All Comments on 'We'll Meet Again'

by tamol

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
NEED MORE WORKERS

IF MORE OFFICES HAD AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN WHO WAS WILLING TO FUCK ALL OF THEM, PRODUCTIVITY WOULD SORE. ALAS, OR AH ASS,ITS APPARENTLY NOT TO BE. NEW TO THE COMPUTER..HOW THE FUCK DO I GET BACK TO LOWER CASE? IVE TRIED ALL THE BUTTONS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Interesting situation

Well written, and a plausable situation helps create a pretty hot story. I liked the open dialogue, which does recreate many of the inebriated conversations of which I've been a part.

Oh, for the first commentator, to get back to lower case letters, look for a key on the keyboard labled "caps lock," usually it's above the shift key on the left side. Depress the key once and you're back in lower case. It's annoyingly positioned and very easy to hit by accident.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Fucking HOTTT!!

If more women were like that, work would be much more interesting. All jokes aside excellent story keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
good story

I enjoy stories by women. I would have enjoyed this story more if you would have described your feelings more during the sexual encounters with each man and your feelings upon the penetration of each man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Arse

I hate when people use 'arse.' Just use ass. 'Arse' sounds like saying 'hiney.' It just sounds like a 12-year-old wrote it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
arse?

if she's british, she would use arse... she obviously is, i don't know a lot of americans who use 'todger'

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Arse is correct!

Arse sounds much better than ass, in australia is said as arse. Isn't an ass some kind of donkey??

B3ndoverB3ndover5 months ago

I love hearing a story from a woman’s point of view

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous