All Comments on 'Well, If You Don't Believe Me...'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
Nicely done

Good story, well written. I enjoyed this and was relieved that Tyler didn't fall into a trap of some kind. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I agree -- well done!

I thought your story was highly erotic, without going over the edge. Full marks from me! -- WhiteKnightAR

notveryvanillanotveryvanillaalmost 18 years ago
great story....thanks!

very nice!

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
Well, If You Don't Believe Me...: Tyler and ?????? (Girlfriend and Boyfriend

The Unnamed boyfriend (The Narrator) in the second paragraph referred to Tyler as "Kylie"; very confusing!! In fact, I had to read the first, second and third paragraphs about four times just to be sure I wasn't missing something, when in fact it was an error. It's these type things that really pisses off readers!! The second itch that cna't be scrated when reading anything, even the stories on Literotica, is for all characters to not have names, such as the "narrator" of this story remains unidentified and secretive throughout. It's these type things that really pisses off readers!!

This story is pure suspense from the gitgo. Even throughout each additional paragraph heightened the suspense of something unique or non-suspecting was going to happen. In the end, the suspense was, the surprise was that Ms. Tyler's and her Unnamed (narrator) boyfriend's deep love and committment, though Unnames boyfriend's love to Tyler was questioned many times and tested just as often, did remain intact, pure to each other. The ultimate result is a future committed in love and devotion!! Although. Unnamed boyfriend's possibility of infidelity is quite high and very likely to occur!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous