Well-Earned Commission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well if I am going to earn from it, why not." I announced unbuckling my belt and pulling it off, Helen cheered, Gabby whistled and Karen kept casting glances. I undid my trouser buttons, my cock started to throb, I put my hands on either side of my fly and looked at them all, "Ready ladies" I asked, they all stared at my crotch, Karen had a hand on her lips, head half turned but watching, Debbie gave me a smile and nod as if to give me the go ahead. In quick movements I pulled fly open and grabbed my half erect penis from the flap in my shorts letting it hang down between my legs, it was only half erect and already getting large and thick. There were a few audible gasps. I sat still, looking at all of their wide eyed faces, my dick hanging free, twitching every so often as if it knew it was in a very horny situation.

"That's not 10 inches big" Gabby complained, staring transfixed at my prick as she spoke.

"Its not hard stupid" Helen pointed out then adding in a demanding tone "Make it bigger" I looked at her in surprise, and then at everyone else, no one objected to her command so I began to lazily flip my cock from one side to the other as if attempting to wake it up. "It won't work" I said, getting an idea in my head. "I think he's shy today."

"Oh come on, we want our moneys worth" Helen shouted, Gabby and Maggie adding agreement to her comment. "That's not how you do it and you know it Steve" Debbie chimed in, so in mock resignation I started to slowly stroke my cock, not in the way I normally bring myself off, deliberately different so I got no response; I did this for about a minute.

"Rubbish" Gabby shouted.

"I could do better than that" Helen bragged, I looked directly at her and so did the others incredulously. "I could," she pouted folding her arms across her chest.

"That sounds like a bet" Debbie grinned looking at me and then at my dick still in my hands, "Ok if you can get him hard do it then" she said sitting down on the edge of a seat facing me. I liked what I had just heard and my cock lunged a little, Helen was in deep thought, she looked at me then at my cock biting her bottom lip, and I made it twitch again so that she knew there was life in it.

"Ok then, your on" She said moving Gabby out of the way and making her way to the back seat, I moved to my left a little and she sat down with purpose almost on top of me her leg brushing against mine and her breasts brushing my arm, her eyes fixed on my cock.

"Go on Helen" Gabby shouted in encouragement as she climbed over the back of her seat to get closer, giving me a prolonged look up her skirt at her tan pantyhose crotch and dark underwear beneath, dropping down she sat beside Helen a hand on her shoulder saying, "go on toss him off, he'll get hard as soon as touch it" Helen looked at her a little unsure but then gazing back at my exposed cock she turned her body to face mine and then slowly slid off the seat and knelt between my legs. I folded my arms behind my head and sat back and had to concentrate on not getting hard at this simple manoeuvre; she then placed her hands above my knees slowly running them up towards my crotch. Stopping, whipping her hands away, she grinned at me and started to unbutton the buttons of her blouse. My cock was really stirring at this and I was trying not to get too excited as she opened up her blouse and pulled down her lacy bra to reveal her ample breasts with hard nipples, she thrust them towards me smiling before putting them back.

"It usually works" she casually exclaimed shrugging to Gabby, who looked dumbstruck at what had just happened.

"No one better say anything about any this," Helen commented as she deftly grabbed my cock in her right hand and pointed it towards her saying softly to me "now to get my money's worth" She then began to expertly wank me off. It was impossible not to get hard and as my cock grew I noticed all the girls eyes getting wide as Helen had to resort to two hands to pump my now rock hard monster. She had a good rhythm going and I was enjoying it and starting to feel the usual build-up before I came, I closed my eyes and started to let out light groans to encourage her and she sped up in return.

"Ok Helen you win the bet" Debbie suddenly said knocking Helens hands away I opened my eyes to see her moving down next to her on the floor. I was suddenly left with the loose cannon feeling in my balls and slightly disappointed at the interruption as I was enjoying the hand job but that did not last long as I realised everyone was now gathered round. Karen was hanging at the back watching, looking a little flushed from a distance, I hadn't noticed when she had got into the back but Maggie was now also with us. They were all looked at my cock, as it stood fully erect; I watched their faces one by one and knew that none of them had seen a cock like mine before. Helen still had her bra covered breasts out and now that I had seen one pair of my team member's tits I began to think of ways to see more. I did not have to think of an idea for long as Debbie startled me by grabbing the base of my dick and held it upright.

