks; had carried me across the frozen desert of North Dakota, Montana and Washington, to my own promise land - home. As Erica pulled up to a secluded stretch of highway along the lake front, I had her pull the rig over to the side of the road. Taking her by the hand, I led her into the sleeper, sat us both down on the lower bunk and told her my analogy. Erica smiled sweetly at me and gently caressed my cheek.

"If that's a ploy to get me into bed, it's the best one I've ever heard." She said and she kissed me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I told her.

Making love in the sleeper of a big rig is a very unique experience. But I have now learned that as long as you're with the person that you love, it doesn't matter where you are as long as you're together. I can only imagine what people passing by on the road must have thought as they saw the cab rocking wildly back and forth as Erica and I ravaged each other in unbridled sexual frenzy inside.

Getting back on the Interstate a couple of hours later, Erica kept the pedal to the medal. As we wove our way along I-90 through the Cascade Mountains, Erica motioned me to come over and sit on her lap. She lowered her air cushioned seat and I snuggled into her lap and took the wheel. Though I'd driven a rig several times before, I was far more interested in just being close to my beautiful angel. Of course, the Department of Transportation may not be so understanding if they should happen to catch us like this, but right now, who cares? It's Christmas.

The sun was soon dropping to the west directly out the front windshield and it wasn't long before I spied the towering skyscrapers of the Emerald City, along with the Space Needle in the distance. Erica had to make her drop in the town of Renton; a southeastern suburb town of Seattle and thanks to the lawsuit settlement, my parents now lived in a beautiful new home in Bellevue, which was just a quick shot up I-405 and right across Lake Washington from Seattle. Being closed early for the holiday, Erica pulled into the yard and dropped the trailer herself. Watching her lower the landing gear on the trailer, disconnecting the air and electric cables and getting her hands dirty on the fifth wheel was starting to turn me on; but it would have to wait. Even though I was truly moved by the revelation of Erica being like my own personal Moses, I also had an ulterior motive for stopping in Moses Lake. I wanted to fuck her again before we got home, because I knew that it might be kind of awkward for Erica to fuck me in my parents' house, so we'd better do it now. Erica pulled the tractor out and away from the trailer, dropped her paperwork in the office drop box near the front gate and we were soon back out on the road on the final stretch; going up I-405 to Bellevue and my parents' home.

The Destination

It was nearly dark and just a minute or so before 7:00pm when Erica turned the tractor onto my parents' street and rumbled down to a stop in front of their new house; a house I'd only seen in pictures. The beautiful two story house was decked out in a brilliant display of Christmas lights and I could see the huge Christmas tree in the front bay window, equally laden with bright colored lights. Judging by the number of cars in the driveway and the fact there was a makeshift snowman standing in the front yard, Stephanie and Ryan had already arrived with their families. I turned to Erica who was smiling at me.

(E) "You're here."

She was mimicking Carol-Ann from the movie Poltergeist.

(N) "And so are you."

I tried it to and we both chuckled.

(E) "Come on. I'll help you to the door."

(N) "And then what?"

(E) "I don't know. I'll probably just head over to my apartment. It's just up the road in Everett."

(N) "But it's Christmas Eve."

(E) "Exactly. And this is your family. It's where you should be on Christmas Eve."

(N) "And it's where you should be to."

(E) "I don't think so."

(N) "Erica, if you think for one second that I'm gonna let you spend Christmas Eve, let alone Christmas Day all by yourself, you are sorely mistaken!"

(E) "Natalie, please don't make this harder than it is."

(N) "What's hard about it?"

(E) "You know exactly what's hard about it. My family cast me out forever when they found out I was gay."

(N) "That was their loss, honey! Their ignorance and their bigotry cost them the most beautiful and priceless creation on the face of the Earth. You."

Erica's eyes were welling with tears and her body was shaking. She turned away from me and looked out her window; sniffing, snorting and breathing heavy and deeply. I quickly squirmed on to her lap and took her beautiful face in my hands.

(N) "Look at me."

I turned her head toward me and wiped the tears off of her cheeks.

(E) "I can't go through it again, baby."

(N) "You won't. I promise you, you won't. My family loves me more than anything and they will love you every bit as much."

(E) "That's what I thought my family would do too."

(N) "Hey! My family is not your family. You don't have anything to be afraid of. Trust me."

Erica sniffed and snorted as she took a few deep breaths and pulled herself together. Finally, she shook her head in agreement.

(E) "Okay."

I kissed her gently on the lips.

(N) "I love you. Everything is gonna be okay. I promise."

I climbed off Erica's lap and got out the passenger side. Erica killed the CAT motor, tossed our bags out the passenger door and climbed down after me. Slinging our bags over our shoulders, I took Erica's hand and we walked across the snow covered yard to the front door. I was so excited that I didn't even notice that my ankle no longer hurt. I didn't need my crutches and I wasn't even limping. I felt Erica trembling with apprehension as we approached the door and I squeezed her hand tighter. The front door opened and Mom came bounding out of the house like an excited child charging the Christmas tree. Scooping me up in her arms, Mom spun me around a few times and practically squeezed the life out of me as she laughed and cried. Finally setting me down, she ran her hand over my face and kissed me on the cheek.

"You're home." She said.

"Merry Christmas, Mom." I replied.

"Merry Christmas to you, sweetheart. Oh thank God you made it home safe." She smiled.

"Hey, God sent an angel to make sure of that." I told her.

Mom turned her warm smile to Erica.

(M) "And this must be her. Erica, right?"

Erica's eyes bulged in surprise that Mom knew her name.

(E) "Yeah." Erica stammered.

Mom threw her arms around Erica, kissed her on the cheek and squeezed her tightly.

