Well-Earned Commission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tight. Tight was the word that spun around in my mind as I tried to fuck her fast her tightness stopped me every step of the way gradually giving way to me but she was so sweetly tight that I knew I was going to blow any second. We furiously fucked laid on the two seats and I caught glimpses of the others crowding around watching as Karen wrapped her legs around my back and I frantic banged away at her tight pussy. My orgasm was building and I knew I could not shoot into her, she was gasping and the flush around her neck and chest was redder than before, she looked at me knowing what was about to happen and I pulled out seeing almost disappointment in her face. I knelt up on her chest almost willing the coming explosion in my balls not to happen too soon.

"Open that big mouth of yours" I said to her grinning, slipping my cock into it as she complied. I fucked her face and could feel my orgasm coming, the others watched as I pulled out of her mouth at the last moment, my cum splattering all over her face. She tried to swallow as much as she could as burst after burst of cum went over her and into her open mouth. The others leaned in and they all licked at my cock head to taste me, giggling and letting out appreciative moans. Looking out of the window I noticed it had stopped raining, apparently it had some time ago.