Well-Bred Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I exposed her clitoris and began sucking on it, her response intensified. Her pelvis went into a slight motion, and she whispered, "That's very nice, Jacob." I took a breath and glanced up at the same time; she was still looking away, not yet at ease with the knowledge that it was my face between her legs. I tried not to think about it either, just considered it a pussy that didn't belong to anyone in particular. At least that's the lie I told myself while I was sucking and licking.

She stifled a squeal just as her vagina contracted and got very wet. I glimpsed a slight smile on Mother's face as I positioned myself next to her. She wrapped her fingers around the first villager of the day and steered it into the "welcoming womb" as she'd been taught.

It wasn't until after she loaded the fourth man that she turned to look at me. Mother waited for him to get into a rhythm before she spoke. "I'm sorry, Jacob. I think you should know that before we left New England, I was quite blunt with Alison and your sister. I explained very clearly the risks to us, as women; that it was quite possible we could be raped, and perhaps killed. We discussed the potential to be taken by pirates or natives. We prayed together several times, and decided that helping your father with the mission was worth the risks. By the time we sailed, I believe all three of us were resigned to the fact that we would eventually be raped somewhere along the way. We even discussed the subject several times during the voyage, and vowed we would overcome whatever providence held for us and move forward with our work at the mission."

Mother paused for a slight orgasm of her own just as the villager thrust in all the way and grunted, signifying his conclusion. She waited until the fifth one was in before resuming. "Jacob, none of us ever expected anything like this to happen. We believed that when the time came, we would be raped and released... or killed. At night we talk in the pens, with Monique and the others. I don't think your father, or anyone else, will be able to find us, at least not for quite awhile, perhaps years." We each had the beginning of tears in our eyes. This was the final, conclusive acknowledgment by both of us that our lives would now be spent like this, day in and day out.

"Jacob, we were sent here for a reason, a higher purpose. We should pray and try to understand what was meant by sending us here. Alison, Elizabeth and I have accepted that we will bear babies for these people, and endure whatever other indignities they thrust upon us. Monique told us that our willing cooperation with these people would insure that all of six of us would be safe; not be taken far into the jungle and deserted, left to die as happened to a couple that was here when Monique arrived."

Neither of us spoke as I scooped her vagina's contents into the jar before Mother changed positions. The next man in line was discussing something with Ulan, one of the Seers. I took the opportunity to gently guide Mother back a couple of inches so the drippings would land in, or at least near, the mouth of the jar. Absent-mindedly I softly stroked her large butt, then bent forward for a closer look at her rear entrances. The skin surrounding her asshole was darker than the area around it, just like most of the other women. The puckered part was bigger than most, but the hole itself still closed tightly.

Below that hung the underside of her pussy, about the size of two large apple slices pressed together with a clear line down the center. A short string of goo dangled from the slot. I casually scooped it with my finger and wiped it on the edge of the jar. Mother didn't turn around or say anything as I continued to finger her pussy, searching for more cum to deposit before the next man started. The skin on the underside of her vagina was somewhat tougher, less elastic than the skin on her butt. It was a shade darker and stiffer, much like a nipple felt. I studied the opening as I played with it.

How could a baby fit through that hole? Yet, Elizabeth and I both came into the world through this small slit in Mother's body. I had never witnessed the birthing process, not even with pets or farm animals. Looking at her from this angle significantly heightened my curiosity about pregnancies and the deliveries of babies.

Then one of the most unusual sensations since our capture hit me. I looked below her ass and stared at her feet, spread wide on the ground. She was on her knees, with her heels up and her toes curled under. In spite of all of us being nude for a couple of weeks, and seeing countless tits and asses and pussies, it hadn't completely registered in my brain, until now. I had never seen Mother's feet! Other than her face and hands; everything else was always covered until we were captured. Looking at her feet made me finally realize that she was unconditionally naked and probably would remain that way for the rest of her life.

The black pecker wagging in my view brought me back to the present situation. I split Mother's lips with one hand and guided his penis into position with the other hand. When he was about half-way in, Mother gently pushed back to take him all the way inside. They began a soft tempo as I directed my attention to her closest tit. She looked over her shoulder at me as I squeezed it and thumbed the nipple, but said nothing. She just watched my face as I played with a tit that once nursed my sister and me, at the same time a stranger was fucking her from behind. I tightened my grip around it and pinched the nipple hard. Mother was still looking at me, but didn't jerk or flinch, just continued to smile. She waited until I'd inserted the second man before she spoke again.

"Doesn't that seem vulgar, Jacob? I mean, shoving a black dick into your Mother's cunt? Or sticking your fingers in deep to scoop it out?" she asked. I must have had a blank look on my face, which made her chuckle. "Monique and the others are trying to get us accustomed to new expressions as well as a very different lifestyle. You knew they were whores in New Orleans, didn't you?"

"Yes, they told me when I attended them. Andre told me before that," I murmured.

"Well, we don't get paid for it, exactly. But now your mother, your sister and your wife stay naked all the time, and we fuck or suck dozens of men every day. We're not even particular about who we do. It doesn't matter, really. So I guess that makes us whores, too, doesn't it?" It was an odd question.

"I don't know, Mother. It's not as though you have any choice, like you wanted to be... in that line of work," I muttered. She looked away and didn't respond until after I loaded the third man. Then she looked back over her shoulder at me when I resumed yanking on her tit

"It makes no difference whether we want to or not, Jacob. We would never be received by women at home after what we've done. They would treat us like trash, just like the whores on the waterfront. You understand that, don't you?" she asked.

