Wendy and Andrew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaryR
MaryR
447 Followers

I started to talk to her in the same way and asked "How can we make it more real, Nan?"

She told me "There are lots of ways of dealing with girly boys. The most obvious way for Andy Pansy is to put him on a special diet to grow his breasts so that they will look even nicer in your pretty bra."

I loved it even more and asked "Do you think he will like to have proper breasts?"

She laughed "I have dealt with many young men like your husband. I have also observed him over the last few months and I am sure that Andrew would love to have nice big girly Tits with one important proviso."

I laughed out loud. I also felt excited between my legs and I almost surged.

I didn't want to miss anything out and murmured "What is the important proviso, Nan?"

I could see she was pleased that I was paying attention and she nodded and told me "It is very important that you want these things to happen for us, Wendy."

I panted. I noticed she had referred to 'us'. I didn't want her to have any doubts about me and said "I want to make him a girly boy for us Nan and I would be so grateful for your help in making him have big Tits and wearing my pretty knickers."

She nodded and said "That is important. What you are saying Wendy, is that you want him to be a Pretty Pansy for us."

I felt so squishy now and wanted to reassure her "Yes Nan, I want him to be a Pansy."

She smiled. I was so relieved she looked pleased with me and she said "When we have him the way we want him we will be able to play with his big Tits and pull his skirt up to see all his pretty underwear."

I was rocking back and fore. I was surging and she smiled when I repeated dreamily "Pull his skirt up!"

She leaned forward and kissed me on my forehead and whispered "We can make him take his skirt off and pull his pretty panties down and make him play with himself as we watch."

I wanted to explain "He is only small down there Nanny."

She could see my concern and told me "All girly boys have little cocks, Wendy. That is part of their attraction. We can still make Pansy cum."

She had lovely answers for all by worries but I did say "He can't cum very much. Just a little bit."

Again she soothed me "That's typical Wendy. Pansies all just have small dribbles. The beauty of it is that we can make him cum whenever we want to. We can make our girly boy dribble at any time we choose."

I understood what she was saying but she then said it more everyday words "We can make Andrew wank for us whenever we wish."

It was wonderful. I threw my arms around her and hugged her. She kissed me full on the lips and I felt her warm juicy tongue explore my mouth in a wondrously exciting manner.

She was a bigger and stronger woman than me and I felt her powerful arms encircle me and then her hands held my bum cheeks and partly pulled and lifted me into her warm full body.

Almost automatically I opened my legs permitting her knee to push into my crotch. I felt delicious and tried to open my thighs further. As she rocked me in that exciting position I felt myself surging and cumming and gushing again and again. I hoped she was getting as much excitement as I was. She was humping me.

I felt that I had never been as excited as this in all my life. It was impossible to get any better. I wanted it to last forever. Then it did get even nicer. As she kissed me full on I felt her hand releasing its grip on my buttocks and then a sharp slap as left hand descended onto me bottom. It was a little stingy but it was exactly as I had dreamt about in my spanking fantasies.

She smacked my bottom again and heard my sigh of satisfaction and knew my secret thoughts. She half chuckled "Whose been a naughty little girl, then?" This was my Head Mistress fantasy.

I am 34 years of age but my heart was in my mouth as I whispered my confession "I am a naughty little girl Nanny."

She chuckled as she squeezed my bottom. I had already told her my secret fantasies and she took me along with her "You are such a naughty little girl, Wendy, but I think you will like to be and obedient little girl for Nanny."

I was panting now as she held my hand and turned me around and gently bent me over her lap.

This was my life long fantasy happening for real. My heart was pounding as I felt her reaching down to lift the back of my dress up. I muttered "I want you to make me obedient, Nanny."

She chuckled as she raised my skirt up at the back and told me "I like your little black knickers, Wendy."

I mumbled something as she squeezed my cheeks through my panties and told me "Mr Rose will like your panties Wendy."

I gasped. My fantasy was really moving forward. I gasped as it dawned on me. This wasn't fantasy it was for real.

As if to confirm things she whispered "Mr Rose is like your Head Master, Wendy."

I gasped "Like my Head Master."