(M) "So nice to finally meet you, hon. Welcome. I'm Paula Bennett."

I could see Erica's face flood with a mass assortment of emotions and her eyes were welling with tears as she hugged my mother.

(M) "Thank you so much for taking care of my baby and getting her home safe."

"Your baby? She's my baby too, you know." Daddy said.

Limping across the yard on his cane, Daddy beamed his comforting smile and I dashed into his open arms as Mom released Erica.

"Hi Daddy." I squealed.

"Hi princess. Merry Christmas!" Daddy said as he kissed me. "So good to see you."

Mom walked Erica over to me and Daddy as he released me and he looked Erica over with his loving approval.

(D) "So, this must be the archangel Erica that we heard so much about."

(N) "Daddy!"

Daddy chuckled as he extended his hand to Erica.

(D) "Neal Bennett. Nice to finally meet you. Welcome."

Erica's hand was trembling as she shook Daddy's hand.

(D) "I'll tell you one thing, baby girl. You sure have a fondness for us big folks."

(N) "I kind of come by it naturally."

Daddy stepped a little closer to Erica.

(D) "Please forgive me, but I don't think I'd be doing my job as a father if I didn't tell you this.

Daddy pointed to me and smiled.

(D) "That's my baby girl. You take good care of her or I'll kick your ass, got it?"

For the first time, Erica genuinely smiled and she laughed.

(M) "Jesus Christ, Neal!"

(N) "Daddy!"

(D) "Hey, I gave the same line to Stephanie's ding-dong significant other. It wouldn't be right if I didn't give it to yours too.

(M) "Well, it could have waited a couple of days!"

(D) "Okay, I'm sorry. But welcome anyway, Erica. We're very glad to have you with us. And thank you for bringing the baby girl home."

(E) "It was my pleasure."

(M) "Erica, you will be staying for dinner, won't you?"

(D) "And let's not forget the presents afterwards. It's Christmas Eve, for Christ sake!"

(N) "Daddy!"

Mom rolled her eyes and put her arm around Erica.

(M) "The only difference between men and boys is the price of their toys."

Erica managed to chuckle, but I could see that she was now completely overwhelmed by the warmth and kindness of my wonderful parents. Stephanie came waddling outside along with her husband and my two nephews who both came charging across the yard and tackled me with tremendous excitement. Ryan and his wife came out as well; Ryan's wife holding my gorgeous little niece with Ryan looking deliciously handsome in his US army uniform. Stephanie and Ryan greeted and welcomed Erica just like Mom and Daddy had, but they were a little standoffish with me at first. Hey, they both agreed, along with just about everyone else that there was always something different about me. They just never figured on it being that I was a lesbian.

After all the introductions and greetings were complete, my family went back in the house and I caught the decadent aromas of our Christmas Eve dinner filtering out through the open front door and they began tugging on my stomach. Snapping up my bag again, I took Erica by the hand and started for the door, but she didn't move.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"How?" She stammered.

The innocence and wonder on her face and in her voice was unbelievably adorable and it filled me with a rush of yuletide joy.

(N) "They've known you were coming since the night before last."

(E) "What?"

(N) "After you fell asleep that night, I tossed and turned like crazy. I knew I was falling for you and I was so mad at myself for not being able to show it. So, I went outside and called my parents. I told them all about you and all about how I felt."

(E) "What did they say?"

(N) "They were a little surprised. I mean of all the things a parent might expect to here from their child, thinking they might be gay is not something they're exactly prepared for. Even in this day and age. But the more we talked, the more they realized how different I sounded. They heard a joy in my voice that they'd never heard before. And they said that all they ever wanted for me or for any of their kids was for us to be happy. And I told them that you made me happier than anything else ever has. And that's all they needed to know."

Tears were racing down Erica's face and I could feel them welling up heavy in mine now too.

(E) "So why didn't you tell me before?"

(N) "Because I wanted to see the true spirit of this holiday at work. I wanted to see the magical healing power that Christmas brings into people's hearts and souls without warning; I wanted to see it heal you. And I think I just have."

Erica was completely breaking down now and she threw her arms around me, sobbing like a baby. I wept too.

(E) "God, I love you so much."

(N) "I love you too."

(E) "Thank you."

I took Erica by the hand and led her into my home.

With Christmas carols playing from the stereo, "David" and her family of "Goliaths" sat down to a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner. Watching my family open their hearts and arms to Erica the way they were, made my heart sing like the highest choir of angels. After dinner, we moved into the living room and opened one present each; saving the rest for Christmas morning and sipped hot apple cider with cinnamon sticks by the light of the Christmas tree and the fire burning in the fireplace. Suddenly, Mom handed Erica a beautifully wrapped box and told her "Merry Christmas." Mom and Daddy had even gone out and bought a gift for Erica. I nearly burst into tears. Though she was incredibly touched by their gesture and gift, she told them outright that they'd already given her the best Christmas she could have ever received: Me.

As midnight approached, Stephanie and Ryan put their little ones to bed and we all changed into our pajamas. Gathering once again in the living room around the Christmas tree and fireplace, Mom read "Twas the Night before Christmas" and then Daddy took an old family bible down from the bookshelf. Cuddling up in Erica's arms, I listened to my Daddy read the story of Christmas from the book of Luke. Something he hadn't done since I was a little girl. As he read, I watched Stephanie follow my lead and snuggle up in her husband's arms as Ryan and his wife snuggled up together too. Daddy put his arm around Mom as he read, and she rested her head on his shoulder. When he finished reading, we all said our "goodnights" and "Merry Christmases." Mom helped me pull out the sleeper sofa and had brought down a comforter to fit it. She kissed both me and Erica and then went upstairs to bed.