I barely nodded, but knew that Mother was probably right. It could never be the same between us, any of us, again. The feelings and love were still there, but now Mother, Elizabeth and Alison were just naked women I watched getting fucked daily. Sometimes I helped them get fucked; so did Burgess and Jeremiah. Even if Father or someone else did come to the rescue, what they think about us? They would see all of us naked; visions of the women, especially, would not likely go away. They would probably see them all getting fucked, at least once. How would they react when Mother, Elizabeth and even Alison had large orgasms in front of crowds?

"Jacob, you should know that Elizabeth and I have already decided to stay here. There's no sense in us going anywhere; nobody would accept us after this. It's possible Alison feels the same way, although she's not said it in so many words," Mother told me.

"There's something else you need to know about, Jacob," she said softly, making sure I was looking at her as she spoke. "Elizabeth and I enjoy this... these routines as they call them. We don't have to pretend or hide anything. We don't have to try to be someone we don't really want to be. She and I have talked about it a lot, and we've talked with Monique and her daughters. If we went back, we would end up being prostitutes in a bar somewhere. At least here, we know what to expect. As long as we cooperate, none of us will be harmed. Jacob, we like to be naked, and... you've probably noticed, we both get a lot of pleasure being fucked every day. We have fun sucking on their dicks, too. Alison seems to enjoy these things as well."

"Yes, Mother. I got the same impression the day I attended her."

We didn't speak again until she was on her back for the third time that day. After the second of that series (her twelfth "guest" of the day, actually), Mother reached over and wrapped her fingers around my penis, then rubbed her thumb around the tip of it. I was looking down at her when a pair of legs come into view in front of me.

Chloe appeared to be the youngest of the Seers. She was quite a bit taller than me, thin with very light brown hair. She had full, rounded breasts with average areolas and nipples. They had small but colorful designs on them. There was also a circular pattern around the Seer's scar or brand above her vagina. Her full, bare mound gradually curved out from her stomach then disappeared sharply between her long, shapely legs.

She watched as Mother covered the tip of my penis with the palm of her hand just before I exploded. Mother caught most of it in her cupped hand, then took it to her mouth and licked it clean. All the while this was happening, the man on top of her continued pumping and seemed not to notice, or didn't care. Chloe just smiled at us both and moved down the line to check the progress of the others. Mother spoke softly, and said, "Remember, you still need to save some of that to put in my behind this morning."

After Mother inserted the next man in line, she continued our conversation. "I've noticed you watching my tits several times, Jacob. It seems you like to look at them when I'm on my knees."

I blushed, not sure how to respond.

"Don't be bashful about it. I was just curious, that's all."

I stuttered, trying to decide what to say. "I like... I enjoy... watching them hang down. I like seeing them bounce around when... when you're getting it from behind."

Giselle was on her back next to us. Elizabeth was on her hands and knees beside Giselle; Burgess was attending to her tit on the other side. Mother nodded in her direction.

"It looks like Elizabeth is about to climax again. She has wonderful titties, don't you think?" Mother didn't wait for an answer. "They flop around wildly when she's coming. I suppose all of ours do, but hers are the largest of the captives, I believe."

Elizabeth let out a loud, low howl; we watched as not only her tits shuddered, but her tummy, thighs and hips as well. Mother touched my dick again, to get my attention.

"At night in the pen, when the male Keepers come in, Lulu's been teaching us how to suck and swallow without choking. I'm doing it much better than the first time with you, right before our initiation. It's actually quite stimulating. Perhaps I'll have another chance to show you some time."

While she worked at getting her jar filled, Mother continued to talk about what used to be very private subjects. She described what it felt like to have different sized penises in her, and how it felt when the man's load emptied into her. She enjoyed the feeling of men on top while they were fucking her, but liked the feeling of being taken from behind. Mother said it was nice to have her tits hanging loose and played with while she was getting pumped from behind, but she also liked the idea that she didn't know, or really care, who was inside her. She chuckled when she thought how others from our New England congregation might react if they were standing around, like the natives were, watching all of them getting fucked. It finally dawned on me that Mother was trying to shock me into recognizing she and Elizabeth, and probably Alison, had really become "whores."

I told Mother her jar was full. She let the last man do her lying down. When he finished, she calmly rolled over and spread her legs and her butt cheeks wide. I lubricated the hole and positioned my dick at the entry. "Just shove it in, and do it hard, please. I seem to like it that way best," Mother instructed me. She raised her hips to allow me to get in as far as possible. I pumped hard; she had an orgasm before I did. We lay together like that for several minutes, until I plopped out. I scooped what was oozing out into the jar below, then sucked the rest out as I cleaned her hole.

When the jar was ready, the Keeper took it to Chloe. Mother and I knelt side-by-side at the end of the mat. She reached over and placed her hand on top of mine, and squeezed it hard. "I'm still your mother, Jacob, and I will always love you as such. But we're not the same people we were when we left New England. None of us will ever be the same. I need to know you understand that, and can accept all of us living together like this."

"I understand, Mother. I'm trying hard to make the best of things. It's just very difficult to adjust to seeing the three of you... like this every day." I hung my head.

Mother squeezed my hand again, then slid it over between her legs. Her pussy was still wet and sticky. She rubbed my hand up and down her slit a couple of times before gently pushing two of my fingers up inside her. We left them there until the others finished the morning Routine.