She fondled my bottom again and whispered "He has a nice big prick for you."

I gasped. My fantasy was coming true. I knew I was going to be spanked by Mrs Rose and as she actually did it she told me what would happen to me when her husband spanked me. It was all about his big prick.

It was very rude but it seemed so matter of fact and I accepted it in a dream. I wanted him to do it when he was ready but for now she would take on the task.

She then gave me a lovely spanking which although being stingy wasn't hurtful. She told me she enjoyed smacking my bottom and she knew that she could make me cum whenever she wished.

I gushed at least 4 times before she pulled my dress down. I had been in her house for about 3 hours and to be honest I wanted to stay longer. It wasn't to be.

She was so tactful as she led me to the door commenting that I should go back and sort my husbands tea out and that she was going out with Henry later to some business function in the Village which involved the Women's Institute. She had already told me she was the Chairperson. I had earlier asked her what were the chances of me joining and she had explained that there was a waiting list but she would see if she could help.

She left me with one very clear instruction. "The happiness of a good marriage Wendy is totally dependant on there being no secrets". I knew she was instructing me to tell Andrew everything that had happened this afternoon.

I knew that by midnight tonight that Mr Rose would know all about my secret fantasies. I certainly intended to tell my husband everything.

That evening after tea I told him some of the events and could see that Andrew was looking very pensive.

I knew he was needful. I intended to give him help. As we chatted I opened my legs a little which took him even further into the special wanting mood. He was so needful. Without commenting I handed him one of my elasticated suspender belts.

He gasped his thanks.

As he fondled them I stood up in front of him and slipped my panties down from under my dress.

I could see his excitement as I handed him my knickers. He couldn't stop himself bringing them up to his face and I whispered "That's right Andy Pandy, smell my panties."

He understood the Andy Pandy expression and sobbed with desire with my underwear in his face. I had been wearing my panties most of the day and as he sniffed I realised that everything that Mrs Rose had told me was true.

We could do anything we wished with him. It was so exhilarating and exciting.

I then went on to tell him everything that I had discussed with Mrs Rose, even the fact that Mr Rose had a big prick and may be doing it to me.

I could see his humiliation and excitement. He was embarrassed but wanted to know all.

He knew that I was helping him and didn't try to cover his actions. I think he was relieved that I knew everything. I handed him one of my silk blouses gesturing him to put it on.

It had lots of tiny sparkly buttons and obviously it would be too fiddly for him so I was ready to help.

He surprised me. Although he was still holding my panties in one hand he very easily sorted out the small buttons with his free hand and slipped my blouse on by himself. I smiled. He must have done this on his own many times.

I realised he had probably put my other clothes as well and possibly my underwear.

In his pretty blouse and fondling my knickers I could see his small erection quivering in the little swelling in his trousers. Again I thought that Mrs Rose had been so right. We could make Pretty Pansy cum whenever we wanted to.

Andrew was sitting opposite me in his dreamlike state. I was fully dressed but we both knew that I didn't have my underwear on.

My skirt had worked itself well up to the top of my thighs quite naturally. So he could see quite a lot of me already.

I wasn't too blatant but I did let my thighs part a bit more which added to his general excitement.

Quite simply, I was showing him my cunt.

He was gasping, and asked me to tell him again about our neighbours.

I quietly repeated everything and even exaggerated some of the dirty bits and all the happenings earlier on in the afternoon.

With my legs still open, I didn't leave anything out about my spanking or the conversation I had had about Andy Pandy and Pansy.

I even told him what she had told me about what Mr Rose would do to me when he was ready. I would be fucked.

He blushed a lot but there was no objection and suddenly he stood up looking startled saying "Oh God, Wendy I have to go to the bathroom on my own"

I smiled "All right this time Andrew, but when I take Pansy to see Nanny she may not be allowed to leave the room" The words made it worse for him and as I saw him limping hurriedly to the doorway I could see a darkening patch in the crotch of his trousers. I smiled thinking that Mrs Rose would help me teach Pansy more self control.

When Andrew returned he looked very shamefaced but was still clutching my underwear possessively. I picked my phone up and dialled Mrs Rose.