"You don't mind do you?" she asked as she slowly started to stroke it, I just shrugged, of course I did not mind I was building to blow, but I had an old plan forming, one I used on most women when they get to see my member.

"I bet women love you as soon as you show them this" she asked pointing it towards her and moved it side to side, studying it, brushing the thick head with her thumb.

"Well, not really." I started to say, as if engaging in normal conversation, although I would not say normal was having your cock stroked by your boss while four women closely watch. "Some get scared of it, others just want me because of it. I've been single for a while now, around five months", Debbie looked up from my dick, "You haven't had a shag for five months?" she said alarmed, "nothing at all?" she added starting to slowly stroke me looking up at me in a horny way, with her look and her stroking, she was very good at what she was doing and I groaned.

"Well I have been with women, you know done stuff with them," I managed between waves of pleasure, "I've had a few blowjobs but none of them have done me any good, how can I put it?" I paused for a second; gasping from Debbie's expert touch "No one has ever brought me off in any other way apart from sex. Ever" I managed finishing the lie.

"Well you've obviously been with the wrong women" Debbie remarked, Helen and Gabby giggling beside her transfixed by the hand action taken out on my prick.

"I wouldn't say that, its just that I'm very hard to please" I managed through short gasps, "that's why they leave me, they think I have gone off them or something" I was hoping the little sob story was working, I could see they were horny, spotting at least three pairs of erect nipples.

"What, a girl has never wanked you off?" Debbie asked, I noticed her stroking had increased pace as if she had already set herself the challenge, it had worked I smiled to myself before replying, "nope", she was beginning to really pleasure me now and I was concentrating hard not to go over the edge, she noticed this and began openly masturbating me with two hands, increasing her pace as the other looked on.

"Is this doing anything for you?" She huskily asked me, I managed to nod my answer bracing myself; hands pushed firmly either side of my seat.

"Wow" Helen gasped moving her face in closer; Gabby followed her and I looked down to see three lovely face inches from my cock. Helen had a hand on one of her breasts playing with it, I could not see her other hand but it was definitely below her waist. This fuelled my horniness and I thrust my crotch up in Debbie's hands, thrusting upwards towards the three faces, as if my cock itself was demanding more attention.

Debbie noticed this and smiled mischievously at me before opening her mouth and taking in the top part of my cock in one movement, she slowly fed more of it in before bringing it back out sucking on it all the way until it popped from her lips. I was in heaven, I could not believe my luck and was surprised I did not shot y load there and then. I looked at all the others they were all flushed and a little taken back by what our boss had just done. Karen was stood beside Maggie at the back she was mesmerised by the scene before her; Maggie looked equally engrossed in the four people on the back seat. Helen now had her skirt up around her waist; one breast out fondling with it, while her other hand deep in her red panties worked her pussy. Debbie was giving me a full on enthusiastic blowjob, to me her skill was worthy of the best porn stars, her head bouncing up and down furiously in my crotch.

Gabby had climbed up onto the seat and was now beside me, her great tits hardly contained by the last few buttons of her blouse; she positioned them right next to my face. I looked up at her and she gave me a look that was unspoken permission to go right ahead. As she put her hand inside my shirt to start stroking my chest, I smiled and started to work my hand into her blouse pulling it open to reveal a black lace bra. Her nipples were large and erect and I leaned in to lick at one through the flimsy material. I started to feel her other breast kneading it through the bra as I sucked a nipple that was now partially freed from the other lacy cup. She threw her head back as I groped, sucked and nibbled away until I decided I wanted them out and with both hands I pulled down the bra away from her chest in a swift movement and straight away alternating sucking on both her nipples whilst cupping and caressing her now exposed chest.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed that the rain was still coming down, there was a decent song on the radio barely audible back where we were due to the increasing noise of moans, groans and sucking. I glimpsed Helen moving closer to Debbie to get her face closer to my cock, Debbie was eagerly sucking and wanking me into her mouth and I could feel the pressure building, I was going to shoot my load soon. To add to what I felt was my impending eruption Helen started to lick my balls and flick her tongue at my shaft whenever she was able to; Debbie then stopped, although missing the attention it was a welcome break as I wanted this to last. The break was short lived as Debbie held my throbbing cock towards Helens face stating, "My jaw is aching". I looked down at Helen in anticipation of a new set of lips on my cock; she smiled at me and then took my cock deep into her mouth.

