Well Booted... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last Mary's orgasm was over, and as she relaxed she opened her eyes to see Frank's cock inches from her face, rock hard, pre-cum covering the head. "Don't touch him," Miss Bloxham snapped at Mary Dixon. "All of you – stand in front of the desk again, let me sit down." Simon allowed his cock to slip out of Mary Dixon's pussy as she rose from the desk. Within moment all three were stood in front of the desk, side by side, in various states of undress.

Miss Bloxham seemed to think there should be more. She ordered all three to strip completely, although she made Mary Dixon keep on the boots. She was beginning to see what Simon saw in leather boots... It took them a couple of minutes until all three were stood naked in front of her.

Miss Bloxham smiled. "I think we have loose ends to tie up here. First – we've got a wet and sticky cock to sort out. Mary, kneel down and lick him clean." As she spoke she pointed at Simon. Mary Dixon hesitated – she had never done anything like that. Frank shook his head, but Mary obeyed. She knelt in front of Simon, took his cock in her mouth and licked and sucked him clean. It tasted odd, but not unpleasant. The mixture of her juices, his cum. It was what she was doing which shocked her. She was proper, respectable. And yet now being such a slut.

"Enough!" Mary stopped, let Simon's cock fall from her mouth. Her eyes were only inches from his cock – a cock she had licked his and her juices off, and had sucked hard again! Mary struggled to her feet and stood in her place in front of the desk again.

"And now..." Miss Bloxham paused. "And now we have our other problem. Poor Frank. Look at his cock. Bet it has never felt harder." Miss Bloxham paused again before continuing. "I suppose we have a choice. Me perhaps? Or Mary? We could make Frank do it himself." Miss Bloxham paused again before continuing with a smirk. "No, I know, I bet Simon knows what he is doing. Simon, you can sort him out."

The pause was electric. Simon had never thought he would be asked to do something with a man in all his fantasies. Frank looked totally shocked. He had never thought of a man touching him ever. He gasped a plaintive "Please, no..." and the thought of the man who had just taken his wife so publicly and dramatically... But his cock was giving him away. It was twitching hard.

Miss Bloxham spoke again. "Let's do this properly. Simon, kiss him."

Again Simon was shocked – okay he could wank a guy off he thought, but to actually kiss one? That was a different league. There was a pause, then he turned to Frank, carefully put his arms around him, leant forward and kissed him primly on the lips. He was taken aback by the fierceness of Miss Bloxham's voice in his ear – he hadn't noticed her stand up. "Properly. Tongues."

Simon again leant in and kissed Frank on the lips, this time pushing his tongue into Frank's mouth. Frank's lips eased apart but there was no responding from Frank. Simon found himself enjoying this. He thrust his tongue deeper into Frank's mouth, wrestled tongues, ran his tongue around Frank's teeth. Simon felt his cock throbbing – it was so hot. Suddenly Simon heard a slap, felt Frank pull his mouth away and yelp at the smack on his ass from Miss Bloxham. But it had another effect. Frank thrust forward away from the smack, and Simon suddenly felt their two cocks rock hard, pushing against each other.

For Simon this was an electric moment – and felt amazing. He leant in to kiss Frank again, but this time he wrapped his arms completely around Frank and pulled him tight, and thrust his tongue back into his mouth. The adventure of youth – Simon was enjoying this. Within seconds he had his hand on Frank's ass and was probing into the crack. And Frank was responding. His tongue was responding to Simon's. He was gently rubbing his cock against Simon's cock. He was moaning. Simon was responding similarly until they were kissing and rubbing their cocks together blissfully unaware of the two women watching.

Simon had his fingers between the cheeks of Frank's ass and was tickling his asshole, pushing Frank towards him by thrusting a finger into his ass. It was clear Frank was getting excited, and tried to pull away, but with little will. In truth there was no escape for Frank – Simon held him tight, made sure they were rubbing cocks against each other.

After a few moments they were rubbing faster and faster, both getting more and more aroused, the cocks rubbing and twitching against each other. Suddenly Frank cried out, tensed, as he felt himself pumping spunk all over their cocks, on their stomachs. Moments later Simon was pumping, his cum filling the gap between them. For both it was the most exciting and exhilarating orgasms they had ever had.

After they had come down they were suddenly very embarrassed, with the two women watching them.

Miss Bloxham kicked the panties Mary Dixon had been wearing towards Simon and spoke matter-of-factly to him. "You can wipe yourself and Frank with these." Simon bent over and picked them up and wiped their mingled cum off onto Frank's wife's panties, then dropped them to the floor again.

Miss Bloxham stared at the row of naked people in front of her and smiled. Mary, looking like a woman who had been well fucked. Frank looking, now, totally humiliated by what he had seen and been made to do. Simon smiling at the enjoyment of new experience. And there was Miss Bloxham herself, still dressed, even to her boots being on. "Think it's time for a break. Mary – fetch up three chairs for you three. Simon, over there is my kettle and tea things." She pointed to a table in the corner of the room. "Why not make us all a cup of tea?"

The complete ludicrousness of what Miss Bloxham was asking seemed to break the tension, and Mary and Simon bustled about doing what was asked on them. In about 5 minutes all were sat naked around the desk, drinking tea.

Miss Bloxham was still in control. "Frank," she looked hard at him. "Frank, what was that like. Did you enjoy it?"

Frank squirmed with embarrassment. "Yes, Ma'am," he replied tentatively. "Ma'am, it was the hottest thing ever. Right down to Simon..." His voice stumbled as he tried to continue, but could only say "Thankyou ma'am."

"Mary." Miss Bloxham turned to Frank's wife. "How about you?"

"Ma'am, I've never cum like that before. Simon was amazing. And I loved being so sluttish sucking his cock after. And telling Frank what was happening."

"Simon?" Miss Bloxham looked in his direction next.

Simon smiled. "Ma'am, best fuck ever. Hot hot hot. And loved humiliating Frank by having him too." There was a pause as Miss Bloxham stared hard at Simon. There was a tone in his voice that suggested he might enjoy Frank even more, one day...

After they had chatted and drunk their tea, Miss Bloxham spoke again. "Okay – what do you want to do this evening, Mary. Go home with Simon or Frank?"

Minutes later they were leaving the building – Mary and Frank together – it was obvious – they had so much to talk about. Simon and Miss Bloxham were leaving to go to their separate homes...

12