She was so nice and listened quietly as I told her that Andrew had been to the bathroom with my underwear. I told her everything about our conversation and how excited Pansy had been. Andrew was embarrassed as he listened but was in no position to object.

She sounded pleased and told me "You have done very well Wendy. Mr Rose is smiling. He is very pleased with you".

It was only then I realised that Mr Rose had heard everything. I was as embarrassed as my husband but it made me even more flushed. I was really flushing.

I had hoped she would say special things to me but she simply told me "Henry and I have had a lovely day in the Garden Centre and we have bought some really nice border plants. We are quite tired now and are having a glass of wine before going to bed" My hopes of seeing her were dashed. I couldn't do anything about it but I felt disappointed and dejected.

She must have realised and relented as she told me "I think you are a lovely pretty girl and Henry said that you would look especially nice if you wore a really short skirt". I remembered what she had told me about Mr Rose and realised I was going to get more instructions.

I was conscious that I was 34 and it was a long time since I had worn short clothes. Andrew could hear everything but I couldn't help that. It was more important that I didn't displease them. So I asked very politely "How short should it be Mrs Rose?"

I heard a slight mumbling the other end as obviously they were talking about me. Then her voice tinkled with laughter and she told me "Your skirt should be above your stocking tops and have some nice pleats, Wendy and he wants a few other things as well"

It was almost a surreal conversation, especially in front of my husband as I muttered "What other things Nanny?"

She tinkled again "He would like you in a crisp white blouse and firm bra to hold your breasts up"

It was impossible but I half repeated "My breasts?"

I heard more mumblings and then Mrs Rose chuckled "He told me not to talk about your breasts. You should wear a thin bra which will show your Tits up." I was just agreeing now even as I was looking at my husband fondling my underwear.

There was some more mumbling and then she told me "Henry said you must wear little cotton knickers under your short skirt and open your legs." She had described the scene to me very clearly.

She had already told me that Mr Rose would be feeling me a lot so it wasn't really a surprise. I murmured "Yes Mrs Rose." although my husband could see and hear everything.

She knew that Andrew was listening but held nothing back "If you are a good girl for us you can sit on his lap. You will like that wont you Wendy?"

I looked at the floor and murmured "Yes Nanny" I was embarrassed and my husband was humiliated but the excitement for both of us was intolerable.

Mrs Rose carried on as if she was completely unaware of what she was doing to us. She simply said "Good Night Wendy. I hope you and Pansy have a nice sleep."

I looked at Andrew as I replied "Good Night Mrs Rose".

The next day, I think both Andrew and I hoped for some sort of summons to next door but nothing happened. We did see their car pull out of their driveway but just had to watch from the window.

Then in the afternoon I received an official looking letter in the post. When I read it I realised that it said I had been officially accepted into the Village Women's Institute and my sponsor was the Chair Lady, Mrs Ann Rose.

I was elated and realised that with a waiting list for membership, that Mrs Rose was indeed a very influential lady. When we had talked about it earlier Mrs Rose had intimated that she held small select meetings every fortnight which were attended by just 3 of the WI ladies who were her special friends. She called it their special Uniform Evening.

It had all sounded very secretive as she had said that none of the husbands knew. I was not sure if she was teasing me a little as I had told her that one of my main attractions in the Girl Guides had been the uniform. It really sounded very conspiratorial and I wondered if I would be allowed into that special group and what sort of uniform would I be allowed to wear.

Andrew did say that he thought I should go round to Mrs Rose and thank her for her help with the WI. I think he was really hoping my seeing Mrs Rose may lead to other things.

To be honest I didn't need much excuse and about mid afternoon I did go round and knock the door. Mrs Rose opened it and as usual was so lovely and elegant and brushed away my gratitude saying "We could do with some younger women in our organisation. It didn't take much for me to persuade them when I told them you had been a Girl Guide."

She also murmured "We will have to see about you attending our Special Meetings with my 3 friends. We don't want anyone to know about those meetings."

It was so mysterious but I was elated. It was almost as if I was being allowed to join a secret women's society.

Wendy and Andrew

Chapter 2 - The Following Months

Over the next week or so very little happened. Although Andrew and I were tensed up and waiting in intense expectancy the elderly couple carried on almost like before.