Counting on her technique being different to Debbie's I was hoping for another sensation to get used to in order to calm my rising excitement; not disappointing me Helen started to slowly feed as much of me as she could get into her throat, and then she started to deep throat me. I had never had this done before and it felt amazing, I was immediately in a new realm of pleasure and I took it out on Gabby's breasts hungrily licking and gently biting her nipples. In a moment of extreme horniness I thrust a hand up her skirt quickly finding her pussy mound through her pantyhose and I began frantically rubbing; Gabby began grinding against my hand in response as I worked on massaging her pussy through her underwear. After a frantic combination of my hand rubbing away and Gabby thrusting and grinding her hips she moved away stepping off the seat and whilst looking me straight in the eyes she removed her top and bra throwing them onto the seat beside her. She then hiked up her skirt, and with both hands tore a hole in the crotch of her pantyhose and then pulled her black panties to one side revealing her shaved puffy pink pussy lips.

My cock must have lurched in response to these actions as Helen gagged loudly and withdrew from her throating, I could see saliva caking my shaft and dribbling from her lips, her eyes were red from the effort, she was watching as her friend stepped onto the back seat with one leg before planting the other on the headrest. Gabby's exposed crotch was right in front of my face, inches away and I could smell her intoxicating scent that sent me wild, I almost instantly buried my face into her crotch, grabbing her ass pulling her towards me lapping away at her pussy.

As I sucked and nibbled on Gabby's swollen clit I felt familiar warmth much different to that of a mouth surround my prick, then as I felt a weight on my legs I realised that someone had put me into them. I pulled away from Gabby's wetness to see the back of Helens head; she was sat on my lap and had begun to insert my cock into her, facing Karen and Maggie who were now sat in seats opposite each other watching the show. Karen had taken off her jacket and her top buttons were undone, I could see she was flushed on her neck and chest and she caught my gaze coyly avoiding my eye contact as I looked straight at her lustfully as Helen began to bounce on my hardness. Debbie was now stood up and was on my right hand side, her shirt buttons were undone and her white bra clad chest was visible. She noticed me staring and turned her back, placing a hand on the clasp through her top; she unfastened it, a trick I found myself thinking I knew in my teens but now could no longer do, a weird thought while I was in my current situation. Snapping back to the moment Debbie had turned around and was using her hands to cover her chest. She moved back to my side and kneeled on the seat beside me, bending forward towards my upturned head; she released her amazing tits and pulled my face between them.

Gabby had got down from her standing position and had moved in front of her friend who was riding me reverse cowgirl, leaning down between my legs she watched my cock move in and out of her friend's pussy and stroked her own through her torn hose. I put my hands on Helens waist to control the rhythm as I fucked her, and she moaned and yelped as my huge member jabbed at her womb. Her moans and shrieks were getting frequent and she urged through her grunts, "harder, Steve, fuck me harder", I bounced her higher, one hand steadying her the other moved up to cop a feel of a tit as I thrust to meet her down stroke. She screamed loudly as an orgasm ripped through her, the others watched as she bucked away and clawed at her clit, eventually slowing down wallowing in ecstasy.

As Helens moment came to an end I looked over her shoulder at Karen who again avoided my eyes, I had an urge to go over to her when I noticed Maggie was staring hungrily at my Dick embedded in her younger colleague's pussy. Another goal materialised and I patted Helen who was panting and sweating, on the ass and she lifted up so I could pull my still hard member from her warm wet hole. She slid down off me and turned to give my cock a lingering suck only releasing it from her mouth as I got up from my seat and dropped my trousers and shorts. Bottom naked I moved towards Maggie, her gaze never leaving my jutting dick until I was stood in front of her, she scooted back in her seat and opened her legs to reveal her soaked panties, she hitched her skirt up around her waist and pulled her panties to one side to show me her splayed pussy surrounded by neatly trimmed bush.

