Wendy and Andrew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaryR
MaryR
449 Followers

Mr Rose was so relaxed "Andrew, do you think your wife would like to see my big prick?"

My husband couldn't look at me. His gaze was fixed on the floor as he muttered "I think she would like that Sir."

Mr Rose seemed satisfied and said "Andrew, tell her to undo my trousers and pull my prick out."

Andrew instructed me with a husky voice.

I knelt down in front of the old man. As I undid his trousers I was nervous and must have hesitated.

Mr Rose said nothing but my husband sounded anxious as he urged me "Go on Wendy. Pull it out."

I realised that he wanted to see it as much as I did."

I only had to undo another button and it was so large it sprung out of its own accord.

It was magnificent. Both my husband and I gasped in amazement. Mr Rose chuckled and held his penis in his big fist and said "Do you think she likes it Andrew?"

Andrew could hardly speak. He didn't even have to ask me as he muttered "She likes it very much Sir. It is really magnificent."

From the tone of his voice I knew that he was feeling the same as me. We were both feeling so juicy and frothy.

I could see that Andrew's little swelling was growing. He had hoped that Mr Rose would give instructions. The old man said nothing. I also kept quiet. We both just waited.

Andrew couldn't help himself and muttered "Wendy?"

"Yes Andrew?"

He almost sobbed "I think that Mr Rose would like you to hold him."

I nodded and reached out my hand and held his mighty penis in my fist and squeezed a little and pulled up and down a little.

Mr Rose smiled indulgently "I like your wife doing that for me Andrew. You are a good little boy."

"Thank you Mr Rose."

"Do you want to watch her wanking me?"

My husband was beside himself with excitement and humiliation but he managed to mutter "Yes, Mr Rose."

We both heard the old man chuckle before saying "Then you had better tell her, Andrew."

I still had it in my fist. There was a momentary silence before Andrew gasped "I would like you to wank Mr Rose, Wendy."

As I did what he asked I felt totally and utterly excited. Not only by Mr Rose himself and my natural juicy feelings in my tummy but the complete capitulation of my husband. Just watching him, watching me do it for the old man was the most exciting thing in my life. I wanted more of it.

I said "Andrew, do you want to see me put it in my mouth."

"Oh God, yes Wendy. I want to see it."

I smiled up at Mr Rose who simply smiled back.

As I opened my mouth, I wanted to do it very much as it was so exciting. But I knew my husband wanted to watch even more. That really made me squishy.

I slid it in and gently pulled it up and down from the base of his shaft. The throbbing in my mouth excited me even more and I could see my husband was panting. This made me like it even more.

Mr Rose spoke "Andrew, I think she likes my knob in her mouth."

The word 'knob' sent excitement through my body which increased when my husband whispered "I think she does as well Mr Rose."

I wanted more and eased it from my mouth and whispered "Andrew, shall I suck his knob?"

My husband almost squeaked "I would like to see that Wendy."

I put the old man's penis back into my mouth and rubbed my tongue onto the knob part before starting to rhythmically suck it.

I knew it could only end one way. So did Andrew and so did Mr Rose. We all knew he would cum.

It went very quiet except for my slurping noises. I could feel his throbbing increase.

For all his excitement Mr Rose spoke calmly "Andrew, you know I am going to spunk?"

"Yes Mr Rose."

"I don't want any mess. Tell her to swallow my spunk."

There was no objection from my husband as he told me. I rolled my eyes at him in agreement.

Then it happened. There was so much of it and I swallowed hard but couldn't contain it all and giggled as I used my hand to withdraw his penis. I must have looked a sight as some of his spunk had shot onto my face.

I smiled at my husband who was moaning a little.

Mr Rose gave a little sigh of satisfaction and then said "Andrew, get your wife some tissues to clean her face and my cock."

"Yes Mr Rose."

In a few minutes we were all back to normal especially after I slipped the old man's penis back inside his trousers and did his buttons up.

Then he said "Why don't you make us a nice cup of tea Wendy and I can finish a few technical points with your husband on the interviewing technique."

I nodded and went into the kitchen whilst they simply carried where they had left off.

Later on after Mr Rose had left, I sat with my husband watching the TV. Neither of us spoke about the strange events that had taken place but we both knew that our thoughts were totally focussed on what had happened. We were both excited but very confused.

Over the next few days both my husband and I were on tenterhooks. Although we didn't discuss the situation I am sure we both expected to be summoned next door. It didn't happen.

I did see Mrs Rose in the garden 3 days later and she chatted to be over the fence about the weather and commented on the lovely marigolds in my front garden. Later that day Andrew had to ring Mr Rose as one of his contracts had got into difficulties and he had to go to a meeting with the Council. Mr Rose was very helpful and gave Andrew invaluable advice.

Andrew was still nervous about the meeting and I suggested he ask Mr Rose for more help. Mr Rose explained to him "Andrew you know all the answers, all you are lacking is confidence. Would it help if I came to the meeting with you so that you can refer to me if you wish?"

Andrew sighed with relief and was so grateful.

When Andrew came home that evening he was so happy. The meeting had gone so well and he explained to me that when things had become difficult, Mr Rose had slipped him little notes with the answers.

He said to me "Mr Rose is a wonderful man Wendy. I admire him so much."

I smiled and kissed my husband on the forehead. I also felt grateful to Mr Rose for helping Andrew in this manner and I understood his feelings as I felt the same about Mrs Rose.

I had attended one brief meeting of the WI and enjoyed it very much. The did seem to run the village events and when I made a few suggestions which were welcomed, that encouraged me. Mrs Carson actually spoke during the meeting complimenting me to Mr Rose who smiled. It was all very gratifying.

When I thanked her later on I really emphasized how grateful Andrew was to Mr Rose for his help and I was personally over the moon with her organising my WI Membership.

She looked quite pensive for moment and then said "Just a selected few of us meet for special secret evenings, Wendy although no one outside this group know about it so it is not something to discuss with Andrew or anyone else. I know that you were a member of the Girl Guides and you liked wearing their short uniforms."

My heart did a flip and so did my tummy. I had told her a bit about our old uniforms and even mentioned about some of the naughty things my sister in law had told me. The thoughts of a woman's secret society and short uniforms did all sort of flushy things to me.

She could see from my flushed face what I wanted. From the short time I had known her I knew that Mrs Rose could make just about anything happen. I murmured "I would be grateful for any help you could give Nanny and meet your friends if possible."

She laughed "Fine, Wendy. I think we would like an attractive young woman like you to try some of our shorter uniforms."

I had almost wanted to kiss her to show my gratitude bur restrained myself and just nodded. It sounded so sensuous. I felt greatly privileged.

It seems as though my next door neigbour was opening all sorts of doors for me. I did manage to repeat a few times "I am very grateful Nanny."

With all of the business with Andrew's meetings and Mrs Rose arranging my entrance into the WI Organisation there seemed no movement in our personal relationship with our elderly neigbours. My husband and I were longing to see them in that special way.

At the end of the second week we were both near breaking point and finally Andrew muttered "Its no good Wendy, we have to see them. I need them so much."

It was such a relief. I kissed my husband on the forehead and murmured "So do I Andrew. Shall I ring them."

Andrew nodded.

I picked up the telephone and dialled their number. Mrs Rose answered and when she realised it was me she sounded so friendly.

I was still nervous and unsure what to say and just blurted out "Andrew and I were having a nice glass of wine Mrs Rose. You have often been so nice to us we both wondered if we could entertain you."

As soon as I said it, I realised that the word 'entertain' didn't sound right. She laughed pleasantly and said "I will ask my husband now Wendy, if you could just hold on a minute."

I heard them chatting and some chuckles and then Mrs Rose saying to me "Yes, Wendy we will call over in about 20 minutes. We would like to have a few glasses of wine with you and your husband. Henry thinks you are a lovely little girl and you know how attractive I find your husband. He really is sweet."

I could see Andrew swallowing hard and I just managed "Thank you Nanny."

MaryR
MaryR
449 Followers