Mrs Rose helped me in the garden and Mr Rose continued to advise Andrew the best ways to promote his business.

There were little interludes where Mrs Rose took me indoors and then told me to pull my skirt right up for a spanking

I certainly didn't want to show any disobedience and did as I was told though it was a bit embarrassing as sometimes Mr Rose was sitting directly behind me and could see all my knickers.

I had the feeling it had already been arranged but he didn't say anything but just smoked his pipe and carefully watched.

Later on Mrs Rose told me that he liked my bum. I obviously told my husband but he didn't object.

Andrew was trying to obtain some special contracts and asked Mr Rose if he could help him with the interview techniques.

A few times a week Mr Rose would call over and go through the various interview procedures. Andrew kept telling me that he was beginning to feel much more confident now that he could be successful and how grateful he was to Mr Rose.

Mrs Rose had already told me that when her husband called over he expected me to wear short skirts. I had no problems with this and Andrew was very encouraging.

During these visits I acted as a sort of office girl, come secretary and made them cups of coffee when they told me.

Andrew had already obtained a few contracts through Mr Rose's guidance and as I took my little tray in or run some copies off for them on the small desk copying machine I could see that Andrew was hanging on to every word of advice that Mr Rose was dispensing.

Naturally when they were talking I kept totally quiet as I didn't want to break their concentration. They partly ignored me unless they wanted a particular menial task performed.

On one of these occasions Mr Rose was explaining something quite technical to my husband and I must have distracted him as I was kneeling on the chair in my short skirt operating the copying machine.

Suddenly he stopped and said "Andrew, your wife has a nice shapely bottom."

It must have come as a surprise to my husband as he simply said "Thank you Sir."

I realised that with my short skirt and the kneeling posture, the back of my skirt must be right up and displaying my panties.

I knew that when Mr Rose was helping Andrew with his work it was my job to not interfere and almost remain anonymous. I thought that the best thing I could do was to ignore any comments and just carry on. This I did.

I did hide a smile as I heard Mr Rose say "Yes Andrew she has a lovely bum, you must be very proud of her bum."

Andrew was completely thrown by this and muttered something stupid like "Yes Sir. I am proud of her bum."

I knew that Mr Rose liked my bottom as Mrs Rose had told me and that he was usually present when she spanked me.

The old man seemed to be taking a rest from his 'teach in' to my husband and said to him "She must be a nice fuck, Andrew. How old is your wife?"

I heard Andrew gulp a little in confusion "She is 34 now Sir." I could see Andrew moving into his excited humiliation mode. We both knew we would comply with anything the old man said.

I remained in my pose as it went silent and then I heard Mr Rose ask "Tell me Andrew, do you fuck her very often?"

Andrew had regained some of his composure. He was fully aware of my relationship with Mr and Mrs Rose. He also aware that we all knew about his secret little weaknesses and what Mrs Rose did with me. He was in no position to be difficult.

What was more important was that for all his embarrassment I had realised that my husband liked to be humiliated. I could tell from the huskiness in his voice that these questions from a very distinguished older man were exciting him. Mr Rose knew this full well.

Andrew confessed "Not very often Mr Rose."

Mr Rose already knew this but feigned surprise "Why ever not Andrew. She should be fucked regularly. At least 3 or 4 times a week."

Andrew murmured "I do have some difficulty Sir. I am very small down there and it is difficult to keep it up." He was cringing in embarrassment.

Mr Rose nodded wisely "Ah yes Andrew. My wife told me. She told me that what Wendy needs is a big prick up her. Don't you agree?"

It was so strange to listen to this distinguished older man talking to my husband like this. I wondered what the Village Dignitaries would say if they knew.

Andrew's embarrassment was intense as he muttered "I think so Sir."

All thoughts of the interview technique were gone now. Mr Rose was talking dirty to my husband about me in front of me. I looked at Andrew's face.

Andrew was in excited humiliation. I was just a passive observer. I was excited with what the old man was saying but I was also excited about my husbands reaction. I could see that Andrew was afraid but he needed things to happen.

MaryR
MaryR
447 Followers