Taking in the sight of this MILF on her back ready and waiting, I briefly pawed her tits through her top and then roughly pulled her towards me by her thighs and plunged into her waiting hole with one rough thrust. She caught her breath and whimpered as I rammed into her hard her whole body bucking, I slammed away building a rhythm and pushing more of my monster into her until it was almost up to the hilt. Maggie was breathing heavily and I watched her large tits jerk around under her blouse as I fucked her roughly. I reached for her blouse and pulled it open, her breasts were spilling out of her flimsy bra and I grabbed a nipple and pinched it. Maggie was moaning and gasping to catch her breath as I pummelled into her, her pussy began to make sloshing noises due to her wetness. Debbie, Helen and Gabby gathered round to watch as Maggie clearly reached her orgasm, she began moaning loudly and frantically attempting to match my thrusts by lifting her whole body towards me. She made one last low moaning sound gasping and managed a laboured "yes, yes", before grabbing my shaft in a bid to stop my assault on her battered box. "no more" she breathed, "I cannot take anymore" she smiled and I could see was shaking she smiled up at me and I grinned down at her, she withdrew my now red throbbing cock caked in our mixed juices and held onto it slowly stroking it her hand.

"Wow" Gabby exclaimed and I turned round to see the rest of the team watching intently as I pulled away from Maggie grasp. "Do you ever come" Debbie joked, and I thought to myself that I should have by now, looking straight at the one I was desperate to introduce to my cock before it blew its load.

I walked towards the Karen my cock menacingly pointing in her direction, she was seated directly opposite were I had just fucked Maggie, she was sat legs up with one hand on the nape of her neck and another at the top of her thigh close to the hem of her skirt; she looked so hot and was making no attempt to avoid my purposeful stare. Before I got to take another step forward a hand grabbed my prick and pulled it towards the back seats again. It was Helens hand and she was directing me towards two naked asses pointing in my direction. Debbie had dropped her panties and hiked her skirt up joining Gabby; the two of them were kneeling up on the back seats bent over the headrest and pointing their waiting pussies towards me.

"These two want what me and Mags have had Stevey boy" Helen explained leading me to the waiting targets, the first thing I noticed was that Debbie was wearing dark blue thigh high stockings which made me head instantly for her waiting hole, I directed myself into her slit and as I entered half way she began to make circle motions with her ass and her pussy muscles were instantly trying to milk me into her without me even starting to thrust. I began slowly humping her holding myself steady with one hand on her waist while the other probed and caressed Gabby's pussy from behind as she awaited her turn.

Helen stood directly behind me, her erect nipples pushing into my back and she reached around my front to caress my slapping balls and stroked my chest as I fucked Debbie. After a few minutes I pulled out and positioned myself behind Gabby, Debbie whined a protest and made a grab for my cock just as it slid into Gabby who jerked and squealed out as I slipped almost all the way in instantly as she was dripping wet. I slammed away at Gabby while alternately poking Debbie's wet hole and occasionally reaching back and grabbing Helen, and then I swapped back to fucking Debbie again. I repeatedly swapped every so often until both of them had had an orgasm, Debbie screamed hers first and I quickly got inside Gabby, ramming her until she was cooing and letting out little squeals as hers hit her.

All of this action had built me up ready for an amazing orgasm and I sat down between Debbie and Gabby who were stroking and fingering themselves still in the bent positions. I looked over at Karen who had a real look of lust on her face, quiet, shy Karen.

"What should we do with the girl with the big mouth?" I joked reaching her and she instinctively opened her legs to reveal a pair of pink low rise knickers. I pulled myself ontop of her and kissed her fully, which was strange as everyone else I had just fucked with preamble, but Karen was so amazingly good looking and fit that I just went for it. She kissed me back and that alone was sending me over I knew I had to get inside her, I groped between her legs not surprised to find her just as wet as the rest of her colleagues, I pulled her panties to one side feeling the warmth from her crotch on my hand as I then positioned my head at her hole. Our lips parted and she let out a gasp whispering "I know Jen sucked you off" I grinned at her and she grinned back before kissing me deeply and I rammed my cock home.