We'll be home for Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With still just the light of the Christmas tree and the now dying fire, Erica and I crawled into bed. Lying on my side and facing the Christmas tree, Erica spooned up behind me, draping her arm over me and we caressed and stroked each other's hand. Gazing at the soft glow of the Christmas tree, my eyes were drawn to the nativity scene underneath it. I saw the baby Jesus lying in the manger with his little arms spread wide. Suddenly the thought occurred to me that sometimes the most terrible pain, suffering and emotional turmoil we endure in this life ultimately leads us to a heavenly joy, happiness and peace unlike anything we've ever believed possible. Feeling Erica's warm body snuggled up against me and her arm wrapped gently around me, I realized that true happiness is in the journey, not the destination. Now that we had arrived at our destination, which was deeply in love, I knew it would be forever. I knew she was not really my guardian angel or my goddess, but my soul mate. I also knew that no matter how happy we would be for the rest of our lives at our destination; the happiest time of my life would always be the journey of actually falling in love.

Erica kissed me gently on the cheek.

"Merry Christmas, my love." Erica whispered.

"Merry Christmas to you, my love." I whispered back.

With my eyes again welling with tears, I looked again at the baby Jesus in the manger and for the third time in as many days, said a silent prayer deep in my heart:

"Thank you my Lord."

And I blew him a kiss. For God so loved the world that he gave us his only begotten son; and God so loved me that he gave me my soul mate for Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL, A GOOD LIFE!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
When You're Near Me Will Jessie and Ashley listen to their hearts?in Lesbian Sex
Like A Secret Being Told The consequences of NOT following the best policy.in Lesbian Sex
A Benign Something Straight and Lesbian come together.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories